Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Old 12-20-2009, 05:50 PM   #46
niko
I Run NY.

niko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Nate Robinson's agent to Knicks: Trade Nate!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Poodle
I'd like to see Nate to the Bulls filling Gordons old role. The immaturity rap is overblown. You give him the minutes and he'll produce more offense than most players in the league could. I don't know why people think Nate is a bargaining chip since he won't likely be traded to a contender and any team could get him as a FA at the end of the year. It also sounds like Walsh is doing NAte and his agent a favor by possibly giving him a buyout. Knicks aren't going to get much value for him if at all but keep dreaming.

i wouldn't mind seeing Nate with the Heat or Cav's but Cav's are already crowded with guard scorers. I think the Bulls could use NAte the most tho.

Nate does whatever he wants, whenever he wants. It's not even in a malicious way, it's in an "im too stupid to know better" way. Add to that the fact he's mentally about 12 and apparently hugely annoying to everyone else and i get why he doesn't play. It's like Iverson, he's out, teams win, he's in, teams lose, but everyone wants to call it an amazing coincidence.

And where you got from anything he's getting a buyout is beyond me. no way in hell the knicks buy him out.
niko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2009, 05:53 PM   #47
Poodle
Banned

Poodle has a very bad reputationPoodle has a very bad reputationPoodle has a very bad reputationPoodle has a very bad reputationPoodle has a very bad reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by RaininThrees
In order to trade a player, you must have a team that wants him.

if we were talking about Duhon, Jefferies, and Hughes you'd be right, you know half the Knicks starters?>
Poodle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2009, 06:03 PM   #48
Knicks101
Retired

Knicks101 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKnicks101 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKnicks101 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKnicks101 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKnicks101 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKnicks101 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKnicks101 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKnicks101 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKnicks101 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKnicks101 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKnicks101 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by niko
Nate does whatever he wants, whenever he wants. It's not even in a malicious way, it's in an "im too stupid to know better" way. Add to that the fact he's mentally about 12 and apparently hugely annoying to everyone else and i get why he doesn't play. It's like Iverson, he's out, teams win, he's in, teams lose, but everyone wants to call it an amazing coincidence.

And where you got from anything he's getting a buyout is beyond me. no way in hell the knicks buy him out.

Don't even bother trying to argue with Poodle. Poodle is to Nate Robinson as Cantstop is to Kobe.
Knicks101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2009, 06:04 PM   #49
Poodle
Banned

Poodle has a very bad reputationPoodle has a very bad reputationPoodle has a very bad reputationPoodle has a very bad reputationPoodle has a very bad reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by niko

be more specific. So he shot at their own hoop clearly after the buzzer. He clowned around with D.Howard pregame. What else? And you judge him as someone who is dysfunctionally unable to perform because of his immaturity? Nate was the whole Knicks offense when the rest couldn't make a shot. He got benched on the heels of a 22pt 4th qtr. He was the Knicks main star starting during their longest win streak in the last 2 years(6 games). And now all of a sudden Nate can't play in the NBA according to all of the people who bandwagon what the media is writing.

Its just dumb you even tried to make the connection between the Knicsk losses to their wins on NAte. Considering Nate was barely getting any time early on when they were horrible, and contributed in way more wins for that club than this year.

I mean Nate isn't the smartest player but a lot of you are way overblowing how detrimental Nate is based on exaggerated NY media.
Old 12-20-2009, 06:07 PM   #50
InspiredLebowski
Roy Hibbert Super Star

InspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Wait, Nate Robinson's a PG?
InspiredLebowski is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2009, 06:07 PM   #51
Poodle
Banned

Goodwin is pushing for a trade. But if the Knicks cannot find a taker, they might be forced to consider a buyout of Robinsonís one year, $4 million deal. Goodwin spoke briefly Saturday with the team president, Donnie Walsh, and the two agreed to discuss the issue again in a few days.

http://www.nytimes.com/2009/12/20/sp.../20knicks.html
Old 12-20-2009, 06:08 PM   #52
Knicks101
Retired

Knicks101 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKnicks101 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKnicks101 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKnicks101 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKnicks101 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKnicks101 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKnicks101 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKnicks101 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKnicks101 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKnicks101 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKnicks101 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Goodwin is pushing for a trade. But if the Knicks cannot find a taker, they might be forced to consider a buyout of Robinsonís one year, $4 million deal. Goodwin spoke briefly Saturday with the team president, Donnie Walsh, and the two agreed to discuss the issue again in a few days.

http://www.nytimes.com/2009/12/20/sp.../20knicks.html

That's called speculation little guy. Let us know when Walsh says something about a buyout.
Old 12-20-2009, 06:09 PM   #53
Poodle
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knicks101
Don't even bother trying to argue with Poodle. Poodle is to Nate Robinson as Cantstop is to Kobe.

stop stalking me kid
Old 12-20-2009, 06:11 PM   #54
Knicks101
Retired

Quote:
stop stalking me kid

How could I be stalking you if I posted in here before you did?
Old 12-20-2009, 06:12 PM   #55
Poodle
Banned

Quote:
That's called speculation little guy. Let us know when Walsh says something about a buyout.

i said possibly jackass. seriously dude you need to stop stalking me especially because you know absolutely dick about your own team. You don't read half the **** i link about your own team until i link them to you. you never cite anything to prove or disprove for whatever reason. At this point you're like snooki constantly yapping nonsense in my ear where i want to knock the **** out of you
Old 12-20-2009, 06:14 PM   #56
Knicks101
Retired

Quote:
i said possibly jackass. seriously dude you need to stop stalking me especially because you know absolutely dick about your own team. You don't read half the **** i link about your own team until i link them to you. you never cite anything to prove or disprove for whatever reason. At this point you're like snooki constantly yapping nonsense in my ear where i want to knock the **** out of you

Old 12-20-2009, 06:14 PM   #57
bagelred
Weird

bagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:

Nate is not being bought out. At least, definitely not before the trade deadline.

Walsh doesn't like buyouts....it sets a bad precedent. If a player sees that Nate whines and gets bought out, they'll do the same thing.

Walsh will casually take his time....and before you know it the February deadline will approach, and we'll see a multiplayer trade involving Nate and Jeffries......
bagelred is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2009, 06:16 PM   #58
Knicks101
Retired

Quote:
Originally Posted by bagelred
Nate is not being bought out. At least, definitely not before the trade deadline.

Walsh doesn't like buyouts....it sets a bad precedent. If a player sees that Nate whines and gets bought out, they'll do the same thing.

Walsh will casually take his time....and before you know it the February deadline will approach, and we'll see a multiplayer trade involving Nate and Jeffries......

Yeah, I know. 0% chance that there's going to be a buyout. There's no reason to buy him out. He's not disrupting team chemistry as far as we know. His agent just wants Nate to get traded so he can get paid in the offseason.
Old 12-20-2009, 06:16 PM   #59
Poodle
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by bagelred

read the article. it sounds a lot like Walsh is being very sympathetic towards Nates contract year situation where Nate supposedly has to play, so if a trade can't be worked out...

and judging by what Walsh did for Bender i think he is that guy who will do these type of personal favors for the players he personally likes or has relationships with.

Last edited by Poodle : 12-20-2009 at 06:20 PM.
Old 12-20-2009, 06:19 PM   #60
bagelred
Weird

bagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

I actually believe Nate might end up back in the rotation. I don't think things are beyond repair like with Marbury. If Hughes, Douglas, or Duhon end up on the DL for a length of time, Nate will probably get back in there......

Poodle, stop licking your balls. That's just gross man.....we've got company.
bagelred is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: