Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Football Forum

Football Forum Football forum - NFL football forum

Old 12-20-2009, 10:33 PM   #181
InspiredLebowski
Roy Hibbert Super Star

InspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: NFL Week 15

Mike Tomlin on the onside kick
Quote:
"I'll be very bluntly honest with you. Based on the way the game was going in the second half ... first of all, I felt like, with the element of surprise, we had a chance to get it. But if we didn't get it, and they were to score, then we would have the necessary time on the clock to go down the field and score, match their score.

"Plan A didn't work. We got the ball, but we were illegal, and that was the correct call. But kind of unfolded the way you kind of envisioned it. We had thirty minutes of evidence there to show that we could drive the ball on them. We also, conversely, had 30 minutes of evidence to show they could drive the ball on us. That's why we took that risk when we did."
InspiredLebowski is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2009, 10:44 PM   #182
Carbine
Facts Are Misleading

Carbine has decent reputation

Translation:

I can't wait for Polamalu to get back so I won't have to make these bold and otherwise questionable decisions.
Carbine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2009, 10:48 PM   #183
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

GOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carbine
Guys, Ben is just a decent quarterback on a great team! Don't get to excited!

Big Ben is legit. His performance today supports that.
GOBB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2009, 10:51 PM   #184
Posterize246
PhilLEEs 2011

Posterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Wow. The old Steve Smith came to play tonight.
Posterize246 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2009, 10:55 PM   #185
Carbine
Facts Are Misleading

Carbine has decent reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by GOBB
Big Ben is legit. His performance today supports that.

I know. Big Ben is one heck of a football player in my opinion. Top five quarterback.

It was merely a jab at Prime who thought/thinks he is just a decent quarterback who is on a great team.
Carbine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2009, 10:55 PM   #186
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

GOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Posterize246
Wow. The old Steve Smith came to play tonight.

Old Smith never left...he just doesnt have a reliable QB
Old 12-20-2009, 11:02 PM   #187
mlh1981
Reds/Bengals/Cavs

mlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by mlh1981
Very angry Bengals fan right now.

Baltimore will win out, and we will lose out.

This organization has known nothing but failure. We will not overcome this. We aren't the type of team to overcome the death of a teammate. No, not us. We don't have the mental fortitude. The letdown will truly occur next week when we lose to the Chiefs.

Congrats on sweeping the division, but I'm predicting it won't mean a damn thing in the end. Why? Because the Bengals have failed as long as I've been a fan. When you have been in my shoes, then you can understand my negativity. We are frauds.

I've calmed down, but I am tired of the whole "oh well, at least we played hard and stayed in the game!"

That isn't good enough. That doesn't win Super Bowls.

Yes, I know they came off a tough week, but you would think that with the extra motivation, guys would be ultra focused and eliminate some of the mistakes, which oftentimes are the result of a lack of focus. Why, in week 15 and with a fallen teammate that you want to win for, are you lacking focus?
mlh1981 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2009, 11:02 PM   #188
iggy>
happy tanksgiving

iggy> has decent reputation

wtf, the vikings are horrid
iggy> is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2009, 11:04 PM   #189
iggy>
happy tanksgiving

iggy> has decent reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by mlh1981
I've calmed down, but I am tired of the whole "oh well, at least we played hard and stayed in the game!"

That isn't good enough. That doesn't win Super Bowls.

Yes, I know they came off a tough week, but you would think that with the extra motivation, guys would be ultra focused and eliminate some of the mistakes, which oftentimes are the result of a lack of focus. Why, in week 15 and with a fallen teammate that you want to win for, are you lacking focus?
beating the chargers on the road is not easy dude, they might be the best team in the nfl right now
iggy> is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2009, 11:04 PM   #190
Posterize246
PhilLEEs 2011

Posterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by iggy>
wtf, the vikings are horrid
Hope they stay that way. I'd like a first round bye.
Posterize246 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2009, 11:10 PM   #191
mlh1981
Reds/Bengals/Cavs

mlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by iggy>
beating the chargers on the road is not easy dude, they might be the best team in the nfl right now

Glass half full view.

Us Cincinnati sports fans need more of that

I liked the passing game today. Palmer went out there and put himself back in the mix when you talk about elite QB's.
mlh1981 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2009, 11:28 PM   #192
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

lol steve smith is the man.
Old 12-21-2009, 12:08 AM   #193
takeittothehoop
ISH Lurker

takeittothehoop has an incredible reputation heretakeittothehoop has an incredible reputation heretakeittothehoop has an incredible reputation heretakeittothehoop has an incredible reputation heretakeittothehoop has an incredible reputation heretakeittothehoop has an incredible reputation heretakeittothehoop has an incredible reputation heretakeittothehoop has an incredible reputation here

And the Fave December Decline has begun..he really can't play as well in cold weather games anymore..the Vikes have to play in Soldier field @ Chicago next week, another cold weather game. He did the excact same thing last season with the Jets. His old age is getting to him.
takeittothehoop is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: