Re: brittany murphy just died..
odds must also be pretty good that the írat poisoní was environmental, meaning in their house / car / whatever. she and hubby were inadvertantly poisoning themselves by regular exposure / consumption of something.
thatís extremely common actually, just that it usually shows up as cancer, not rat poison.
and the tragedy of the poor diagnosis would be that the husband wasnít made aware of what the real problem was, thus stayed put, changed nothing, and theoretically died of the same cause a few months later.
i find this more likely than murder, in any case.