Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Video Games Forum

Video Games Forum Video game forum - video games message board

Old 12-21-2009, 08:22 PM   #1
Kumo
ISH Jump Crew

Kumo is considered somewhat coolKumo is considered somewhat coolKumo is considered somewhat cool
Default Battlefield: Bad Company 2

This game just looks sick. I like the large maps, it should really cut down on camping, and the graphics, weapons, vehicles all look amazing.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xbYwVyaoNZk

*I didn't see this thread, sorry if it's a repost
Kumo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2009, 10:31 PM   #2
Al Thornton
the mind is so complex

Al Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Battlefield: Bad Company 2

looks awesome, seems like they fixed all the problems with the first one, namely the fact that it wasn't on PC, and it should be a great game
Al Thornton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2009, 11:30 PM   #3
jaydacris
Rose

jaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

lets hope for some nice dedicated server action on pc

in all honesty i dont see how u cannot have dedicated servers, battlefields known for its huge 32/64 players battles
jaydacris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2009, 04:55 PM   #4
Al Thornton
the mind is so complex

Al Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

http://www.gametrailers.com/video/ex...ield-bad/60315

only in a battlefield game

from what ive seen so far it looks like a big improvement over the first, a lot faster paced, more action happening on the battlefield

Last edited by Al Thornton : 12-23-2009 at 05:01 PM.
Al Thornton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2009, 09:42 PM   #5
Kumo
ISH Jump Crew

Kumo is considered somewhat coolKumo is considered somewhat coolKumo is considered somewhat cool

Haven't seen that video yet, thanks. It seems like they tried to copy MW2 a little bit, but the game just looks so much better. I think it will be miles ahead of MW2, with vehicles, maps that are interactive, better weapons. March really can't come soon enough.

Did anyone play the beta on PS3?
Old 12-25-2009, 11:35 PM   #6
Brujesino
Someone buy me a PS4

Brujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

so you guys are gonna get it on pc?oh well

i loved the first one but i was broke back then and could only rent it this one looks so much better so now its 3 games i will buy in 2010

avp
battefield
halo reach
Brujesino is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2009, 08:38 PM   #7
Kumo
ISH Jump Crew

I got a PS3, bad company, and bad company 2 pre-order for Christmas...

Bad company is one of my favorite games ever, I love it, and the BC2 beta is pretty fun too.
Old 12-29-2009, 10:23 PM   #8
Maniak
... :\

Maniak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kumo
I got a PS3, bad company, and bad company 2 pre-order for Christmas...

Bad company is one of my favorite games ever, I love it, and the BC2 beta is pretty fun too.
Whats your PSN? Or do I have you already...?

Yeah, this game looks sick, cant wait to get it.

I used to love playing Battlefield:Vietnam on the PC.
Maniak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2009, 05:17 AM   #9
Kumo
ISH Jump Crew

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maniak
Whats your PSN? Or do I have you already...?

Yeah, this game looks sick, cant wait to get it.

I used to love playing Battlefield:Vietnam on the PC.

Same, vietnam and 1942 were the ****.

It's bentleycntlgt... I sent you a request.
Old 01-14-2010, 05:42 AM   #10
Brujesino
Someone buy me a PS4

Brujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z9LBrP8Q8IM

the M16 is insane
Old 01-14-2010, 11:51 AM   #11
Anton Chigurh
Banned

Anton Chigurh has an OK reputation so far

looks like we got a mw2 killer
Anton Chigurh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2010, 05:27 AM   #12
Brujesino
Someone buy me a PS4

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TDiUGS6ON54

squad deathmatch more reason to believe this game will be better then mw2
Old 01-15-2010, 10:37 PM   #13
Kumo
ISH Jump Crew

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1vu5Cg1-nI8

Check out the radio chatter. It sounds like it's real.

I also love how they have real foreign language (I think it's Russian), instead of just accents. I really don't see how this game doesn't have very much hype.

Last edited by Kumo : 01-15-2010 at 10:39 PM.
Old 01-16-2010, 01:46 AM   #14
jaydacris
Rose

jaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kumo
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1vu5Cg1-nI8

Check out the radio chatter. It sounds like it's real.

I also love how they have real foreign language (I think it's Russian), instead of just accents. I really don't see how this game doesn't have very much hype.

its like the hurt locker of video games
jaydacris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2010, 04:27 AM   #15
Brujesino
Someone buy me a PS4

the pc beta comes out jan28

the demos on the 360/ps3 come out feb 4
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: