Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Video Games Forum

Video Games Forum Video game forum - video games message board

Old 02-05-2010, 09:10 PM   #31
Brujesino
Someone buy me a PS4

Brujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Battlefield: Bad Company 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kumo
Yeah man it's horrible... the UAV is super easy to fly around, but then I hope in the apache and go everywhere, except for where I want to. And it's impossible to practice... they need to add in a tutorial or something.

Are you good at it now?
iam slightly better now instead of lifting and then crashing i can make it about 40 seconds before i crash...i agree i hope theres a tutorial in the game so we dont feel like idiots

i didnt know you can run people over with the uav i think iam gonna try it

edit- http://forum.ea.com/eaforum/posts/list/389387.page

some pics of 10 levels the game will have

Last edited by Brujesino : 02-05-2010 at 09:21 PM.
Brujesino is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2010, 12:55 PM   #32
Maniak
I Love LeBron

Maniak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

This game is pretty fun. All PS3ERS GET THE DEMO!!

Being the attackers truly blows. Defense is far better.

My first game I got 11kill/14death. I think my first COD 6 game was like 5 or 6 kills and probably 14 or 15 deaths.
Maniak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2010, 01:48 PM   #33
glidedrxlr22
Dont H8 the Laker H8er

glidedrxlr22 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterglidedrxlr22 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterglidedrxlr22 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterglidedrxlr22 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterglidedrxlr22 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterglidedrxlr22 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterglidedrxlr22 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterglidedrxlr22 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Wow. The demo is pretty good. The game is similar to MW2, but it just feels different. I like it. Canít wait to hear about the campaign. Iím probably picking this up on the 360.
glidedrxlr22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2010, 05:49 PM   #34
Brujesino
Someone buy me a PS4

Brujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

over 2 million people have downloaded the demo

game will also have first day dlc some of it free some not, they havent said what it is exactly
Brujesino is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2010, 05:52 PM   #35
Undisputed
Do. Your. Job.

Undisputed is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableUndisputed is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableUndisputed is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableUndisputed is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableUndisputed is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableUndisputed is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableUndisputed is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableUndisputed is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableUndisputed is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableUndisputed is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableUndisputed is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

This game is absolute sh*t in my opinion. When compared to MW2 it's even worse. I don't like the feel of the game and vehicles.
Undisputed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2010, 06:31 PM   #36
Al Thornton
the mind is so complex

Al Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Undisputed
This game is absolute sh*t in my opinion. When compared to MW2 it's even worse. I don't like the feel of the game and vehicles.

im sensing sarcasm
Al Thornton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2010, 07:44 PM   #37
Undisputed
Do. Your. Job.

Undisputed is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableUndisputed is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableUndisputed is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableUndisputed is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableUndisputed is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableUndisputed is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableUndisputed is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableUndisputed is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableUndisputed is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableUndisputed is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableUndisputed is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Al Thornton
im sensing sarcasm

Not at all. I really am not liking the demo. The control and feel of the game is stiff. I really don't like it. Not my bag.
Old 02-12-2010, 11:20 PM   #38
Kumo
ISH Jump Crew

Kumo is considered somewhat coolKumo is considered somewhat coolKumo is considered somewhat cool

Quote:
Not at all. I really am not liking the demo. The control and feel of the game is stiff. I really don't like it. Not my bag.

It's just a different skillset to do well in this game. It's way more strategy/team oriented gameplay. MW2 is a run and gun style of game, which I really don't find fun at all. But I recognize the difference...

I can't wait for the full game, and jungle maps.
Kumo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2010, 11:43 PM   #39
Al Thornton
the mind is so complex

Al Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:

thats another thing, it can be too different for your tastes but you should at least recognize that its good rather than calling it absolute sh*t
Old 02-13-2010, 12:26 AM   #40
Undisputed
Do. Your. Job.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kumo
It's just a different skillset to do well in this game. It's way more strategy/team oriented gameplay. MW2 is a run and gun style of game, which I really don't find fun at all. But I recognize the difference...

I can't wait for the full game, and jungle maps.

Run and gun will get you killed quick in MW2. If you don't take a tactical approach, you will suck.

I didn't mean to start a MW2 vs. Battlefield debate, I just saw the comparison and that's really the only reason I checked it out.

Quote:
thats another thing, it can be too different for your tastes but you should at least recognize that its good rather than calling it absolute sh*t
Just a different taste, you're right. I said it was absolute sh*t because it's just a game that would bore me. Probably wasn't the best way to put it.

It really isn't good at all to me, but I won't knock anyone who likes it. I just wish the big time war games would add more fluidity to character movement and controls.

Last edited by Undisputed : 02-13-2010 at 12:38 AM.
Old 02-13-2010, 02:21 AM   #41
Al Thornton
the mind is so complex

yeah but even though the comparison is made, it isn't fair at all, they are completely different except for the fact that they are both fps
Old 02-15-2010, 12:14 AM   #42
glidedrxlr22
Dont H8 the Laker H8er

glidedrxlr22 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterglidedrxlr22 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterglidedrxlr22 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterglidedrxlr22 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterglidedrxlr22 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterglidedrxlr22 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterglidedrxlr22 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterglidedrxlr22 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
yeah but even though the comparison is made, it isn't fair at all, they are completely different except for the fact that they are both fps

Agree, they play different. At first, on BC2, I was confused cause I was trying to play it like MW2. I had no idea what was going on. You play with a sense of purpose more now and you get vehicles. No knock on MW2 cause I still like it.

Last edited by glidedrxlr22 : 02-15-2010 at 11:23 AM.
Old 02-15-2010, 12:37 AM   #43
Anton Chigurh
Banned

Anton Chigurh has an OK reputation so far

agreed BC and MW2 are both really different types of game. MW2 is more of a solo commando style game while BC requires strategy and teamwork. Both of which can be equally fun.
Anton Chigurh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2010, 12:53 PM   #44
glidedrxlr22
Dont H8 the Laker H8er

Can someone scan and post the game informer review? I'm interested in reading the details.
Old 02-15-2010, 04:23 PM   #45
Kumo
ISH Jump Crew

Kumo is considered somewhat coolKumo is considered somewhat coolKumo is considered somewhat cool

Not scanned... but...

Quote:
Battlefield Bad Company 2 - Game Informer Review

Game Informer magazine march 2010.

• Graphics
The heavy use of particle effects in the desert sandstorms and mountain peak blizzards adds a wild card elements to firefights.

• Sound
From head-rattling explosions to the clatterof bullet cassings hitting the ground, this is the best sound design in the genre.It's so detailed you can hear the footsteps of soldiers approaching from behind.

• Playability
Smoother aiming and tightened vehicle controls improve the moment-to-moment experience, and the new health regeneration system greatly aids the pacing of the single-player campaign.

• Entertainment
A vastly improved single-player campaign complements some of the best tactical multiplayer action on the planet

• Replay value
High

Score: 9.5 - Second opinion: 9.5

Kumo is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: