Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Chicago Bulls Forum

Chicago Bulls Forum Chicago Bulls message board - chicago bulls fan forum

Old 12-21-2009, 10:48 PM   #1
Clocian-IGN
Rip+Rose=Ripping Rose

Clocian-IGN is a pretty well-respected posterClocian-IGN is a pretty well-respected posterClocian-IGN is a pretty well-respected poster
Thumbs down Our team sucks so bad...

I was feeling GREAT at half, and then complete disaster. HOW THE **** DO YOU LOSE A 35 POINT LEAD AFTER HALFTIME AND LOSE!!!?????

My thoughts as of right now:

1. If vinny is not fired after this loss...........
2. Not watching Bulls again this season. This was just so pathetic...
3. See yall next season peoples!

Maybe I'm overreacting, maybe I'm serious. I'll see when I wake up tomorrow....
Clocian-IGN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2009, 10:50 PM   #2
GreatGreg
College star

GreatGreg is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGreatGreg is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGreatGreg is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGreatGreg is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGreatGreg is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGreatGreg is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGreatGreg is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGreatGreg is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGreatGreg is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGreatGreg is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: Our team sucks so bad...

From now on, make every Bulls game thread with a thumb down. Bulls don't deserve positive recognition. Ever.

My day has been f*cking ruined. I've been reassuring my grandpa(Pessimistic as f*ck, dak-like) that the Bulls will not become a part of history. And what do they do?

Had I not been constantly reassuring my grandpa this.. I would've destroyed something in rage.
GreatGreg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2009, 10:54 PM   #3
GreatGreg
College star

GreatGreg is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGreatGreg is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGreatGreg is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGreatGreg is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGreatGreg is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGreatGreg is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGreatGreg is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGreatGreg is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGreatGreg is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGreatGreg is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

I'm still not sure if I should invite my grandpa to watch tomorrow.. I think I'll take a 10-game hiatus from stressing my heart over the Bulls.
Old 12-21-2009, 10:55 PM   #4
Undisputed
Devil without a cause

Undisputed is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUndisputed is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUndisputed is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUndisputed is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUndisputed is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUndisputed is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUndisputed is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUndisputed is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUndisputed is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUndisputed is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUndisputed is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Del Negro must be fired and there must be some major trades. No excuse for getting blown out by 30+ points twice and losing a 30+ point lead. There's no reason why the orders should have been any different than keeping the pedal to the medal like every other team does with that kind of lead.
Undisputed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2009, 11:30 PM   #5
97 bulls
5-time NBA All-Star

97 bulls is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable97 bulls is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable97 bulls is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable97 bulls is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable97 bulls is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable97 bulls is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable97 bulls is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable97 bulls is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable97 bulls is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable97 bulls is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable97 bulls is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clocian-IGN
I was feeling GREAT at half, and then complete disaster. HOW THE **** DO YOU LOSE A 35 POINT LEAD AFTER HALFTIME AND LOSE!!!?????

My thoughts as of right now:

1. If vinny is not fired after this loss...........
2. Not watching Bulls again this season. This was just so pathetic...
3. See yall next season peoples!

Maybe I'm overreacting, maybe I'm serious. I'll see when I wake up tomorrow....
lol your just venting. but the bulls are officially pathetic. and as far as trades, i bet they trade some of the perimeter players for the same thing. i honestly dont see whytheyre not gettiong better over the last 5 or 6 years.
97 bulls is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2009, 11:40 PM   #6
Fuhqueue
Pick and rofl offence

Fuhqueue is considered somewhat coolFuhqueue is considered somewhat coolFuhqueue is considered somewhat cool

The game ended on a 58-19 run
Fuhqueue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2009, 12:33 AM   #7
Rose
slightly upset stomach

Rose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Oye. is all I can say about this game.
Rose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2009, 12:35 AM   #8
Undisputed
Devil without a cause

Undisputed is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUndisputed is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUndisputed is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUndisputed is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUndisputed is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUndisputed is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUndisputed is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUndisputed is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUndisputed is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUndisputed is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUndisputed is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuhqueue
The game ended on a 58-19 run

So pitiful. Oh well, I'll keep watching and following the team. I could never stop watching Bulls games.
Old 12-22-2009, 12:39 AM   #9
Rose
slightly upset stomach

Rose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Undisputed
So pitiful. Oh well, I'll keep watching and following the team. I could never stop watching Bulls games.

Amen. This is one of the toughest losses that I've seen as a Bulls fan. And one of the toughest as a fan of any sport period. and the sad part is...it wasn't a playoff game, or even a game with any implication.
Rose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2009, 01:27 AM   #10
Crazy Style
Bulls official mod

Crazy Style has an OK reputation so far

First lose to the crappy Nets, then have one of the worst collapses to in NBA history (worst in 13 years) is more than pathetic! The worst thing is that in the past the Bulls usually had an advantage playing at home, but now with how bad this team is playing there's no team that you can look at and be pretty confident that they could win. This is just plain horrid, I hope the front office is at least trying to make some potential moves on or before the trade deadline before things get even worse.

P.S. It must have sucked paying to watch a game like this at the U.C. Glad I wasn't there and I don't plan on going to a Bulls game this season, unless they do something great by aquiring a guy like Boozer, but right now that's not happening so if I go to the U.C. any time soon it will most definatley be to a Blackhawks game.

Last edited by Crazy Style : 12-22-2009 at 01:34 AM.
Crazy Style is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2009, 02:18 AM   #11
Undisputed
Devil without a cause

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crazy Style
P.S. It must have sucked paying to watch a game like this at the U.C. Glad I wasn't there and I don't plan on going to a Bulls game this season.

I thought I had it bad when I saw the Bulls get blown out by 30+ against the Raptors live at the UC. This Kings game must've been worse to be at. I'd rather see a blow-out than the other team making a comeback like that. Brutal.
Old 12-22-2009, 04:11 AM   #12
ConanRulesNBC
Very good NBA starter

ConanRulesNBC has one of the lowest reputations on this boardConanRulesNBC has one of the lowest reputations on this boardConanRulesNBC has one of the lowest reputations on this boardConanRulesNBC has one of the lowest reputations on this boardConanRulesNBC has one of the lowest reputations on this boardConanRulesNBC has one of the lowest reputations on this boardConanRulesNBC has one of the lowest reputations on this boardConanRulesNBC has one of the lowest reputations on this board

I turned it off in the third quarter because I had some company over. After the game was over my cousin went on the Bulls website and I asked him what the final score was and he said the Kings had won. I was like "hahaha..." and he's like "no, really... they lost" and I looked at it. I couldn't believe what I saw. I was like no way that has to be an error. Then I see all the coverage on CSN. I just don't know what to say after a loss like that.
ConanRulesNBC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2009, 04:26 AM   #13
Clocian-IGN
Rip+Rose=Ripping Rose

Clocian-IGN is a pretty well-respected posterClocian-IGN is a pretty well-respected posterClocian-IGN is a pretty well-respected poster

and we didnt even get 100 points after having like 68 points at half.

epic fail. dont know what to say
Clocian-IGN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2009, 06:15 AM   #14
poido123
Banned

poido123 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterpoido123 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterpoido123 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterpoido123 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterpoido123 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterpoido123 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterpoido123 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterpoido123 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterpoido123 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterpoido123 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

This must really burn Del Negro inside...Could you imagine being the head coach and seeing this happen?
poido123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2009, 09:29 AM   #15
GreatGreg
College star

You guys have no idea how pissed I was when I woke up and DEL NEGRO WAS STILL COACHING THE TEAM
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: