Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Football Forum

Football Forum Football forum - NFL football forum

Old 12-23-2009, 02:56 AM   #1
baller693
Kids at the park dunk on me

Default Snowball attack on 49ers fans at Eagles game!

Sorry if this has already been posted but this is hilarious. I actually felt bad for these 49ers fans but now they'll know better than to wear a jersey other than Eagles at the Linc.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xTICs6WlAbE
baller693 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2009, 04:22 AM   #2
Brujesino
Stephen Kerry

Default Re: Snowball attack on 49ers fans at Eagles game!

wow they made them leave

you would think they would stop once security said to stop they paid to watch the game they should be given back there money if in fact they did have to leave the game
Brujesino is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2009, 04:47 AM   #3
YAWN
NBA All-star

****ing eagles fans.. hope security put those people in a suite and gave them free booze
YAWN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2009, 04:52 AM   #4
~primetime~
~the original p.tiddy~

~primetime~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2009, 09:38 AM   #5
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

Because no other fans throw snowballs. Gotta love how Philly fans are targetted and others get to do as they please. Why is this even news? Oh because the media has a hard on for Philly fans.
GOBB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2009, 12:18 PM   #6
Posterize246
PhilLEEs 2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by GOBB
Because no other fans throw snowballs. Gotta love how Philly fans are targetted and others get to do as they please. Why is this even news? Oh because the media has a hard on for Philly fans.
They were also thrown at the Jets game.

But I did laugh when they didn't call a late hit on DeSean and they started throwing them at the refs.
Posterize246 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2009, 12:21 PM   #7
Rasheed1
3-time NBA All-Star

Some of the philly fans are low life types, but I do agree that it seems only our fans get called out for acting stupid.... everybody else? free pass
Rasheed1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2009, 12:39 PM   #8
phoenix18
4/27/91-7/23/09

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rasheed1
Some of the philly fans are low life types, but I do agree that it seems only our fans get called out for acting stupid.... everybody else? free pass
I know, no one is beating up on Browns for Bottlegate.

This is a bad look though, they came to enjoy the game too.
phoenix18 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2009, 02:44 PM   #9
NoGunzJustSkillz

eh they probably put them in a suite.
NoGunzJustSkillz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2009, 03:31 PM   #10
MK2V1GP
Very good NBA starter

Even though this is incredibly immature and totally classless, it's not surprising at all. For crying out loud, they've booed Santa, they've cheered when Michael Irvin sustained a career-ending injury and they also cheered when Warren Sapp got injured too.

****in Eagles fans.
MK2V1GP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2009, 03:42 PM   #11
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

Quote:
Originally Posted by MK2V1GP
Even though this is incredibly immature and totally classless, it's not surprising at all. For crying out loud, they've booed Santa, they've cheered when Michael Irvin sustained a career-ending injury and they also cheered when Warren Sapp got injured too.

****in Eagles fans.

Your parents were being potty trained when the Santa incident happened. The Irvin incident? Your mom was giving birth do you in the ladies room of a department store. So really give me something recent you can latch onto. You list how many incidents? How recent? You can easily target fans for thier shenanigans.

When it snows in ANY stadium, fans throw snowballs. Nothing out of the ordinary. When Philly fans do something it makes the news because losers want to keep up this BS image of the Philly fanbase. We have idiots, classless ones at that. But ever fanbase does. What makes Philly different? The sportsmedia continues to make them into the villain and u the sheep baaaaah bahhhh bahhhh buy it.

Heck a simple youtube search would have you finding numerous fans from NFL teams caught on camera acting a fool. But because they arent Eagles fans? You dont care. Thats a fact, not an opinion but a fact. Let Philly fans throw bottles at the refs like Browns fans did. You would have listed that in your post as well.

But yeah f*ck Eagles fans.

Old 12-23-2009, 04:05 PM   #12
Dasher
http://wp.me/L6Wr

Typical Pigeon fan behavior, followed by typical Pigeon fan responses.
Dasher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2009, 06:30 PM   #13
MK2V1GP
Very good NBA starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by GOBB
Your parents were being potty trained when the Santa incident happened. The Irvin incident? Your mom was giving birth do you in the ladies room of a department store. So really give me something recent you can latch onto. You list how many incidents? How recent? You can easily target fans for thier shenanigans.

When it snows in ANY stadium, fans throw snowballs. Nothing out of the ordinary. When Philly fans do something it makes the news because losers want to keep up this BS image of the Philly fanbase. We have idiots, classless ones at that. But ever fanbase does. What makes Philly different? The sportsmedia continues to make them into the villain and u the sheep baaaaah bahhhh bahhhh buy it.

Heck a simple youtube search would have you finding numerous fans from NFL teams caught on camera acting a fool. But because they arent Eagles fans? You dont care. Thats a fact, not an opinion but a fact. Let Philly fans throw bottles at the refs like Browns fans did. You would have listed that in your post as well.

But yeah f*ck Eagles fans.

Ok, first off, anytime someone starts a post off with "I'm older than you" is really pathetic and shows the immaturity. I remember watching the Irvin incident live, douche.

And it's a well known fact by EVERYONE that Philly fans are the hardest on opposing fans and on their own team. I've never seen a group of fans at a game disrespect opposing fans like that. Nearly everyone in that section was pelting those two 49ers fans non-stop for a good few minutes.

I've seen fights at every game I've been too. it happens. But sometimes, these types of incidents go way overboard.

And not only talking about Philly fans, but the NFL needs to do something about how the behavior of fans are monitored in the stadium. I'm a Bucs fan living in Texas and I don't mind a little trash talking, but Cowboys fans, and even Texans fans, go way overboard. I'm sure Bucs fans in Tampa are the same way at Raymond James Stadium. I'm not being biased or anything, I'm just making a point that something needs to be done.

I was at a Cowboys/Bucs game a few years ago, and this one Bucs fan was straight up mobbed by a group of 10 Cowboys fans. The Bucs fan was beaten, shirt ripped, and was just left for dead on the stairs before security even knew what was going on. It's ridiculous.

When I have kids and they're old enough to somewhat understand football, I'd like to be able to take them to see a real game. But you can't take your kids to games these days unless you want to expose them to primitive behavior like that. It's gotten really bad over the past couple seasons.
MK2V1GP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2009, 07:20 PM   #14
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

Quote:
Originally Posted by MK2V1GP
And it's a well known fact by EVERYONE that Philly fans are the hardest on opposing fans and on their own team. I've never seen a group of fans at a game disrespect opposing fans like that. Nearly everyone in that section was pelting those two 49ers fans non-stop for a good few minutes.

Not a fact, its an opinion with no concrete basis. When you come across facts? Lets discuss them. Until then? Opinions are like a-holes everyone has them even fans who cheer for sports teams.

Quote:
I've seen fights at every game I've been too. it happens. But sometimes, these types of incidents go way overboard.

Yes the Malace at the Palace wasnt overboard? Because that happened and I never viewed Detroit fans as classless based off that incident.

Quote:
And not only talking about Philly fans, but the NFL needs to do something about how the behavior of fans are monitored in the stadium. I'm a Bucs fan living in Texas and I don't mind a little trash talking, but Cowboys fans, and even Texans fans, go way overboard. I'm sure Bucs fans in Tampa are the same way at Raymond James Stadium. I'm not being biased or anything, I'm just making a point that something needs to be done.

See now you're using your brain and making sense. you acknowledge fan behavior in general is an issue because some go overboard. To spefically target one fanbase then say "FACT" in caps like it is? Needs to be deleted from your mental. Try it. Its pretty easy.

The NFL and teams have been doing things. The issue and main one which is the root of fan behaviors? ALCOHOL. But its a profitable business and eliminated it from football games? Just wont happen. When you look at fan behavior most are triggered by the boozed up fan. Who drunk before they got to the game and drink excessively during a game. You mix booze with a person who is just a jerk and what do you get? The whole monkey see, monkey do attitude applies to everyone.

What happened to the 49ers fans there wasnt cool at all.

Quote:
I was at a Cowboys/Bucs game a few years ago, and this one Bucs fan was straight up mobbed by a group of 10 Cowboys fans. The Bucs fan was beaten, shirt ripped, and was just left for dead on the stairs before security even knew what was going on. It's ridiculous.

Thats messed up. I didnt hear about that. If that happened in Philly there is an article written followed by a topic on sports msgboards. Thats my complaint.

And fan safety probably needs to be addressed/looked into more.

Quote:
When I have kids and they're old enough to somewhat understand football, I'd like to be able to take them to see a real game. But you can't take your kids to games these days unless you want to expose them to primitive behavior like that. It's gotten really bad over the past couple seasons.

I agree. I was at a Phillies game and watched a couple loud mouth drunken dude throw profinaty around with ease...behind them were kids. Father asked them to tone it down when it got unbearable. Luckily they did.

Philly fans can be real jerks. But the generalizing and sterotyping them annoys me is all. Sixers/Phillies games are mild. Heck Sixers games you may get a few hecklers but nothing malicious nor any physical confrontations. Eagles games since its football seems to bring out a more intoxicated, agressive crowd.
Old 12-24-2009, 11:03 AM   #15
mlh1981
Reds/Bengals/Cavs

So the message I'm getting here is...............if I go to a Philles game rocking my Reds gear, I will get the thrashing of a lifetime, right?

Ya know, since the Reds are a legit NL team that strikes fear into the opposition, and of course, there is that huge rivalry with the Phillies that we have had since.....well.......
mlh1981 is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: