Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Old 12-23-2009, 03:20 AM   #1
Yuki Nagato
Decent playground baller

Yuki Nagato is starting to rub some people the wrong way
Default Blazers curse: B-Roy to have MRI on shoulder

Quote:
In the postgame locker room, Roy could not lift his left arm over his shoulder after dinging it in the fourth quarter. After missing a layup, he got tangled with a Dallas player while wrestling for the ball and "tweaked" it. Roy said he was told it was "loose," and he was in noticeable pain down the stretch and after the game, but said he would try to play versus the Spurs.

He planned to take some anti-inflammatory medication to help his shoulder in the short-term and expects to undergo an MRI when the team returns to Portland on Thursday.

"It hurts," he said, "But we have to wait and see. I'll know more in the morning."

http://blog.oregonlive.com/behindbla...1_blazers.html
Yuki Nagato is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2009, 03:23 AM   #2
hayden695
NBA lottery pick

hayden695 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhayden695 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhayden695 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhayden695 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhayden695 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhayden695 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhayden695 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhayden695 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhayden695 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhayden695 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhayden695 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: Blazers curse: B-Roy to have MRI on shoulder

Damn, this team had such high expectations by a lot of fans and it is all falling apart. I was hoping they would make some noise this year too.
hayden695 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2009, 03:31 AM   #3
Myth
NBA Legend and Hall of Famer

Myth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Everything from Roy's body language to the description of how he hurt his arm and him not being able to lift his arm after it getting time to stiffen up reminds me of when I partially separated my shoulder. Took me 5 weeks to be back on the court. The pros have better care, so if he did tear some muscles around the cuff (which is usually the damage from a partially separated shoulder), hopefully he isn't out long.

Otherwise.... crosses fingers for Wall.
Myth is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2009, 03:31 AM   #4
RoseCity07
NBA Legend

RoseCity07 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRoseCity07 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRoseCity07 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRoseCity07 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRoseCity07 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRoseCity07 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRoseCity07 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRoseCity07 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRoseCity07 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

I think most Blazer fans including I are going to have down play this b-roy thing and it will go away. I'm not going to think about it. I just hope he is out there shooting around tomorrow in the pre game show.
RoseCity07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2009, 03:42 AM   #5
Utahjazzforlife
Loves to hate on you.

Utahjazzforlife has an OK reputation so far

Maybe they actually do need Paul Millsap now, instead of raising the Jazz Salary Cap.....Karma is a *****
Utahjazzforlife is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2009, 03:57 AM   #6
strifed169
National High School Star

strifed169 is considered somewhat coolstrifed169 is considered somewhat cool

its all falling into place now, the Kings were destined to make it into the playoffs this year as the #8 seed to beat the #1 seed Lakers in the west finals than lose to the Cavs!
strifed169 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2009, 03:58 AM   #7
Myth
NBA Legend and Hall of Famer

Myth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by strifed169
its all falling into place now, the Kings were destined to make it into the playoffs this year as the #8 seed to beat the #1 seed Lakers in the west finals

Please explain the new playoff format so I can understand your post
Myth is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2009, 04:03 AM   #8
Biddy77
Keyless' gimmick acct

Biddy77 has a terrific reputationBiddy77 has a terrific reputationBiddy77 has a terrific reputationBiddy77 has a terrific reputationBiddy77 has a terrific reputationBiddy77 has a terrific reputation

Joel and Brandon were the two most crucial players we had going into tonight's game.

/sigh

Not even sure how to react to this right now. I've been just kind of sitting here since the game ended...

F**K.
Biddy77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2009, 04:12 AM   #9
RoseCity07
NBA Legend

RoseCity07 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRoseCity07 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRoseCity07 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRoseCity07 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRoseCity07 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRoseCity07 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRoseCity07 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRoseCity07 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRoseCity07 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Utahjazzforlife
Maybe they actually do need Paul Millsap now, instead of raising the Jazz Salary Cap.....Karma is a *****

Hasn't Millsap sucked ass all year with Boozer taking all the shots? I mean I actually think Miller was a great signing now and I didn't at the start.

Andre Miller is hitting a ton of shots to stop the bleeding and getting to the free throw line 20 times for every time Blake does.

I actually think the Blazers have come stumbled upon something very good in Miller and Bayless. It's Blake that is having problems for us.
RoseCity07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2009, 06:14 AM   #10
Utahjazzforlife
Loves to hate on you.

Utahjazzforlife has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by RoseCity07
Hasn't Millsap sucked ass all year with Boozer taking all the shots? I mean I actually think Miller was a great signing now and I didn't at the start.

Andre Miller is hitting a ton of shots to stop the bleeding and getting to the free throw line 20 times for every time Blake does.

I actually think the Blazers have come stumbled upon something very good in Miller and Bayless. It's Blake that is having problems for us.

10pts 5rbs 1blk on 24min played time. Averaging 16pts last 5 games.
Utahjazzforlife is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2009, 06:18 AM   #11
poido123
Cameron Bairstow!!

poido123 has an incredible reputation herepoido123 has an incredible reputation herepoido123 has an incredible reputation herepoido123 has an incredible reputation herepoido123 has an incredible reputation herepoido123 has an incredible reputation herepoido123 has an incredible reputation here

Keep on topic guys...Roy is holding this team together, without him for a while, the Blazers will go on a Nets losing streak...Bad news comes in 3s I guess first Oden, now Pryzbilla and Roy...
poido123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2009, 07:28 AM   #12
bagelred
Weird

bagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Darn. If Roy is out, then they'll consider situation hopeless and then they'll NEVER trade for Curry.

Recover Roy. Give the Blazers hope.....
bagelred is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2009, 07:40 AM   #13
MeloMike
Nugz/Melo/Habs/Jays

MeloMike has decent reputationMeloMike has decent reputation

Good lord. If this was any other team besides the Blazers, I might actually feel sorry for them.

It's getting stupid already though.
MeloMike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2009, 07:46 AM   #14
U got Served
Banned

U got Served is considered somewhat coolU got Served is considered somewhat coolU got Served is considered somewhat cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by Myth
Please explain the new playoff format so I can understand your post
I literally lol when I read his post. West finals?
BOT. I hope the best for Portland. Ever since the start of the season they were plagued bu injuries. Reminds me a lot of Houstons past seasons. Let us hope that Roy is not greatly injured and Portland can stay in the playoff hunt. I dont want them to, but still.
U got Served is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2009, 07:51 AM   #15
Cermet
Local High School Star

Cermet has no real reputation yet.

If roy is out and Bayless doesnt pull 40 points a game out of his a-ss than we are really really doomed.
Cermet is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: