Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Video Games Forum

Video Games Forum Video game forum - video games message board

Old 11-11-2009, 01:08 AM   #16
exaqtion
Great young streetballer

exaqtion has an OK reputation so far
Default Re: Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 Discussion

Best game ever created..would that be an understatement? lol jp I love it though, I haven't even played a mission yet.

The airport map is insane!

Some of the other maps are weak and look sort of the same.

The multiplayer features are crazy also, but a little wild and makes it harder and easier for no-lifes to master and dominate.

GT-Exaqtion89

And me on xbox360, I also got nba 2k10 btw.
exaqtion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2009, 05:07 AM   #17
roth
Can barely lace up my sneakers

roth has an OK reputation so far

cant wait tll i open mine!!
roth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2009, 05:28 AM   #18
LJJ
Extra Cheese

LJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

I played some multiplayer last night and I must say, I don't know about this one just yet.

The reason I like the first so much is because everything was so pick up and play. The maps were pretty basic.
Now the maps are way more complicated, with much more space for campers and cheesers.
LJJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2009, 10:59 AM   #19
glidedrxlr22
Dont H8 the Laker H8er

glidedrxlr22 has an incredible reputation hereglidedrxlr22 has an incredible reputation hereglidedrxlr22 has an incredible reputation hereglidedrxlr22 has an incredible reputation hereglidedrxlr22 has an incredible reputation hereglidedrxlr22 has an incredible reputation hereglidedrxlr22 has an incredible reputation hereglidedrxlr22 has an incredible reputation here

Here’s my observations after playing for a couple of hours:

I only tried the first main mission in campaign. It was action packed to the max….great sense of Hollywood soldiering action. There were guns galore. I stopped right before the snow level…..I’ll save that rollercoaster ride for tonight.

I didn’t get to play Spec Ops much. It definitely feels like it’ll be much, much better with a buddy.

Multiplayer was a bit frustrating and that’s only cause I’ve never really played online deathmatches much. I get killed 3-4 times for every kill I get. The higher level opponents have some nice guns and perks that give them a decided advantage. I got better with practice though. I’ll admit….there’s some bada$$ players out there.

I know you’re not supposed to compare two different types of games, but I will cause I’m neither a 360 or a ps3 hater….I own both. Like everybody else I wish the campaign could’ve been longer. MW2 could’ve learned something from Uncharted 2. You get your money’s worth out of Uncharted 2’s campaign. U2 also has the “wow” moments in MW2, spec ops/horde mode, and multiplayer deatmatch. Still, I’m satisfied enough with MW 2. Oh one more thing....nothing beats the firefights in MW 2....Killzone 2 is up there too.

Last edited by glidedrxlr22 : 11-11-2009 at 12:21 PM.
glidedrxlr22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2009, 11:45 AM   #20
Bcogswell
Raptors > You.

Bcogswell is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBcogswell is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBcogswell is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBcogswell is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBcogswell is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBcogswell is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBcogswell is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBcogswell is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBcogswell is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBcogswell is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBcogswell is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Man I can't wait to get this game!
Bcogswell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2009, 02:00 PM   #21
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

GOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Yeah the last 3 team deathmatches I played after people finally broke the game in? Campers. Thats all people did. Just picked a lil area and hid like hoes. It can get annoying especially when you die as a result. No skill hiding like the boogie man is coming to kill you and squeezing the trigger button.
GOBB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2009, 02:02 PM   #22
Al Thornton
the mind is so complex

Al Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by GOBB
Yeah the last 3 team deathmatches I played after people finally broke the game in? Campers. Thats all people did. Just picked a lil area and hid like hoes. It can get annoying especially when you die as a result. No skill hiding like the boogie man is coming to kill you and squeezing the trigger button.
thats what happened to me in hardcore tdm
Al Thornton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2009, 02:05 PM   #23
glidedrxlr22
Dont H8 the Laker H8er

glidedrxlr22 has an incredible reputation hereglidedrxlr22 has an incredible reputation hereglidedrxlr22 has an incredible reputation hereglidedrxlr22 has an incredible reputation hereglidedrxlr22 has an incredible reputation hereglidedrxlr22 has an incredible reputation hereglidedrxlr22 has an incredible reputation hereglidedrxlr22 has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by GOBB

Happens all the time. Sucks too when they have the thermal/motion sensor.
glidedrxlr22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2009, 02:10 PM   #24
nbastatus
Doodle

nbastatus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternbastatus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternbastatus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternbastatus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternbastatus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternbastatus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternbastatus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternbastatus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternbastatus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternbastatus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternbastatus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

How is the game so far guys? My nearest Gamestop place was sold out for Xbox360.
nbastatus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2009, 02:12 PM   #25
intrinsic
Local High School Star

intrinsic has a terrific reputationintrinsic has a terrific reputationintrinsic has a terrific reputationintrinsic has a terrific reputationintrinsic has a terrific reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by LJJ
I played some multiplayer last night and I must say, I don't know about this one just yet.

The reason I like the first so much is because everything was so pick up and play. The maps were pretty basic.
Now the maps are way more complicated, with much more space for campers and cheesers.

This is pretty much what I came to post.
intrinsic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2009, 02:27 PM   #26
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

GOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

And one of the weakest experiences i had getting killed. Look let me clarify. i'm not the insecure kill/death ratio dude. I play to smack people no doubt but I'm not one who checks my kill/death ratio and says "Damnit! I need to find a way to get cheap skills and boost this because...." and you're left sitting there with nothing to say after because. I've played with people with high kill/death ratios who are really good. They roam the maps and smack cats. My one friend is good at that so we play team deathmath? Its 2-3 of us which is a cool stragedy. If someone gets killed you can call out where you got shot so the other 2 know where to look. Also as backup.

But to get to my weak experience. This map where the house is on the hill? I'm inside it because a guy is camping at the steps. I toss a grenade near him which i guess doesnt kill him. Cool, thats ok I just wanted him to get up and move. So he is upstairs in the master bedroom. I pull out my shottie which I like better than a handgun and proceed upstairs. Why does this guy have a rocket launcher out and shoots me with it? WHO shoots someone with a rocket launcher at CLOSE RANGE! We could have shot it out. You could have flared me. Whatever. DO NOT USE A ROCKET LAUNCHER INSIDE A HOUSE!

Anyone familiar with the house...i was right in front of the bathroom as you walk up the steps. Turn left, master bedroom. Fool shot it.
GOBB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2009, 03:13 PM   #27
intrinsic
Local High School Star

intrinsic has a terrific reputationintrinsic has a terrific reputationintrinsic has a terrific reputationintrinsic has a terrific reputationintrinsic has a terrific reputation

Yeah, but that master bedroom is a death trap since there's a clear view from that ridge.
intrinsic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2009, 03:22 PM   #28
B-Diddy=2Easy
Banned

B-Diddy=2Easy is popular on this boardB-Diddy=2Easy is popular on this boardB-Diddy=2Easy is popular on this boardB-Diddy=2Easy is popular on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nets fan 93
do you mean UAV Jammer?
there is in fact camo... for guns just like in cod 4..
such a noob....

Noob? I never played MW before MW2. the perks were new to me. Despite all that, my KD is still 2+.

Kid, I'd smoke you in MW2, W@W and I probably could pop in cod4 and wreck you without ever playing the game.
B-Diddy=2Easy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2009, 05:07 PM   #29
LevisJeans
Underdog

LevisJeans is a pretty well-respected posterLevisJeans is a pretty well-respected posterLevisJeans is a pretty well-respected poster

I can't seem to get the brightness right. I have to adjust it on every map. I'm playing on an HD tv so I don't see why there's a problem. Am I the only one who's struggling with this?
LevisJeans is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2009, 10:56 PM   #30
nbastatus
Doodle

nbastatus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternbastatus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternbastatus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternbastatus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternbastatus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternbastatus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternbastatus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternbastatus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternbastatus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternbastatus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternbastatus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

This is my first Call of Duty game, and I must say it is very hard to play. I'm not good at playing with the controller stick since I'm used to PC games. The game is pretty good so far, and I hate getting own on death match..
nbastatus is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: