Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Video Games Forum

Video Games Forum Video game forum - video games message board

Old 11-12-2009, 02:19 AM   #31
Kungfro
Takeo Ischi

Kungfro is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKungfro is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKungfro is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKungfro is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKungfro is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKungfro is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKungfro is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKungfro is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKungfro is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 Discussion

I love nothing more then stealing enemy care package. But I'm trying to be good mannered about not taking teammates packages, unless I think an enemy might get it. I hate people that just run and wait by your smoke signal.

Tried the shield for a little while. It's actually kinda fun, but you need teammates that know how to utilize it.

Last edited by Kungfro : 11-12-2009 at 02:22 AM.
Kungfro is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2009, 03:22 AM   #32

I needa' get this damn game.
Old 11-12-2009, 04:49 AM   #33
rostuh
Can barely lace up my sneakers

rostuh has an OK reputation so far

I'm so glad my roommate is getting the game. Wooo for freeloaders :)
rostuh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2009, 12:29 PM   #34
Maize'N'Blue
Super Yooper

Maize'N'Blue has an OK reputation so far

The Special Ops mode is awesome! I've only gotten through Alpha and Bravo but both of those were a blast to play.
Maize'N'Blue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2009, 02:11 PM   #35
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

GOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

I tried Special Ops last night...if i didnt have to get up early I wouldnt have gone to bed. New missions/boards. I love it. I played 1 mission called homeland security or something of the sort. Where you gotta go thru 5 waves of enemy to beat it. Sounds easy until you realize why all these weapons, sentrels are laying around. Its because you NEED that ish.

You can do it by yourself or with someone. I prefer to do it with a buddy. More fun. get to communicate, trask talk each other. I've yet to try single player. So many game modes i havent tried yet.
GOBB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2009, 02:14 PM   #36
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

GOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Hate to put someone on blast. But whoever has the username myhouse229? I dont think you like Call of Duty M2 because you have 7 kills and 136 deaths. Next time you play multiplayer? Let me know, i want the free kills you're giving away pal.
Old 11-12-2009, 02:29 PM   #37
glidedrxlr22
Dont H8 the Laker H8er

glidedrxlr22 has an incredible reputation hereglidedrxlr22 has an incredible reputation hereglidedrxlr22 has an incredible reputation hereglidedrxlr22 has an incredible reputation hereglidedrxlr22 has an incredible reputation hereglidedrxlr22 has an incredible reputation hereglidedrxlr22 has an incredible reputation hereglidedrxlr22 has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by GOBB
Hate to put someone on blast. But whoever has the username myhouse229? I dont think you like Call of Duty M2 because you have 7 kills and 136 deaths. Next time you play multiplayer? Let me know, i want the free kills you're giving away pal.

Why are you calling out myhouse229? How come you don't list your user id? Some of us would like a shot at you. I die alot too, but I'm still down to play. You seem like a good player. Either you already have alot of friends or you'll get a million friend requests.
glidedrxlr22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2009, 04:33 PM   #38
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

Quote:
Originally Posted by glidedrxlr22
Why are you calling out myhouse229? How come you don't list your user id? Some of us would like a shot at you. I die alot too, but I'm still down to play. You seem like a good player. Either you already have alot of friends or you'll get a million friend requests.

My gamertag is strikskillz.
Old 11-12-2009, 04:45 PM   #39
lazerface
everything must go

lazerface is a pretty well-respected posterlazerface is a pretty well-respected posterlazerface is a pretty well-respected poster

Modern Warfare 2 sells 4.7 million in 24 hours
lazerface is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2009, 05:41 PM   #40
Abd El-Krim
Decent college freshman

Abd El-Krim has an incredible reputation hereAbd El-Krim has an incredible reputation hereAbd El-Krim has an incredible reputation hereAbd El-Krim has an incredible reputation hereAbd El-Krim has an incredible reputation hereAbd El-Krim has an incredible reputation hereAbd El-Krim has an incredible reputation hereAbd El-Krim has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by GOBB

Phew, I thought you were talking about me. I'm myhouse228.
Abd El-Krim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2009, 06:42 PM   #41
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

Quote:
Originally Posted by Abd El-Krim
Phew, I thought you were talking about me. I'm myhouse228.

I see Madden is your thing tho. We can get a game in. Are you in the ISH Madden league?
Old 11-12-2009, 08:07 PM   #42
Undisputed
Devil without a cause

Undisputed is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUndisputed is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUndisputed is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUndisputed is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUndisputed is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUndisputed is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUndisputed is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUndisputed is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUndisputed is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUndisputed is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUndisputed is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Played a couple deathmatches at a friends house...I think I have to get this game. I sucked at it, but damn is this game good.
Undisputed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2009, 08:54 PM   #43
mackaveli
eddie's mansion

mackaveli has an OK reputation so far

aw man i love this game but dam thing freezes n crashes on pc! Any other pc users getting this?
mackaveli is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2009, 09:49 PM   #44
Skywalker
LFC|JAYS|RAPS|VIKES

Skywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

demolition is so fun
Skywalker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2009, 10:02 PM   #45
Al Thornton
the mind is so complex

Al Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAl Thornton is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by lazerface

ridiculous, ****ing activision does not need this money
Al Thornton is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: