Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Indiana Pacers Forum

Indiana Pacers Forum Indiana Pacers message board - pacers fan forum

Old 12-20-2009, 09:00 PM   #1
jbot
Future D1 Dad

jbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default poor travis diener

what the hell are we gonna do w/ this guy? he has yet to play this year and he's just wasting space on the bench. dude is never gonna play since we've been trying to give young AJ the extra minutes. i would like too see him get swapped for another big. someone has got to need another pg that provides some outside shooting.
jbot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2009, 12:11 AM   #2
jbot
Future D1 Dad

jbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: poor travis diener

wow, no replies for diener. he's in worse shape then i thought.
Old 12-23-2009, 01:18 AM   #3
InspiredLebowski
Roy Hibbert Super Star

InspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Meh. I like the guy and all, seems like a pretty funny good natured dude, but I'm not sure he'll even be in the league when his contract is up. He does take good care of the ball and has a nice outside shot, but there's a thousand guys that can do that while playing some D. I'm just waiting on him to take Price's spot on the bench and then Price is in a suit and really never playing. Then I'll be more pissed.
InspiredLebowski is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2010, 12:23 AM   #4
mateo31
Go ahead, make my day.

mateo31 has an OK reputation so far

I believe Diener was activated and in uniform for a couple of games this season but did not get into the game. For the majority of the season he has been recovering from toe surgery. I also believe I have contributed multiple posts on this Pacers forum showing my support for Diener. He can shoot the three ball, push the tempo on offense, and does not turn the ball over much. The Pacers have had trouble at times turning the ball over and could use Diener's ball handling skills.
mateo31 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2010, 11:07 PM   #5
jbot
Future D1 Dad

i'm just saying i feel sorry for the dude.
Old 01-04-2010, 12:06 AM   #6
InspiredLebowski
Roy Hibbert Super Star

InspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Got back on the floor tonight. TJ's apparently dead to O'Brien. I understand benching him to send a message or whatever, but him not getting in in a blowout like tonight is sort of odd. Wonder if it's a sort of unannounced suspension or something.
InspiredLebowski is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2010, 09:52 PM   #7
catzhernandez
I love me sum Bird!

catzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by SEEBASS1234
i made a video for diener. i might be the biggest diener fan. look up seebass1234 on youtube channels
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8rwImwmma2g

catzhernandez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2010, 01:25 PM   #8
tj#5
Can barely lace up my sneakers

tj#5 has an OK reputation so far

I really like Travis, it's just that he hasn't been given the chance to play the last couple years. Last year, when he did play he was very good, and the year before that, but this year he's played in what...two games? Yeah it's time to trade him if we're not going to utilize him, and maybe get a 2nd rounder for him?
tj#5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2010, 06:31 PM   #9
catzhernandez
I love me sum Bird!

catzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by tj#5
I really like Travis, it's just that he hasn't been given the chance to play the last couple years. Last year, when he did play he was very good, and the year before that, but this year he's played in what...two games? Yeah it's time to trade him if we're not going to utilize him, and maybe get a 2nd rounder for him?
Nice to see you posting here. POST MORE!!
catzhernandez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2010, 08:36 PM   #10
SEEBASS1234
Not a fan of stans

SEEBASS1234 has decent reputationSEEBASS1234 has decent reputation

diener is sick. i bet if he had minutes, he could put up numbers
SEEBASS1234 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2010, 12:45 AM   #11
reggie3181
Can barely lace up my sneakers

reggie3181 has an OK reputation so far

they were really hoping he wouldn't pick up his player option... but he didn't want to leave 1.7 million on the table.. i don't blame him
reggie3181 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2010, 03:55 PM   #12
jbot
Future D1 Dad

Quote:
Originally Posted by reggie3181
they were really hoping he wouldn't pick up his player option... but he didn't want to leave 1.7 million on the table.. i don't blame him
me neither. i bet really really felt like crap when we drafted aj. maybe we could throw him in w/ tj in a trade.
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: