Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Football Forum

Football Forum Football forum - NFL football forum

Old 12-27-2009, 10:42 AM   #16
mlh1981
Reds/Bengals/Cavs

Default Re: WOW nobody talks about the Chargers or Philip Rivers...

I'd like to see a Bengals vs. Chargers rematch in the playoffs. We can hang with those guys. Just about beat them last Sunday. They may be a shade better than us, but they didn't overwhelm us or anything like that.
mlh1981 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2009, 01:20 PM   #17
Tarik One
NBA rookie of the year

Quote:
With the game being at The Luke, I see Indy winning in a blow out, something around 42-10.

That's insane

Quote:
I'd like to see a Bengals vs. Chargers rematch in the playoffs. We can hang with those guys. Just about beat them last Sunday. They may be a shade better than us, but they didn't overwhelm us or anything like that.

They matchup well with each other on both sides

Quote:
This Charger/Colts thing reminds me a little of the obstacle the Patriots were for us. Then came that game in the playoffs where we came back to beat them and we haven't looked back since when it concerns the Patriots.

They lost to the Pats during their 16-0 run even though the Colts should have beaten them.
Tarik One is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2009, 01:38 PM   #18
Carbine
Facts Are Misleading

You don't think I know that?

We've won the past 5 out of 6 matches or something like that. That's taking care of business.
Carbine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2009, 08:26 AM   #19
Deadpool
Great young streetballer

Quote:
Originally Posted by mlh1981
Yeah I agree, but the key here is the Home field advantage for Bolts. We saw how hostile it can get and it almost cost the Bengals a safety in that game. But, those two really match up well.
Deadpool is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2010, 02:00 PM   #20
32jazz
Local High School Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mista Kool
The Colts have underestimated San Diego through the years, which, when combined with the poor officiating and bizarre rules (an 8-8 team given home field??) have allowed the Chargers to get the better of us more often than not.

That wont happen again. This year's Colts team is on a whole different level, hence the 14-0 record against much better competition than San Diego has faced. With the game being at The Luke, I see Indy winning in a blow out, something around 42-10.

No the Chargers have owned the Colts & knocked them out of the playoffs in back to back seasons(07 & 08)

Bizarre home field rule? The Chargers won their division at 8-8 & the Colts didn't. There would be no need for division winners if a second place wild card team (Colts), no matter if they have a better record, got the home field over a Division winner(Chargers).

Hell the 9-7 Chargers of '05(irrelevant just showing the recent history of Chargers dominance) even went to Indy & spoiled the Colts dreams of an undefeated regular season.

Chargers own the Colts. Period.
32jazz is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: