Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Football Forum

Football Forum Football forum - NFL football forum

Old 12-28-2009, 03:57 PM   #16
Dasher
http://wp.me/L6Wr

Dasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Updated Draft order... Who will St. Louis pick #1 overall?

Sensabaugh has been good Dooms. Safety is not a real issue at the moment. The secondary has played well. A corner to groom to take Terrence Newman's place one day would be good, but I no longer think that the secondary is horrible. A hybrid DE/OLB to challenge Anthony Spencer and include in the rotation with Victor Butler and DeMarcus Ware would be nice. I doubt that the Boys will be in position to get themselves an elite receiver in the draft. Hopefully this year is uncapped and we can pair Vincent Jackson with Miles "Shark Teeth" Austin.
Dasher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2009, 04:02 PM   #17
~primetime~
~the original p.tiddy~

~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

o-line is without question the biggest hole for Dallas...

did you know that the game Columbo went out, if we would have lost another o-linemen we would have had to play like Ratliff or someone at guard?

we didn't have any left on the bench!

we should be drafting o-line...

Flozell f*ckin beasted this year though...and not many have noticed, but he has not really had that many whistles this year at all either...
~primetime~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2009, 04:04 PM   #18
Dasher

Dasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~primetime~
Flozell f*ckin beasted this year though...and not many have noticed, but he has really had that many whistles this year at all either...
He's been penalized 14 times this year, and been fined multiple times for dirty play. The Cowboys spent some picks on some project O-linemen this year, and should do the same this year, if no difference makers are available when they pick.
Old 12-28-2009, 04:08 PM   #19
~primetime~
~the original p.tiddy~

~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

wow...

this mock has Taylor Mays dropping all the way down to Dallas

http://walterfootball.com/draft2010_1.php

Quote:
Dallas Cowboys: Taylor Mays, S, USC
The Cowboys really need help at free safety, and Jerry Jones usually loves going with big-name players. If Taylor Mays is on the board, he has a good chance of being drafted here.

I hope Mays made a lot of money by going back to USC for his senior season because he cost himself a lot of cash by not declaring for the 2009 NFL Draft. Mays' play has been really shaky this year. Click his name to see a scouting report that has all the details.

now if THAT happens...then holy sh*t...

thank you Berry...

Mays might have lost more $$$ than anyone by staying another year in college...
Old 12-28-2009, 04:11 PM   #20
Doomsday Dallas
we fight as MAVERICKS!

Doomsday Dallas has an incredible reputation hereDoomsday Dallas has an incredible reputation hereDoomsday Dallas has an incredible reputation hereDoomsday Dallas has an incredible reputation hereDoomsday Dallas has an incredible reputation hereDoomsday Dallas has an incredible reputation hereDoomsday Dallas has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dasher
Sensabaugh has been good Dooms. Safety is not a real issue at the moment. The secondary has played well. A corner to groom to take Terrence Newman's place one day would be good, but I no longer think that the secondary is horrible. A hybrid DE/OLB to challenge Anthony Spencer and include in the rotation with Victor Butler and DeMarcus Ware would be nice. I doubt that the Boys will be in position to get themselves an elite receiver in the draft. Hopefully this year is uncapped and we can pair Vincent Jackson with Miles "Shark Teeth" Austin.

We are like last in the league in Interceptions... I think we have 9.

I'm sorry, but I want some improvement here... and we do give up a lot of big plays, especially 3rd and long.

If we got more turnovers on Defense we would be Great!... not just good... but Great.

Right now we seem to have a pretty well balanced team... and we need to decide what side of the ball we want to be dominant on.

High Powered Offense?

Or Doomsday Defense?

Personally I don't like the way we use Barber, and we need to get a replacement for Roy. (Flozell will need to be replaced in the near future).

or we keep what we got on Offense, make a few adjustments...

And trade for a player like Eric Berry... and sign someone like Peppers or Merriman. (wishful thinking, I know)
Doomsday Dallas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2009, 04:13 PM   #21
~primetime~
~the original p.tiddy~

Quote:
He's been penalized 14 times this year, and been fined multiple times for dirty play. The Cowboys spent some picks on some project O-linemen this year, and should do the same this year, if no difference makers are available when they pick.
he has had 6 false starts and 3 holding calls...
Old 12-28-2009, 04:15 PM   #22
Doomsday Dallas
we fight as MAVERICKS!

Doomsday Dallas has an incredible reputation hereDoomsday Dallas has an incredible reputation hereDoomsday Dallas has an incredible reputation hereDoomsday Dallas has an incredible reputation hereDoomsday Dallas has an incredible reputation hereDoomsday Dallas has an incredible reputation hereDoomsday Dallas has an incredible reputation here

Quote:

We suck at drafting O-line... but I wouldn't mind if we went this rout.

I'd rather spend the top picks on Defense. (Safty and DE)
Old 12-28-2009, 04:18 PM   #23
Dasher

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doomsday Dallas
We suck at drafting O-line... but I wouldn't mind if we went this rout.

I'd rather spend the top picks on Defense. (Safty and DE)
We have been good at bringing in free agents. That may be the route to go for receiver and O-Line.
Old 12-28-2009, 04:22 PM   #24
~primetime~
~the original p.tiddy~

Roy Williams should still be our #2 WR...now that we have already paid off his first year...

he would also be playing his heart out to try and prove that he deserves another contract...

I am cool with keeping him on the team, just as long as he doesn't cause any drama and accepts the fact that Miles is "da man"...
Old 12-28-2009, 04:25 PM   #25
~primetime~
~the original p.tiddy~

I wonder what we could get for Barber via trade...

and then just have Felix/Choice (draft a 3rd RB late) as our runners...

think someone would give us a high first rounder for Barber?

seems like he isn't the same for some reason...
Old 12-28-2009, 04:25 PM   #26
Dasher

^I am waiting for him to be cut after the 2010 season. F*ck Roy Williams with a bag of baby d*cks that nut acid. Barber seems to be unable to get the tough yardage anymore. I doubt anyone would give up a first rounder for a parttime running back. Teams are reluctant to draft runningbacks in the first round nowadays, and Barber has a lot of tread off of his tires already.

Last edited by Dasher : 12-28-2009 at 04:28 PM.
Old 12-28-2009, 04:25 PM   #27
Doomsday Dallas
we fight as MAVERICKS!

Quote:
We have been good at bringing in free agents. That may be the route to go for receiver and O-Line.

So release Roy Williams and Sign Vincent Jackson (if year is uncapped)

and draft Defense?

(Could Peppers find a spot on this team?)
Old 12-28-2009, 04:34 PM   #28
Dasher

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doomsday Dallas
So release Roy Williams and Sign Vincent Jackson (if year is uncapped)

and draft Defense?

(Could Peppers find a spot on this team?)
Roy being released should be a formality. I think he has to go. His lack of effort at times is stomach turning.

Donald Penn, Jeremy Trueblood, and Alex Barron could be brought in to provide depth on the offensive line.

If we can't get Vincent Jackson, another Chargers wideout, Malcolm Floyd could be a good consolation prize.
Old 12-28-2009, 04:38 PM   #29
~primetime~
~the original p.tiddy~

it isn't as bad as you guys are making it out ot be really...

DROPS:

(not including this week)

1 Vernon Davis SF 11
2 Dwayne Bowe KC 10
3t Mark Bradley KC 9
3t Brent Celek Phi 9
3t Santonio Holmes Pit 9
3t Louis Murphy Oak 9
3t Terrell Owens Buf 9
3t Bobby Wade KC 9
9t Dallas Clark Ind 8
9t Marques Colston NO 8
9t Ted Ginn Jr. Mia 8
9t Tim Hightower Ari 8
9t Calvin Johnson Det 8
14t Donnie Avery StL 7
14t Michael Crabtree SF 7
14t Antonio Gates SD 7
14t Jerome Harrison Cle 7
14t Michael Jenkins Atl 7
14t Andre Johnson Hou 7
14t Mario Manningham NYG 7
14t Mohamed Massaquoi Cle 7
14t Randy McMichael StL 7
14t Randy Moss NE 7
14t Chansi Stuckey Cle 7
14t Roy Williams Dal 7

Crabtree has as many drops as Roy...

we already paid the guy $20 million...might as well keep him on as a #2
Old 12-28-2009, 04:41 PM   #30
Dasher

Where did you get those #s from? I am going from observation when Roy often does not even try for balls. There was a play yesterday on a 3rd where Miles ran a quick out, and Tony threw the ball behind him, Miles got tatooed(and held on to the ball). Roy would not have even tried to make a play on that throw. The Cowboys need a physical receiver with some fortitude and some gumption to lineup opposite Miles.
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: