Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Orlando Magic Forum

Orlando Magic Forum Orlando Magic forum - Orlando Magic message board

Old 06-22-2009, 03:45 AM   #1
HylianNightmare
Moe Harkless Bandwagon

HylianNightmare is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterHylianNightmare is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterHylianNightmare is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterHylianNightmare is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterHylianNightmare is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterHylianNightmare is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterHylianNightmare is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterHylianNightmare is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterHylianNightmare is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterHylianNightmare is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Remember when shaq said

he wasn't impressed by dwight howard because everything dwight has done he had done first?
a friend of mine and i were talking about it today and we relized another thing dwight has done that shaq never could do
win us a finals game
of course i do respect shaqs game but the man talks way too much
HylianNightmare is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2009, 11:39 AM   #2
Huey Freeman
PAO

Huey Freeman has decent reputationHuey Freeman has decent reputation
Default Re: Remember when shaq said

Quote:
Originally Posted by HylianNightmare
he wasn't impressed by dwight howard because everything dwight has done he had done first?
a friend of mine and i were talking about it today and we relized another thing dwight has done that shaq never could do
win us a finals game
It's funny because it's true.
Huey Freeman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2009, 10:32 PM   #3
DKLaker
NBA sixth man of the year

DKLaker has not been impressing people

Quote:
win us a finals game

Yeah.....would actually be funny if Shaq didn't have 4 rings to Orlando 0.
DKLaker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2009, 05:05 AM   #4
HylianNightmare
Moe Harkless Bandwagon

HylianNightmare is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterHylianNightmare is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterHylianNightmare is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterHylianNightmare is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterHylianNightmare is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterHylianNightmare is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterHylianNightmare is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterHylianNightmare is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterHylianNightmare is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterHylianNightmare is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by DKLaker

i was just pointing out that dwight has done something that shaq never could, and yeah he has 4 rings and is the definition of a frontrunner
Old 06-26-2009, 12:06 PM   #5
baller03
Kids at the park dunk on me

baller03 has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by DKLaker

LOL, your right about that one.
baller03 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2009, 10:56 PM   #6
Huey Freeman
PAO

Huey Freeman has decent reputationHuey Freeman has decent reputation

Quote:
i was just pointing out that dwight has done something that shaq never could, and yeah he has 4 rings and is the definition of a frontrunner
Exactly.
Huey Freeman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2009, 02:06 PM   #7
ShaqAttack3234
7-time NBA All-Star

ShaqAttack3234 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShaqAttack3234 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShaqAttack3234 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShaqAttack3234 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShaqAttack3234 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShaqAttack3234 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShaqAttack3234 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShaqAttack3234 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShaqAttack3234 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShaqAttack3234 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShaqAttack3234 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Shaq couldn't win a finals game in Orlando because he had the misfortune of being on a team with Nick Anderson. He put Orlando in position to win game 1, but as you all know Nick missed four straight free throws when he only needed one. Shaq had a monster game too, 26 points, 16 rebounds, 9 assists and 3 blocks.

As a big Shaq fan it's dissapointing to hear his comments directed at Dwight though. I'm thrilled to have a player like Dwight in the league, especially considering the center position is so weak. I don't see what Shaq has against Dwight honestly.
ShaqAttack3234 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2009, 05:14 PM   #8
HylianNightmare
Moe Harkless Bandwagon

doesn't like someone being better than him playing for the franchise he started in
Old 07-14-2009, 08:21 AM   #9
ShaqAttack3234
7-time NBA All-Star

ShaqAttack3234 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShaqAttack3234 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShaqAttack3234 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShaqAttack3234 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShaqAttack3234 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShaqAttack3234 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShaqAttack3234 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShaqAttack3234 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShaqAttack3234 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShaqAttack3234 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShaqAttack3234 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
doesn't like someone being better than him playing for the franchise he started in

You think Dwight has been better than Shaq was with Orlando?
Old 07-17-2009, 01:31 PM   #10
HylianNightmare
Moe Harkless Bandwagon

well shaq was the teams first number 1 draft pick, could dominate the game himself, was one of the best big men ever, put up better numbers than dwight i know all that. but his departure left a bitter taste in almost everyones mouth, that is why orlando hates shaq. so if dwight plays his career here and continues to be a good big i don't see why dwight wouldn't be considered better by orlando fans
Old 07-17-2009, 05:40 PM   #11
ShaqAttack3234
7-time NBA All-Star

He could defintley be on his way to having the best career with the Magic, but will Dwight ever be as good as Shaq was for those 4 years with Orlando? I personally doubt it. I've become a big fan of Howard though, he's dominating the game and setting a ton of records. I'm rooting for him to continue to succeed in the league because I've always been a fan of great big men. I'm also a fan of VC so if the Knicks and Nets don't win(which they won't) then I'm rooting for Orlando. So none of my comments are meant as anything negative against the Magic or Dwight.
Old 03-05-2010, 01:47 PM   #12
Keepin it REAL
Can barely lace up my sneakers

Keepin it REAL has not been impressing people

Orlando Shaq > Dwight
Keepin it REAL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2010, 04:11 PM   #13
HylianNightmare
Moe Harkless Bandwagon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keepin it REAL
Orlando Shaq > Dwight

no shit sherlock

good thing it's 2010 and
current dwight> current Shaq
Old 03-25-2010, 07:09 AM   #14
jbryan1984
Good college starter

jbryan1984 is considered somewhat cooljbryan1984 is considered somewhat cooljbryan1984 is considered somewhat cool

Shaq is still Shaq. He is larger than life and still a huge threat. I think he will play hard till he is 40 like he said in the Cleveland press conference last summer. Lets see if Dwight can be as good as long as Shaq has. Its not even that I am a Cavs fan, Shaq has just always been the man to me.
jbryan1984 is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: