Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Phoenix Suns Forum

Phoenix Suns Forum Phoenix Suns forum - Phoenix Suns message board

Old 11-01-2006, 03:04 AM   #376
LakersRuleTheNBA
Great young streetballer

LakersRuleTheNBA has decent reputationLakersRuleTheNBA has decent reputation

"What I want to know is what happened to the Heat. Anyone who watched the game care to explain?"

That squad is too old. They think they can win alone on talent, not the case. The only guy who was balling was D-Wade.
LakersRuleTheNBA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2006, 03:08 AM   #377
LakersDynasty
Very good NBA starter

LakersDynasty has a terrific reputationLakersDynasty has a terrific reputationLakersDynasty has a terrific reputationLakersDynasty has a terrific reputationLakersDynasty has a terrific reputationLakersDynasty has a terrific reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by lakers87
Seriously, Barbosa played like an all-star tonight. Him and Nash were the only ones that scared me.

Far as Bynum's passing ability, I agree with that. It's just that with his size advantage coupled with his newfound aggression, I wanted to see him just overpower his defender. He's still very young though, but I was impressed tonight. It's good to be a Laker fan tonight.

What I want to know is what happened to the Heat. Anyone who watched the game care to explain? Was it the Bulls or were the Heat just out of sync?
Clearly a combination of both, Bulls look like the real deal, defense was absolutely sick, they outhustled the Heat on every play, and after the first quarter their offense got going, Hinrich and Duhon were shooting the lights out from the 3pt line in the second half. Miami looked flat, old and slow, gave up lots of easy layups and couldn't score in the paint against Chi-town's tough post defense. Everyone with the exception of Wade looked pathetic today, although he did have a lot of turnovers. Hinrich will be an all-star this season, just watch.
LakersDynasty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2006, 05:17 AM   #378
hotsizzle
Superstar

hotsizzle has an incredible reputation herehotsizzle has an incredible reputation herehotsizzle has an incredible reputation herehotsizzle has an incredible reputation herehotsizzle has an incredible reputation herehotsizzle has an incredible reputation herehotsizzle has an incredible reputation herehotsizzle has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by LakersRuleTheNBA
"What I want to know is what happened to the Heat. Anyone who watched the game care to explain?"

That squad is too old. They think they can win alone on talent, not the case. The only guy who was balling was D-Wade.

they looked pshyced out or something. nothing was falling. big part of their success last yr was how motivated they were. Bulls came in hungry and wanted to prove a point, that, and like you stated heat are getting old. Bulls were hustling for loose balls when they were up by 30...they really wanted this game while miami thought they were gonna cruise. No worries for miami though, its only opening night, takes a while to start firing on all cylinders again
hotsizzle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2006, 09:24 AM   #379
niko
I Run NY.

niko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

so, when amare is healthy are the suns going to go back to running some pick and rolls for him so he can score, or are they going to insist he fit into SUN V2 where all 5 people need to be spread, rather than amare inside and everyone else spread.

cause if they are going to force feed him into that offense last year (Which was one bad laker rotation on TT from being knocked out in the first round) im not seeing how its going to work.
niko is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: