Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Football Forum

Football Forum Football forum - NFL football forum

Old 01-03-2010, 11:38 PM   #196
Posterize246
PhilLEEs 2011

Posterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: Philadelphia Eagles @ Dallas Cowboys, Sun @ 4:15 EST

Wildcard game will be 8pm EST Saturday
Posterize246 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2010, 11:54 PM   #197
~primetime~
~the original p.tiddy~

~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doomsday Dallas
Well... If we can beat Philly again, we will go up to Minnesota for the next game.
we can beat them...I know we WILL beat them if this is the case...

only teams I am really scared of:

-Saints (no way they lay down like that again)
-Packers (they are just really f*ckin good)

thank god if we have to play the Pack we have home feild on them, no way we beat them in Lambo

then WHEN we make it to the Bowl the Chargers scare me...

we went to that game, and well, they just beat us fair and square...not sure Dallas can beat them...the Colts are also scary obviously...the other AFC teams are ehhh...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Posterize246
Wildcard game will be 8pm EST Saturday
I gotta find tickets to the murda show part 2...

don't watch it Posterize...it will just really bring you down...
~primetime~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2010, 12:01 AM   #198
Posterize246
PhilLEEs 2011

Posterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

I watch regardless, I wanna see what the problems were. I went to Dick's sporting goods on my lunch break to watch on their TV's. Saw most of the first quarter and beginning of the second. Couldn't believe McNabb missed DJax on that play where he blew by Hamlin, overthrew him by about 5 yards.

I'll watch Weds when I'll be more cooled off and can watch objectively instead of a pissed off fan.

For anybody who wants history stats...here's 2...

The last time the Eagles lost to the Cowboys in the last game of the season, the Eagles also played the Cowboys in the playoffs that year too...and went on to the Super Bowl.

Teams have had a chance to sweep another 3-0 in a season 19 times, going 12-7 in those games.
Posterize246 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2010, 12:13 AM   #199
iggy>
happy tanksgiving

iggy> has decent reputation

if mcnabb loses saturday night, kevin kolb will be our starting qb when the 2010 season opens.
iggy> is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2010, 12:25 AM   #200
~primetime~
~the original p.tiddy~

~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Posterize246
The last time the Eagles lost to the Cowboys in the last game of the season, the Eagles also played the Cowboys in the playoffs that year too...and went on to the Super Bowl.

Teams have had a chance to sweep another 3-0 in a season 19 times, going 12-7 in those games.
the only thing that has me a little concerned is that I am sure that Philly is gonna come back with a COMPLETELY new game plan, how could you not?

Reid will try new things, look at the film 100x and see where he thinks he can expose us...

Dallas?...we won't change a thing...not anything drastic anyway...doing so will be silly...

so in that sense, I think you do have a little advantage in that it will be you trying something new...

Wade understands..."take out DeSean, force them to go to Celek/Maclin"...and that works
Old 01-04-2010, 12:33 AM   #201
~primetime~
~the original p.tiddy~

it is being said now on Dallas news that Wade has probably secured his job another year...EVEN if we do lose to Philly in the post season...

he went 11-5 and won the last 3 games in December, the last 2 of them being complete shut outs which were led by Wade's defense...

it is going to be very difficult for Jerry to fire him...even with another playoff loss in the first round...

and honestly, I think I want him back...he clearly knows defense... Garrett's offense seems to be where most of the issues come from, even though we have the 2nd best offense in the NFL...
Old 01-04-2010, 08:53 AM   #202
Rasheed1
3-time NBA All-Star

Rasheed1 has an incredible reputation hereRasheed1 has an incredible reputation hereRasheed1 has an incredible reputation hereRasheed1 has an incredible reputation hereRasheed1 has an incredible reputation hereRasheed1 has an incredible reputation hereRasheed1 has an incredible reputation here

ughh...

that was awful. The Cowboys whupped us real good. Andy and his guys didnt look ready to play a big game yesterday... Looks like they thought the cowboys would just hand them the game..

we got smacked and I think its a good thing we gotta go back down there this weekend.. we need to go back in there and redeem ourselves

that was awful yesterday
Rasheed1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2010, 11:01 AM   #203
kentatm
NBA Legend

kentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~primetime~
and honestly, I think I want him back...he clearly knows defense... Garrett's offense seems to be where most of the issues come from, even though we have the 2nd best offense in the NFL...

correct. Playcalling and penalties are the teams two biggest problems. Garrett calls the plays and the team was one of the most penalized even under Parcells so it's hard to blame Wade for that.
kentatm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2010, 04:30 PM   #204
~primetime~
~the original p.tiddy~

Quote:
Originally Posted by kentatm
correct. Playcalling and penalties are the teams two biggest problems. Garrett calls the plays and the team was one of the most penalized even under Parcells so it's hard to blame Wade for that.

^^^ suddenly he looks serious

"winning cures everything"
Old 01-04-2010, 05:03 PM   #205
Doomsday Dallas
we fight as MAVERICKS!

Doomsday Dallas has an incredible reputation hereDoomsday Dallas has an incredible reputation hereDoomsday Dallas has an incredible reputation hereDoomsday Dallas has an incredible reputation hereDoomsday Dallas has an incredible reputation hereDoomsday Dallas has an incredible reputation hereDoomsday Dallas has an incredible reputation here

Quote:

^^^ suddenly he looks serious

"winning cures everything"

That's awesome.

Although he better do it again or it means nothing.
Doomsday Dallas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2010, 10:49 PM   #206
~primetime~
~the original p.tiddy~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doomsday Dallas
That's awesome.

Although he better do it again or it means nothing.
posted by a Texan's fan on a NFL forum:

Quote:
A few interesting tidbits I picked up that I thought might interest you guys

Over the last 3 years, Wade Phillips is the 2nd winningest coach in the NFL with 33 Wins to 15 Losses. He's won 2 NFC East Championships - the first Division Championships since 1998.

The Dallas Cowboys D has Led the League in Sacks, Been Top 3 in PPG allowed, and been Top 10 in YPG allowed all 3 years.

He took a solid 3-4 DE and turned him into an All-Pro NT.
He took a very good 3-4 OLB and turned him into the NFL's leading Sack artist
He took a 1st round bust and turned him into a solid NLB
He drafted a 1st round OLB that has turned into one of the best SOLBs in the NFL
He drafted a 1st round CB that has turned into one of the best #2 CB's in the NFL
He drafted a 5th(?) round CB that has turned into one of the better NCB's in the NFL

This guy has won games, he's built an elite D, and he has a great eye for talent.

Not a Cowboys fan, but I think you guys might not realize how good of a coach you really have. He hasn't found the post season success that I know you guys are looking for, but it's been 3 years... Look around the NFL at the Jim Zorn's, the Romeo Crenells, the Eric Manginis, the Tom Cables, the Lane Kiffins, the Rick Petrinos, the Nick Sabans, the - Jaurans, and the list goes on and on... Sure he's not Bill Belichick but who is?

If you guys fire him, I know Houston will be drooling to bring him to his hometown. God knows how good he would be compared to Kubiak.

we need to keep the guy...
Old 01-04-2010, 11:28 PM   #207
iggy>
happy tanksgiving

iggy> has decent reputation

Quote:
posted by a Texan's fan on a NFL forum:

we need to keep the guy...
hes always been a top notch defensive coordinator. he still needs the playoff win to get over the hump as a head coach though.
iggy> is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2010, 05:11 AM   #208
FinishHim!
I dunk on kids

FinishHim! is popular on this boardFinishHim! is popular on this boardFinishHim! is popular on this boardFinishHim! is popular on this board

Apparently GOBB was harder to find than Waldo once this game happened.. Funny how that happens when last year he was in here touting his horn from beginning to end of that Eagles vs. Cowboys game.
FinishHim! is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: