Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Old 01-01-2010, 10:06 AM   #16
DoubleTech
NBA lottery pick

DoubleTech is a pretty well-respected posterDoubleTech is a pretty well-respected posterDoubleTech is a pretty well-respected posterDoubleTech is a pretty well-respected poster
Default Re: Did Gilbert Arenas and Javaris Crittenton draw guns on each other?

just go back to bloggin, gilbert... please.

less people got hurt back then.
DoubleTech is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2010, 10:08 AM   #17
El Kabong
Where Eagles Dare

El Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEl Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEl Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEl Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEl Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEl Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEl Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEl Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEl Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEl Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEl Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Are players allowed to take guns with them to games?
El Kabong is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2010, 10:19 AM   #18
sbw19
Decent college freshman

sbw19 has decent reputation

I suspect some serious repercussions are in order, Stern doesn't take league image issues very lightly.
sbw19 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2010, 10:42 AM   #19
G-train
3-time NBA All-Star

G-train has an incredible reputation hereG-train has an incredible reputation hereG-train has an incredible reputation hereG-train has an incredible reputation hereG-train has an incredible reputation hereG-train has an incredible reputation hereG-train has an incredible reputation here

Void both contracts.
If true Stern should suspend both for 82 games. You can't have that happening.
That's movie script stuff. If that happened on Coach Carter I'd turn it off, too unrealistic.
G-train is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2010, 10:44 AM   #20
Granny Danger
Kids at the park dunk on me

Granny Danger has decent reputation

WOW...
Who still likes Arenas nowadays?
He pulled a gun on a teammate ON CHRISTMAS EVE for no good reason.
Granny Danger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2010, 10:48 AM   #21
Real Men Wear Green
Don't panic.

Real Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReal Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReal Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReal Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReal Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReal Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReal Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReal Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReal Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReal Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReal Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by G-train
Void both contracts.
That's movie script stuff. If that happened on Coach Carter I'd turn it off, too unrealistic.
In defense of Crittendon, Arenas pulled the gun first. If a man pulls a gun on me, and I have a gun myself I'm pulling out mine. Almost anyone would do that. Now, if the gun is unregistered, illegally concealed, etc. then some kind of punishment is still warranted. But it should be acknowledged that Arenas bears the majority of the blame if this report is accurate.
Real Men Wear Green is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2010, 10:55 AM   #22
mlh1981
Reds/Bengals/Cavs

mlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

This CAN'T be good for team chemistry.........
mlh1981 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2010, 11:03 AM   #23
MaxFly
Stylin' on you

MaxFly is popular on this boardMaxFly is popular on this boardMaxFly is popular on this boardMaxFly is popular on this boardMaxFly is popular on this board

This just feels like some sort of joke, and if this were anyone other than Arenas or JR. Smith (lol), I'd be slow to believe this report.

I can't see anything but a lengthy suspension for both players... most likely for the rest of the season if not beyond. Guns were brought to the Verizon Center and drawn... are you kidding... Others were around and this wasn't about self defense. Arenas may very well be facing criminal charges as well. Amazing... amazing...
MaxFly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2010, 11:04 AM   #24
spree43
High School Varsity 12th Man

spree43 has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by Real Men Wear Green
In defense of Crittendon, Arenas pulled the gun first. If a man pulls a gun on me, and I have a gun myself I'm pulling out mine. Almost anyone would do that. Now, if the gun is unregistered, illegally concealed, etc. then some kind of punishment is still warranted. But it should be acknowledged that Arenas bears the majority of the blame if this report is accurate.
The report is from a friend of crittendon, so I dont know how accurate it is that Arenas drew first
spree43 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2010, 11:04 AM   #25
MaxFly
Stylin' on you

MaxFly is popular on this boardMaxFly is popular on this boardMaxFly is popular on this boardMaxFly is popular on this boardMaxFly is popular on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by mlh1981

Practices must be intense for sure.
MaxFly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2010, 11:04 AM   #26
Real Men Wear Green
Don't panic.

Real Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReal Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReal Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReal Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReal Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReal Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReal Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReal Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReal Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReal Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReal Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by mlh1981
Bullets bust beakers. But if they can use this as an excuse to void his deal then it actually would be good for interpersonal relationships, as a major source of strife would be gone. Then they just need to stop the losing (admittedly a tough task) and they're all set.
Real Men Wear Green is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2010, 11:30 AM   #27
QuebecBaller
Next Great White Hope

QuebecBaller is a pretty well-respected posterQuebecBaller is a pretty well-respected posterQuebecBaller is a pretty well-respected posterQuebecBaller is a pretty well-respected poster

It's time to bring back the old team's name : Washington Bullets
QuebecBaller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2010, 11:34 AM   #28
NBASTATMAN
NBA sixth man of the year

NBASTATMAN posts stuff that is definitely making some people angryNBASTATMAN posts stuff that is definitely making some people angryNBASTATMAN posts stuff that is definitely making some people angry

Quote:
Originally Posted by Real Men Wear Green
So that's why he had a gun in his locker. Makes sense. You never know when you may have to shoot Javaris Crittendon.

With that said, he's been far more of a headache than his game is worth. If I'm running the Wiz I'm trading him for a day-old bag of donuts.

LOL... BOTH ARE IDIOTS.... If I was management I would try to nullify the high payed idiot's contract...
NBASTATMAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2010, 11:48 AM   #29
sensational
Banned

sensational has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by kumquat

You couldn't script that. I'm surprised Gilbert didn't cap his ass. We know how quickly he likes to shoot.

we should end this thread after this post..post of the year so far.
sensational is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2010, 11:50 AM   #30
blazerjimmy
High School Starter

blazerjimmy has no real reputation yet.

If they could void his contract over something like this, they SHOULD!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by G-train
Void both contracts.
blazerjimmy is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: