Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Football Forum

Football Forum Football forum - NFL football forum

Old 01-03-2010, 03:09 PM   #31
beasly15
TEXANS

beasly15 has decent reputationbeasly15 has decent reputation
Default Re: NFL week 17

i'll take that back... kris brown can die in that car accident.
beasly15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2010, 03:13 PM   #32
phoenix18
4/27/91-7/23/09

phoenix18 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterphoenix18 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterphoenix18 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterphoenix18 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterphoenix18 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterphoenix18 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterphoenix18 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterphoenix18 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Pat white got smashed!!

I hope he's alright.
phoenix18 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2010, 03:15 PM   #33
Nanners
Decent college freshman

Nanners is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableNanners is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableNanners is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableNanners is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableNanners is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableNanners is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableNanners is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableNanners is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableNanners is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableNanners is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableNanners is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

what happened to pat white? i flipped over to the minnesota game for a minute and when i got back to the steelers it looks like white got injured in a bad way
Nanners is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2010, 03:16 PM   #34
bigkingsfan
Gif-ted

bigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

^ Helmet to helmet hit when he was running out of bounds.

Steelers started waving to the medical staff right away.
bigkingsfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2010, 03:21 PM   #35
phoenix18
4/27/91-7/23/09

phoenix18 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterphoenix18 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterphoenix18 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterphoenix18 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterphoenix18 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterphoenix18 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterphoenix18 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterphoenix18 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigkingsfan
^ Helmet to helmet hit when he was running out of bounds.

Steelers started waving to the medical staff right away.

Yeah,everyone knew that he was injured right away. What a devastating hit.
Old 01-03-2010, 03:50 PM   #36
Nanners
Decent college freshman

Nanners is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableNanners is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableNanners is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableNanners is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableNanners is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableNanners is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableNanners is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableNanners is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableNanners is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableNanners is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableNanners is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

miami is within 3 after weathering the storm. you are right woodley, its like a giant conspiracy, and the rest nfl just wants you to go home!!

edit: and 30 seconds after i make this post, roethlisburger fumbles in his own red zone

edit: and 30 seconds later miami throws an INT. what a crazy game

Last edited by Nanners : 01-03-2010 at 03:53 PM.
Old 01-03-2010, 03:53 PM   #37
beasly15
TEXANS

i don't want anything to happen to kris brown. i was just mad. haha

we're up!!!!
Old 01-03-2010, 03:55 PM   #38
NoGunzJustSkillz

NoGunzJustSkillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNoGunzJustSkillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNoGunzJustSkillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNoGunzJustSkillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNoGunzJustSkillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNoGunzJustSkillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNoGunzJustSkillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNoGunzJustSkillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNoGunzJustSkillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNoGunzJustSkillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNoGunzJustSkillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

anybody know if randy moss is still playing? fck, mcnabb better come up big today, i have cutler and favre on my bench. deep down, i knew i should have started either one, favre or cutler (vs det).
NoGunzJustSkillz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2010, 03:55 PM   #39
phoenix18
4/27/91-7/23/09

Is today the day of the comeback?
Old 01-03-2010, 03:57 PM   #40
beasly15
TEXANS

Quote:
Originally Posted by phoenix18
Is today the day of the comeback?

for us it is. i actually gave up on the texans...down 14,now up by 7.
Old 01-03-2010, 03:58 PM   #41
UConnCeltics
Celtics/Red Sox/Eagles

UConnCeltics is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUConnCeltics is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUConnCeltics is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUConnCeltics is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUConnCeltics is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUConnCeltics is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUConnCeltics is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUConnCeltics is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUConnCeltics is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUConnCeltics is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by NoGunzJustSkillz
anybody know if randy moss is still playing? fck, mcnabb better come up big today, i have cutler and favre on my bench. deep down, i knew i should have started either one, favre or cutler (vs det).
Moss isn't playing.
UConnCeltics is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2010, 03:58 PM   #42
Nanners
Decent college freshman

if i am miami right now I am going to force the steelers to beat me through the air. you cant let them run out the clock while roethlisburger has a messed up right arm.
Old 01-03-2010, 04:02 PM   #43
beasly15
TEXANS

we won!!!! come on denver, jets, baltimore losses... man.
Old 01-03-2010, 04:03 PM   #44
NoGunzJustSkillz

NoGunzJustSkillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNoGunzJustSkillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNoGunzJustSkillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNoGunzJustSkillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNoGunzJustSkillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNoGunzJustSkillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNoGunzJustSkillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNoGunzJustSkillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNoGunzJustSkillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNoGunzJustSkillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNoGunzJustSkillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

please punch one more in gore.
Old 01-03-2010, 04:04 PM   #45
NoGunzJustSkillz

frank gore
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: