Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > New York Knicks Forum

New York Knicks Forum New York Knicks forum - NY Knicks message board

Old 01-04-2010, 04:01 PM   #1
knickballer
Very good NBA starter

knickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterknickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterknickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterknickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterknickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterknickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterknickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterknickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterknickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Rotation

How do you want to see more and see less? For me I want to see Jordan Hill more, we have virtually no bigs and he can at least take up Bender's minutes who is garbage. I never want to see Larry Hughes on the court ever again... Split up him minutes with Landry, N8, Douglas. I don't want to see Duhon play 35 mpg, decrease Jeffires mpg a bit. I want to see Hill, Landry, Douglas incorporated more instead of Hughes. Play Jordan Hill more.. Were lacking bigs and we haven't given the guy a chance.
knickballer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2010, 04:29 PM   #2
Bano114
Lets go Kni....Giants!

Bano114 has an incredible reputation hereBano114 has an incredible reputation hereBano114 has an incredible reputation hereBano114 has an incredible reputation hereBano114 has an incredible reputation hereBano114 has an incredible reputation hereBano114 has an incredible reputation hereBano114 has an incredible reputation here
Default Re: Rotation

It will be at least one more month until we see that. I dont understand what the Larry Hughes hate is about. He played 10 billion times better then I expected him to play, but he got hurt so it effected his play the 3 games he was off injury. Once this dudes 100% I say get him back in there ASAP if you want to contiune a play-off push. If were still in contention after the dead line, expect the same guys to keep playing. If were not, douglas hill and landry will be in regularly with gallo will and lee.
Bano114 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2010, 05:14 PM   #3
knickscity
Knicks Board Moderator

knickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Larry has played well this season.....on defense.

There is no question to that. Also he has been a decent distributor.

He just hasn't shot the ball worth anything.

Hughes needs to be there though. I would like to see Jordan Hill get some burn, but not at the expense of trying to make the postseason.

Did I mention playoffs??? Wow has time changed.
knickscity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2010, 07:57 PM   #4
earlofupstate
Good High School Starter

earlofupstate is popular on this boardearlofupstate is popular on this boardearlofupstate is popular on this boardearlofupstate is popular on this boardearlofupstate is popular on this board

The Knicks have to decide to sign Bender the rest of the season soon. I wonder if they will? If Bender is let go, maybe more burn for J Hill?

I know Golden State released Mikki Moore, but they say he is 34? I thought he was younger than that. Plus he has an achilles issue.
http://sports.espn.go.com/nba/news/story?id=4796059

Last edited by earlofupstate : 01-04-2010 at 08:00 PM.
earlofupstate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2010, 08:28 PM   #5
knickscity
Knicks Board Moderator

knickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by earlofupstate
The Knicks have to decide to sign Bender the rest of the season soon. I wonder if they will? If Bender is let go, maybe more burn for J Hill?

I know Golden State released Mikki Moore, but they say he is 34? I thought he was younger than that. Plus he has an achilles issue.
http://sports.espn.go.com/nba/news/story?id=4796059

I hope you aren't suggesting we acquire Mikki Moore.
Old 01-06-2010, 10:47 PM   #6
earlofupstate
Good High School Starter

earlofupstate is popular on this boardearlofupstate is popular on this boardearlofupstate is popular on this boardearlofupstate is popular on this boardearlofupstate is popular on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by knickscity
I hope you aren't suggesting we acquire Mikki Moore.

No No No No No.
Old 01-07-2010, 06:13 AM   #7
Jasi
Quality?

Jasi is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJasi is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJasi is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJasi is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJasi is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJasi is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJasi is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJasi is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJasi is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJasi is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJasi is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

I would like to see more of Jared Jeffries and Eddy Curry now that the team is on fire, so they will shine and hopefully draw some franchise's attention.
Jasi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2010, 10:30 AM   #8
earlofupstate
Good High School Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jasi
I would like to see more of Jared Jeffries and Eddy Curry now that the team is on fire, so they will shine and hopefully draw some franchise's attention.

I think every GM knows what JJ brings to the table, but EC is still a mystery, even to us. Eddy will more than likely be traded for next summer just as an expiring, not for him as a player. He doesn't have much value. He made sure of that himself over his career. The only person dumb enough to trade FOR him was Isiah. And we all know how that story ended.
Old 01-07-2010, 05:00 PM   #9
knickballer
Very good NBA starter

knickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterknickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterknickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterknickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterknickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterknickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterknickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterknickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterknickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jasi

Jeffries minutes is fine... I want to see Jordan Hill out there more. Give him 10-15mpg, he'll produce for us. He has good size and is known as a shot blocker. He was the 8th overall pick and I know he's a good player but he's just not getting time. I say we just give all of Bender's minutes to Hill.. Bender is useless on the court, his knees are dead and he can't really do much besides the occasional 3. Hill can contribute for us more and were lacking bigs. Plus bender isn't part of our future plans.

NO BENDER!!!!
Old 01-08-2010, 07:45 AM   #10
jlawdrummer
Serious playground baller

jlawdrummer has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by knickballer
Jeffries minutes is fine... I want to see Jordan Hill out there more. Give him 10-15mpg, he'll produce for us. He has good size and is known as a shot blocker. He was the 8th overall pick and I know he's a good player but he's just not getting time. I say we just give all of Bender's minutes to Hill.. Bender is useless on the court, his knees are dead and he can't really do much besides the occasional 3. Hill can contribute for us more and were lacking bigs. Plus bender isn't part of our future plans.

NO BENDER!!!!

lol, Bender has been struggling lately, but D'Antonti has actually said that Bender can be, and he wants him to be, part of our future plans. He also actually tries on D, as evidenced by the 4 blocks last night.

I do want some more Jordan Hill PT though as well.
jlawdrummer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2010, 09:28 AM   #11
Knicks101
Retired

Knicks101 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKnicks101 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKnicks101 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKnicks101 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKnicks101 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKnicks101 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKnicks101 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKnicks101 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKnicks101 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKnicks101 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKnicks101 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by jlawdrummer
lol, Bender has been struggling lately, but D'Antonti has actually said that Bender can be, and he wants him to be, part of our future plans. He also actually tries on D, as evidenced by the 4 blocks last night.

I do want some more Jordan Hill PT though as well.

Bender did a lot better yesterday. He didn't take a lot of shots and he wasn't trying to dribble too much. Once this guys learns that all he needs to do is stand on the perimeter and take 3's he'll be fine. Right now he just thinks that he's better than he actually is.
Knicks101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2010, 05:46 PM   #12
franchize
"The Residential Pit"

franchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

trade demand or no trade demand,rebuilding or no rebuilding,there is no logical,unbiased explanation for the reason why nate isnt getting major minutes every night.seriously,im starting to wonder if we need to be overhauling our coaching staff even before we blow up our roster.D'Antoni is the most overhyped coach who's never won anything in this country i've ever seen.I mean he has more audacity than larry brown,phil jackson and greg popovich combined.4real,who does he think he is.theres no logical explanation for starting duhon or douglas over nate beyond you just not liking the guy.
franchize is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2010, 08:34 PM   #13
knickballer
Very good NBA starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by franchize
trade demand or no trade demand,rebuilding or no rebuilding,there is no logical,unbiased explanation for the reason why nate isnt getting major minutes every night.seriously,im starting to wonder if we need to be overhauling our coaching staff even before we blow up our roster.D'Antoni is the most overhyped coach who's never won anything in this country i've ever seen.I mean he has more audacity than larry brown,phil jackson and greg popovich combined.4real,who does he think he is.theres no logical explanation for starting duhon or douglas over nate beyond you just not liking the guy.

Nate is only good for 20mpg cause he ****s up bad. He gets around 5-6 turnovers lately and that's just horrible for a guard. Not to mention he doesn't play any D. He comes in and gives us scoring when we need it which is a plus.
Old 01-11-2010, 12:00 AM   #14
franchize
"The Residential Pit"

franchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

o please...the guy got 41 points off the bench.i cant think of 5 pg's Duhon should be starting over.Exactly what I feared would happen is happening with the Knicks this season.We are bad but we arent the worst team in the league and therefore we get a false sense of hope like the bums on our roster are actually any good.Bottom line D Wade is turnover prone.Kidd is turnover prone. Nash can get careless.Not saying Nate is as good as them but @ least he's a playmaker.Nothing worst than a guy out there just trying not to F up. This isnt football and we dont need someone to manage the game.Even Kerry Collins throws a deep ball!!!
franchize is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2010, 06:37 AM   #15
knickscity
Knicks Board Moderator

Franchize, come on man.

I like N8 like the rest of us, but lets be realistic.

I don't mind N8 playing at least 20 minutes off the bench.

No he should not start.

Even in the 41 pt game he had 6 turnovers.

The dude gets over 2 turnovers a game, and rarely get over 3 assists.

In the last couple of games since the 41 pointer, the guy has had twice as many turnovers than assists.

But is what you wanna see as a point?

The key here is be productive when you get your minutes.

All Nate do is score. And he hasn't just rock the crowd with that either.

I took this blurb from ESPN........

Spin: Robinson has been a rollercoaster ride since returning to the Knicks' rotation last week. He followed his 41-point high debut with 16 points and nine turnovers in his next two games before peaking again on Saturday. Robinson is inconsistent, but his nightly potential is so high that you almost have to start him in deeper leagues unless you have a great option ahead of him.

Of course they were referring to fantasy league.
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: