Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Football Forum

Football Forum Football forum - NFL football forum

Old 01-04-2010, 07:20 PM   #16
D-Rose
Mavericks/Bulls

D-Rose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableD-Rose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableD-Rose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableD-Rose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableD-Rose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableD-Rose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableD-Rose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableD-Rose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableD-Rose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableD-Rose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableD-Rose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Brandon Marshall cleans out his locker and nameplate immediately following their loss

Let's go Bears, sign Marshall and TO!
D-Rose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2010, 07:21 PM   #17
artex
♫♪♫

artex is considered somewhat coolartex is considered somewhat cool
Default Re: Brandon Marshall cleans out his locker and nameplate immediately following their loss

Quote:
Originally Posted by UConnCeltics
I bet Al Davis will offer him a nice amount of cash.

yes!!!!!!! i shall pray for this
artex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2010, 07:55 PM   #18
Brujesino
Someone buy me a PS4

Brujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by IcanzIIravor
I wish he could, but alas Brandon isn't going to my Raiders.
we dont need another randy moss character type ofplayer here cuz most likely we arent going to win much games
Brujesino is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2010, 08:00 PM   #19
beasly15
TEXANS

beasly15 has decent reputationbeasly15 has decent reputation
Default Re: Brandon Marshall cleans out his locker and nameplate immediately following their

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brujesino
we dont need another randy moss character type ofplayer here cuz most likely we arent going to win much games

as long as the raiders keep knocking down afc contenders, it's all good.
beasly15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2010, 08:08 PM   #20
IcanzIIravor
NBA lottery pick

IcanzIIravor is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIcanzIIravor is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIcanzIIravor is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIcanzIIravor is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIcanzIIravor is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIcanzIIravor is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIcanzIIravor is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIcanzIIravor is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIcanzIIravor is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brujesino

I'm optimistic for the first time in years. I agree we shouldn't take him, but after my extremely low expectations I almost see light at the end of the tunnel. If we cut JMarc I'm going to feel downright giddy.
IcanzIIravor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2010, 08:13 PM   #21
InspiredLebowski
Roy Hibbert Super Star

InspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

I'm sure whoever wants Marshall's going to have to give up a 1st and 3rd. He's an RFA.
InspiredLebowski is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2010, 08:15 PM   #22
~primetime~
~the original p.tiddy~

~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by GOBB
Cutler did what in Chicago? Doubt they are boo hoo'ing over him. And I wouldnt take Brandon Marshall on the Eagles. He's a jackass.
same...

with Miles stepping up, and after the TO experience...I wouldn't trade Roy Williams for Brandon Marshall...

f*ck that mess...
~primetime~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2010, 08:31 PM   #23
IcanzIIravor
NBA lottery pick

IcanzIIravor is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIcanzIIravor is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIcanzIIravor is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIcanzIIravor is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIcanzIIravor is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIcanzIIravor is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIcanzIIravor is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIcanzIIravor is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIcanzIIravor is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by InspiredLebowski
I'm sure whoever wants Marshall's going to have to give up a 1st and 3rd. He's an RFA.

That's a good point. With those being what you have to give up and considering his baggage I doubt there will be any good teams that come calling.
IcanzIIravor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2010, 08:45 PM   #24
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

GOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Teams will take a chance on B.Marshall because everyone will take his talent and try to change his character or feel its overblown and a new situation would brush this all under the rug.

Chicago Bears cant because they dont have a 1rst unless it doesnt matter what year the 1rst is. Unsure.

Quote:
Originally Posted by InspiredLebowski

Depends if there is a cap or not. I think if there is a cap, he is a UFA and Denver would have to tag him to get compensation. If its uncapped he becomes a RFA and the 1rst & 3rd comes into play.
GOBB is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: