Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Football Forum

Football Forum Football forum - NFL football forum

Old 01-05-2010, 02:09 AM   #16
~primetime~
~the original p.tiddy~

~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: Brandon Marshall has surpassed Randy Moss this season

Quote:
Originally Posted by WeaponX2024
You don't understand Marshall's talent nor do you realize Moss has had off-court troubles as well. You are a Cowboys fan right? I hope you realize Irvin is the reason why you guys never got Moss. Since Moss was a trouble-maker himself and Irvin was starting to get in trouble at that point. They didn't want to take that risk. Some Risk the Vikings took.
yes, I know that...and it has nothing to do with anything...

and I have kept up with Marshall this year, he has made some f*ckin amazing catches...no question...he still has to wait for Moss to lose another step though...
~primetime~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2010, 02:11 AM   #17
WeaponX2024
Banned

WeaponX2024 has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~primetime~
yes, I know that...and it has nothing to do with anything...

and I have kept up with Marshall this year, he has made some f*ckin amazing catches...no question...he still has to wait for Moss to lose another step though...
You were pointing out how Marshall is such a devil's child off the field, I just thought you should know Moss is not any more of an Angel than he is.

Give me your Top 5 WRs in the league then. and I better see Marshall in there.
WeaponX2024 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2010, 02:21 AM   #18
~primetime~
~the original p.tiddy~

~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by WeaponX2024
You were pointing out how Marshall is such a devil's child off the field, I just thought you should know Moss is not any more of an Angel than he is.

Give me your Top 5 WRs in the league then. and I better see Marshall in there.
moss
fitz
andre
^ top 3 no order

the other 2 could maybe fit Marshall in, except we have to take off the feild issues out...because I wouldn't take him on Dallas for free...

Vincent/Calvin/Rice/Wayne/and Austin...could all be there as well

yeah I said it..."MILES AUSTIN"....
~primetime~ is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: