Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Football Forum

Football Forum Football forum - NFL football forum

Old 01-05-2010, 06:57 PM   #16
tsforthrees
red vines cray

tsforthrees has decent reputation
Default Re: Final Draft Order for 2010 NFL Draft

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1~Gibson~1
Should i be PROUD that my team is 4th worst?

I mean, at least we get the 4th overall pick

(and a new Head Coach: Mike 'Han )

i am not a broncos fan but because i live in denver i watch a lot of games, and shanahan is the man. you will love having him as a coach. they will compete, even in that division, next season.
tsforthrees is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2010, 07:05 PM   #17
ROCSteady
~NO FATE~

ROCSteady is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterROCSteady is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterROCSteady is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterROCSteady is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterROCSteady is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterROCSteady is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterROCSteady is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterROCSteady is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterROCSteady is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterROCSteady is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterROCSteady is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by tsforthrees
i am not a broncos fan but because i live in denver i watch a lot of games, and shanahan is the man. you will love having him as a coach. they will compete, even in that division, next season.

I'm just thrilled to have an actual normal organizational structure. Always have loved Shanny as coach....him and Fischer were like dream coaches for me in DC (or Landover/Ashburn if you will).

Still don' entirely trust Snyder but at least Allen is a real GM

Snyder

Allen

Shanny/Shanny/ Zimmer (?)

That's a continuation of X-mas compared to the sh!t we had to sit thru this season. Our team never had a chance with that bull.
ROCSteady is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2010, 07:10 PM   #18
Jackass18
The Iron Price

Jackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

I just hope we don't take Clausen.
Jackass18 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2010, 07:10 PM   #19
1~Gibson~1
NBA Finals

1~Gibson~1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster1~Gibson~1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster1~Gibson~1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster1~Gibson~1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster1~Gibson~1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster1~Gibson~1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster1~Gibson~1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster1~Gibson~1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ROCSteady
I'm just thrilled to have an actual normal organizational structure. Always have loved Shanny as coach....him and Fischer were like dream coaches for me in DC (or Landover/Ashburn if you will).

Still don' entirely trust Snyder but at least Allen is a real GM

Snyder

Allen

Shanny/Shanny/ Zimmer (?)

That's a continuation of X-mas compared to the sh!t we had to sit thru this season. Our team never had a chance with that bull.
i agree. it was horrible watching our offense going through so many struggles. i know we werent all that of an offensive team before, but this year was VERY hard to watch. our defense wasnt even as good as it usually is.

16th in Rushing Yards per game
18th in Total Points per game

Hopefully Mike and Allen can fix that along with the offense. That would be an unbelievable Christmas present
1~Gibson~1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2010, 07:51 PM   #20
~primetime~
~the original p.tiddy~

~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by MK2V1GP
2010 FIRST ROUND DRAFT ORDER (as of 1/4/10)

Team Record Opp. Win % Opp. W-L Record
1. St. Louis 1-15-0 .520 133-123-0 Jimmy Clausen, QB, ND
2. Detroit 2-14-0 .523 134-122-0 Ndamukong Suh, DT, Nebraska
3. Tampa Bay 3-13-0 .555 142-114-0 Gerald McCoy, DT, OU
4. Washington 4-12-0 .492 126-130-0 Sam Bradford, QB, OU
5. Kansas City 4-12-0 .516 132-124-0 Russell Okung, OT, Ok State
6. Seattle 5-11-0 .477 122-134-0 CJ Spiller, RB, Clemson
7. Cleveland 5-11-0 .512 131-125-0 Eric Berry, S, UT
8. Oakland 5-11-0 .527 135-121-0 Dez Bryant, WR, Oklahoma St.
9. Buffalo 6-10-0 .516 132-124-0 Colt McCoy, QB, Texas
10. Chicago ^ (traded to Denver) 7-9-0 .496 127-129-0 Derrick Morgan, DE, Georgia Tech
11. Jacksonville ^ 7-9-0 .496 127-129-0
12. Miami 7-9-0 .559 143-113-0
13. San Francisco 8-8-0 .477 122-134-0
14. Denver (traded to Seattle) 8-8-0 .527 135-121-0
15. N.Y. Giants 8-8-0 .535 137-119-0
16. Carolina ^ (traded to San Francisco) 8-8-0 .539 138-118-0
17. Tennessee ^ 8-8-0 .539 138-118-0
18. Pittsburgh 9-7-0 .488 125-131-0
19. Atlanta ^ 9-7-0 .504 129-127-0
20. Houston ^ 9-7-0 .504 129-127-0
21. N.Y. Jets * 9-7-0 .516 132-124-0
22. Baltimore * 9-7-0 .523 134-122-0
23. Arizona * 10-6-0 .445 114-142-0
24. Cincinnati * 10-6-0 .492 126-130-0
25. New England * 10-6-0 .516 132-124-0
26. Green Bay * 11-5-0 .441 113-143-0
27. Philadelphia * 11-5-0 .484 124-132-0
28. Dallas * 11-5-0 .488 125-131-0 Taylor Mays, S, USC
29. Minnesota * 12-4-0 .441 113-143-0
30. New Orleans * 13-3-0 .426 109-147-0
31. San Diego * 13-3-0 .453 116-140-0
32. Indianapolis * 14-2-0 .473 121-135-0

^ To be decided by coin flip
* Subject to playoffs

Miami ended up with the highest opponent win percentage, and Tampa Bay was a very close 2nd. That's crazy.

^^^ just a quick top 10 mock...not sure I like it...

there are just so many ways that different teams could go in the first 5...this daft is gonna be a little crazy I think...

*btw, the best player in this draft is not Berry or Suh...it IS Bradford...and that might not be seen for 2-3 years but he WILL be an NFL star...there is nothing stoping him...he has all the correct tools...size/accuracy from hell/crazy work ethic/ect...I can't see him busting unless it is injury related...

Last edited by ~primetime~ : 01-05-2010 at 07:55 PM.
~primetime~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2010, 07:59 PM   #21
Jackass18
The Iron Price

Jackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Bradford would get killed behind our line. Most seem to think we'll take Okung as of now.
Jackass18 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2010, 08:26 PM   #22
~primetime~
~the original p.tiddy~

~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jackass18
Bradford would get killed behind our line. Most seem to think we'll take Okung as of now.
Jason Campbell is a free agent...28 years old already

what would you guys do at QB?

I don't see how you can afford to pass on a QB really...although I hope you are right, because I will be cheering Sam on no matter where he goes...rather not have to play him twice a year...guess he could drop to Buffalo
Old 01-05-2010, 08:41 PM   #23
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

GOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Wash can always sign Penn or Mcniel at LT, draft QB and 2nd round go OL again. Atleast you hope thats the case because I dont see them passing up on a QB. They tried to get Mark Sanchez last year and it rubbed Jason the wrong way. I can see them lookin elsewhere for QB. None worth noting on the free agent market. Unless mike Shanahan whom i see being HC decides to give Jason another go. I see them drafting a QB. If not at thier spot or maybe a trade down. While trading up isnt a big thing, maybe someone wants Eric Berry, or LT Okung whom Redskins should consider.

Skins need a QB but you need to build the trenches on both sides first and foremost. Draft awhile away so keep in mind players stocks rising and fallin. Maybe TB goes Okung. If that were to happen Wash needs to go Eric Berry and move Landry non covering ass to SS.
GOBB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2010, 08:51 PM   #24
~primetime~
~the original p.tiddy~

Quote:
Originally Posted by GOBB
Wash can always sign Penn or Mcniel at LT, draft QB and 2nd round go OL again. Atleast you hope thats the case because I dont see them passing up on a QB. They tried to get Mark Sanchez last year and it rubbed Jason the wrong way. I can see them lookin elsewhere for QB. None worth noting on the free agent market. Unless mike Shanahan whom i see being HC decides to give Jason another go. I see them drafting a QB. If not at thier spot or maybe a trade down. While trading up isnt a big thing, maybe someone wants Eric Berry, or LT Okung whom Redskins should consider.

Skins need a QB but you need to build the trenches on both sides first and foremost. Draft awhile away so keep in mind players stocks rising and fallin. Maybe TB goes Okung. If that were to happen Wash needs to go Eric Berry and move Landry non covering ass to SS.
Chris Horton was injured this year who was a complete stud as a rookie...

no way they go after Berry...
Old 01-05-2010, 08:54 PM   #25
UConnCeltics
Celtics/Red Sox/Eagles

UConnCeltics is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUConnCeltics is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUConnCeltics is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUConnCeltics is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUConnCeltics is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUConnCeltics is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUConnCeltics is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUConnCeltics is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUConnCeltics is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUConnCeltics is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~primetime~
^^^ just a quick top 10 mock...not sure I like it...

there are just so many ways that different teams could go in the first 5...this daft is gonna be a little crazy I think...

*btw, the best player in this draft is not Berry or Suh...it IS Bradford...and that might not be seen for 2-3 years but he WILL be an NFL star...there is nothing stoping him...he has all the correct tools...size/accuracy from hell/crazy work ethic/ect...I can't see him busting unless it is injury related...
Spiller won't be as high as that, and Berry won't fall out of the top 5. And Dallas won't get Mays if the Eagles can get him first.
UConnCeltics is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2010, 08:59 PM   #26
~primetime~
~the original p.tiddy~

Quote:
Originally Posted by UConnCeltics
Spiller won't be as high as that, and Berry won't fall out of the top 5. And Dallas won't get Mays if the Eagles can get him first.
I don't know much about Spiller but I see him high on alot of mocks/ratings...

and if any team needs a RB it is Seattle...

the toughest team to figure out is Oakland...for the obvious reasons...

I have them taking Dez Bryant because that makes the least amount of sense...

and yeah, whoever loses this Saturday might be the winners of the "Taylor Mays" award...
Old 01-05-2010, 09:09 PM   #27
UConnCeltics
Celtics/Red Sox/Eagles

UConnCeltics is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUConnCeltics is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUConnCeltics is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUConnCeltics is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUConnCeltics is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUConnCeltics is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUConnCeltics is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUConnCeltics is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUConnCeltics is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUConnCeltics is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

I think Patrick Robinson might go to the Raiders. He fits everything Al Davis looks for. Obvious reach, potential to have a huge combine, and he is very fast. It would also form a nice CB combo in Nate however you spell his name and Robinson. If the Raiders get rid of Russell (3 mil to do so I believe), and have a smart draft for once, they might sneak into the playoffs.
UConnCeltics is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2010, 09:12 PM   #28
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

GOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

I forgot about Horton but i'd still take Eric Berry. He's better than any DB on that team.
GOBB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2010, 01:59 AM   #29
Dasher
http://wp.me/L6Wr

Dasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Campbell is a restricted free agent and will more than likely be a cheap stop gap solution at QB for The Skins or another team. Mike Shanahan is not the type of guy to draft a QB just to take one. He will have to fall in love with one. If not he will wait next year to see if Locker, Mallet, and Snead do next year.
Dasher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2010, 02:27 AM   #30
Doomsday Dallas
we fight as MAVERICKS!

Doomsday Dallas has an incredible reputation hereDoomsday Dallas has an incredible reputation hereDoomsday Dallas has an incredible reputation hereDoomsday Dallas has an incredible reputation hereDoomsday Dallas has an incredible reputation hereDoomsday Dallas has an incredible reputation hereDoomsday Dallas has an incredible reputation here

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RGHzJo8Bc5k
2009 Jimmy Clausen Highlights
Doomsday Dallas is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: