Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Football Forum

Football Forum Football forum - NFL football forum

Old 01-05-2010, 09:45 PM   #1
Posterize246
PhilLEEs 2011

Posterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default NFL Playoffs: Wildcard Round

Saturday

NY Jets at Cincinnati Bengals 4:30 PM

PHI Eagles at Dallas Cowboys 8:00 PM

Sunday

Baltimore Ravens at NE Patriots 1:00 PM

GB Packers at ARI Cardinals 4:40 PM
Posterize246 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2010, 10:16 PM   #2
Posterize246
PhilLEEs 2011

Posterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: NFL Playoffs: Wildcard Round

Lets get it!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DK52RekqshU

^look at Westbrook
Old 01-06-2010, 10:28 AM   #3
Posterize246
PhilLEEs 2011

http://www.nypost.com/p/sports/jets/...eXlzPuu pQm1N

Quote:
CINCINNATI -- Chad Ochocinco said his left knee is feeling fine. He tested it out Monday -- not on the football field, though.

"I had sex yesterday,'' the Bengals receiver said. "With some of the moves I did -- I should be fine."

No worries MLH
Old 01-08-2010, 01:12 PM   #4
Posterize246
PhilLEEs 2011

I'm ****ing ready.

Going over to my friend's house who's a Cowboys fan to watch the game. Gonna be about 4 Eagles fans and 3 Cowboys fans. 46 inch TV, surround sound, and a Philly win.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MKVpVS-jJVQ

Last edited by Posterize246 : 01-08-2010 at 01:35 PM.
Old 01-09-2010, 12:02 AM   #5
Posterize246
PhilLEEs 2011

http://blogs.nfl.com/2010/01/08/card...ay-vs-packers/

Quote:
Arizona Cardinals WR Anquan Boldin is highly, highly unlikely to play in Sunday’s wild-card game against the Green Bay Packers, according to a source with knowledge of the situation.

Boldin was officially listed as questionable Friday with an ankle sprain and a sprained ligament in his left knee, however, internally he is being considered a no go at this point.

Boldin was unable to do anything during practice this week, and Cardinals coach Ken Whisenhunt considers him a game-time decision.
Old 01-09-2010, 12:07 AM   #6
Brujesino
Someone buy me a PS4

Brujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Posterize246
Saturday

Sunday

thats who i got
Brujesino is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2010, 12:09 AM   #7
statman32
NBA Legend

statman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Eh while it will hurt a bit, him being inactive would be a lot better than him playing 50%.

Cardinals are in a perfect position to win. People are doubting them again, they are the only team in the NFL not to lose 2 straight all year, DRC is 100%,we are at home. The key to the game will be Darnell Dockett who seems to only play well in big games.
statman32 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2010, 12:32 AM   #8
mlh1981
Reds/Bengals/Cavs

mlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

The playoffs are such a rare treat for us Bengals fans. I am so pumped. Gonna be hitting up Buffalo Wild Wings and can't WAIT for kickoff!
mlh1981 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2010, 01:03 AM   #9
GP_20
Glove

GP_20 has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Saturday

Sunday

GP_20's Expert NFL Picks

Jets beat Bengals 24-17

Cowboys beat Eagles 34-10

Patriots beat Ravens 20-17

Packers beat Cardinals 27-17
GP_20 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2010, 01:08 AM   #10
baller693
Kids at the park dunk on me

baller693 has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
I'm ****ing ready.

Going over to my friend's house who's a Cowboys fan to watch the game. Gonna be about 4 Eagles fans and 3 Cowboys fans. 46 inch TV, surround sound, and a Philly win.

That should be fun, you can do a little trash talking when DeSean Jackson scores a touchdown. At least the Eagles fans outnumber the Dallas fans. Where around Philly do you live? I live a little outside near King of Prussia so its like a 30 minute ride down town.
baller693 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2010, 01:15 AM   #11
~primetime~
~the original p.tiddy~

~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
I'm ****ing ready.

I needed to watch that...makes me want to nuke Philly

after secretly messaging all the Dallas fans in Philly of course...
~primetime~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2010, 02:28 AM   #12
D.J.
College superstar

D.J. has a terrific reputationD.J. has a terrific reputationD.J. has a terrific reputationD.J. has a terrific reputationD.J. has a terrific reputation

I like the Bengals to beat the Jets, only because I do not give rookie quarterbacks the benefit of the doubt. It was the same thing with Matt Ryan last year against the Cardinals. He did not play terrible, but it was not a great game either. The Falcons had the lead, but Ryan threw two picks and also got sacked in the endzone. If the Jets had an experienced quarterback, I would have picked them to win.
D.J. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2010, 04:07 AM   #13
YAWN
NBA All-star

YAWN is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterYAWN is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterYAWN is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterYAWN is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterYAWN is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterYAWN is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterYAWN is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterYAWN is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterYAWN is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterYAWN is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

the road to pats vs packers begins tomorrow!
YAWN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2010, 08:22 AM   #14
knickballer
Very good NBA starter

knickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterknickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterknickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterknickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterknickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterknickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterknickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterknickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterknickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Saturday

Sunday

my picks
knickballer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2010, 04:24 PM   #15
bigkingsfan
Gif-ted

bigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Sir Charles on NBC, what?
bigkingsfan is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: