Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Old 01-07-2010, 03:41 PM   #271
rezznor
Nosetradamus

rezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: NBA has suspended Gilbert Arenas indefinitely until investigation ends

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nero Tulip
I don't care if it's a laughing matter, and I am not saying I agree with Arenas. I don't even like the guy. But even Stern admitted that he suspended him for the little joke at the end of last game. That's the shocking part for me. That someone is suspended for a joke. Even a bad one.

Icemanfan: we have laws, and far less gun problems and more security in Western Europe. But we do not have laws against jokes, thank god.
simple question. what would happen to you if you brought a gun to your school or work and got caught with it?
rezznor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2010, 03:53 PM   #272
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

GOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: NBA has suspended Gilbert Arenas indefinitely until investigation ends

Reading the Wash Post article....Gilbert is retarded and so is Javaris who is getting away with catching heat. Altho he allegedly flashed and cocked his.

Somewhere Stern is laughing and asking gilbert "dont u wanna shoot me? Here pick one *lays out 4 guns to choose from*."
GOBB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2010, 04:14 PM   #273
Alhazred
Local High School Star

Alhazred is considered somewhat coolAlhazred is considered somewhat coolAlhazred is considered somewhat cool
Thumbs up Re: NBA has suspended Gilbert Arenas indefinitely until investigation ends

Quote:
Originally Posted by GOBB
Somewhere Stern is laughing and asking gilbert "dont u wanna shoot me? Here pick one *lays out 4 guns to choose from*."

Alhazred is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: