Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > San Antonio Spurs Forum

San Antonio Spurs Forum San Antonio Spurs message board - San Antonio Spurs forum

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 01-14-2010, 01:22 AM   #121
Rafael Delagetó
Local High School Star
 
Rafael Delagetó's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: La Getó
Posts: 921
Rafael Delagetó has an OK reputation so far
Default Re: manu ginobili is still a top 3 SG in this league

I guess that makes Bogans a top 2 SG.
Rafael Delagetó is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2010, 01:50 PM   #122
spursdynasty420
Banned
 
spursdynasty420's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Posts: 1,982
spursdynasty420 is starting to rub some people the wrong wayspursdynasty420 is starting to rub some people the wrong way
Default Re: manu ginobili is still a top 3 SG in this league

every through the legs pass in manu's career

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lAjAP...layer_embedded

especially the one from last night.. BURN
spursdynasty420 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2010, 01:52 PM   #123
NugzFan
NBA lottery pick
 
NugzFan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Nugget Nation
Posts: 5,065
NugzFan is considered somewhat coolNugzFan is considered somewhat cool
Default Re: manu ginobili is still a top 3 SG in this league

update: manu still not a top 3 SG.
NugzFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2010, 01:54 PM   #124
spursdynasty420
Banned
 
spursdynasty420's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Posts: 1,982
spursdynasty420 is starting to rub some people the wrong wayspursdynasty420 is starting to rub some people the wrong way
Default Re: manu ginobili is still a top 3 SG in this league

Quote:
Originally Posted by NugzFan
update: manu still not a top 3 SG.

update. you're opinion. update.. 0 championships
spursdynasty420 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2010, 02:02 PM   #125
NugzFan
NBA lottery pick
 
NugzFan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Nugget Nation
Posts: 5,065
NugzFan is considered somewhat coolNugzFan is considered somewhat cool
Default Re: manu ginobili is still a top 3 SG in this league

Quote:
Originally Posted by spursdynasty420
update. you're opinion. update.. 0 championships

actually manu has a few championships. thought youd know that.

secondly he is still not a top 3 SG (actually hold on one second....*checks calendar*...ok it is 2010, not 2007...just wanted to make sure).

ok verified - its a fact. let me know when you figure this out. thanks.
NugzFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2010, 02:12 PM   #126
niko
I Run NY.
 
niko's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: Brooklyn
Posts: 29,868
niko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: manu ginobili is still a top 3 SG in this league

He's clearly not a top 3 SG. He is only a top 3 if you change the criteria to benefit him. (Make it efficiency only when you play, don't take into account minutes, overvalue winning pct, don't give Duncan credit). He is a huge talent, a winner, a HOF talent. But he's not top 3 right now. Sorry...
niko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2010, 02:31 PM   #127
Killuminati90
Banned
 
Killuminati90's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 754
Killuminati90 has an OK reputation so far
Default Re: manu ginobili is still a top 3 SG in this league

Top 3 SG: Kobe, Wade and Roy. End of discussion.

Even biggest homer on this site, spursdinasty, knows this is true deep inside him, he is only fooling himself due to his arrogance, .






Next!!
Killuminati90 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2010, 02:49 PM   #128
spursdynasty420
Banned
 
spursdynasty420's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Posts: 1,982
spursdynasty420 is starting to rub some people the wrong wayspursdynasty420 is starting to rub some people the wrong way
Default Re: manu ginobili is still a top 3 SG in this league

its nice to have an opinion. too bad there is tons of other people who have already posted and agreed. good opinions
spursdynasty420 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2010, 02:54 PM   #129
Dave3
NBA lottery pick
 
Dave3's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Posts: 5,742
Dave3 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDave3 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDave3 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDave3 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDave3 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDave3 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDave3 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDave3 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDave3 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDave3 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDave3 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: manu ginobili is still a top 3 SG in this league

Quote:
Originally Posted by spursdynasty420
its nice to have an opinion. too bad there is tons of other people who have already posted and agreed. good opinions
And way more people have disagreed. And the majority of the intelligent posters haven't even stepped foot in this thread because of how stupid the notion that in 2010, Manu is better than Brandon Roy or Joe Johnson, or even OJ Mayo at this point. Not to mention the fact that you're comparing who's better at the moment and posting stuff that happened as long as 8 years ago like it's supposed to mean something now.

You can't address why Manu has only 1 All NBA 3rd team selection his entire career, and yet you still think you're going to convince people that he's a top 3 SG at this point? Who did you honestly think you'd persuade? The only people who've come close to agreeing are fellow Spurs fans, and they're closer to homers than fans at that.

Edit: In fact, go look at the position ranking thread in which everyone got involved, do you see Manu near top 3? No? Ok, then obviously way more people disagree than agree with you.
Dave3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2010, 02:55 PM   #130
juju151111
Very good NBA starter
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Posts: 8,105
juju151111 is starting to rub some people the wrong way
Default Re: manu ginobili is still a top 3 SG in this league

Quote:
Originally Posted by spursdynasty420


one of the only players that doesnt need to score to win
He is not better ten brandon roy.
juju151111 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2010, 03:14 PM   #131
spursdynasty420
Banned
 
spursdynasty420's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Posts: 1,982
spursdynasty420 is starting to rub some people the wrong wayspursdynasty420 is starting to rub some people the wrong way
Default Re: manu ginobili is still a top 3 SG in this league

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave3
And way more people have disagreed. And the majority of the intelligent posters haven't even stepped foot in this thread because of how stupid the notion that in 2010, Manu is better than Brandon Roy or Joe Johnson, or even OJ Mayo at this point. Not to mention the fact that you're comparing who's better at the moment and posting stuff that happened as long as 8 years ago like it's supposed to mean something now.

You can't address why Manu has only 1 All NBA 3rd team selection his entire career, and yet you still think you're going to convince people that he's a top 3 SG at this point? Who did you honestly think you'd persuade? The only people who've come close to agreeing are fellow Spurs fans, and they're closer to homers than fans at that.

Edit: In fact, go look at the position ranking thread in which everyone got involved, do you see Manu near top 3? No? Ok, then obviously way more people disagree than agree with you.

could careless about ALL NBA teams. its about winning its about rings. you think pop or manu cares about ALL nba teams?? rofl... manu on an east team would get so many awards its not even funny. its not about that
spursdynasty420 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2010, 03:19 PM   #132
Killuminati90
Banned
 
Killuminati90's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 754
Killuminati90 has an OK reputation so far
Default Re: manu ginobili is still a top 3 SG in this league

Quote:
Originally Posted by spursdynasty420
its nice to have an opinion. too bad there is tons of other people who have already posted and agreed. good opinions

Yeah, those who agree with you have good opinions, those who dont have bad opinions. Astonishing logic.


GTFO noob
Killuminati90 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2010, 03:24 PM   #133
Dave3
NBA lottery pick
 
Dave3's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Posts: 5,742
Dave3 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDave3 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDave3 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDave3 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDave3 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDave3 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDave3 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDave3 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDave3 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDave3 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDave3 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: manu ginobili is still a top 3 SG in this league

Quote:
Originally Posted by spursdynasty420
could careless about ALL NBA teams. its about winning its about rings. you think pop or manu cares about ALL nba teams?? rofl... manu on an east team would get so many awards its not even funny. its not about that
You're right, Many and Pop care about winning, but a team winning doesn't mean that Manu is a top 3 SG. All NBA selections do. Your argument isn't Manu has won championships, it's that he's a top 3 SG. The two aren't the same thing. There's nothing more I can really say. Winning doesn't mean better player, it means better team which is made up of MANY players. I really thought this was simple logic, otherwise Derek Fisher is a top 3 PG since he's starting on a team that has won 4 championships...who cares about All NBA, it's all about winning!!!
Dave3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2010, 08:31 PM   #134
O.J A 6'4Mamba
Power32 (OJ Mayo)
 
O.J A 6'4Mamba's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Posts: 4,133
O.J A 6'4Mamba posts stuff that is definitely making some people angryO.J A 6'4Mamba posts stuff that is definitely making some people angry
Default Re: manu ginobili is still a top 3 SG in this league

Quote:
Originally Posted by spursdynasty420
LOL biggest homer post of the week right here. go ahead and post why you think mayo is better then ginobili. i cant wait for those games either.

Ball Don't lie. Last night Memphis laid the smackdown on the Spurs. Mayo 19 points 8 rebounds. Manu 9 points. It is pretty obvious who the better player is.
O.J A 6'4Mamba is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2010, 09:25 PM   #135
robertshaw_1
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: manu ginobili is still a top 3 SG in this league

Quote:
Originally Posted by juju151111
He is not better ten brandon roy.

greatest play all league this season.

IMO.
  Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by:
Reply


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 11:50 PM.




NBA Basketball Forum Key Links:
InsideHoops Home
NBA Rumors
Basketball Blog
NBA Daily Recaps
NBA Videos
Fantasy Basketball
NBA Mock Draft
NBA Free Agents
All-Star Weekend
---
High School Basketball
Streetball
---
InsideHoops Twitter
Search Our Site













Powered by vBulletin Version 3.5.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd. Terms of Use/Service | Privacy Policy