Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Football Forum

Football Forum Football forum - NFL football forum

Old 01-07-2010, 02:34 AM   #1
~primetime~
~the original p.tiddy~

~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default DeSean Jackson pops off..."gonna sting they ass next week"

DeSean:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_HGnPR9TueE

Quote:
"Mike Jenkins ain't never shut me down, so y'all chill out over there. Them boys are scared of me. I'm a dual threat on that field. They be having like four people on your boy out there, but it's all good. I probably get man coverage like 10 percent every game. But I like those odds. I'll take that."

Jenkins:

Quote:
"It's just talk," Jenkins told reporters, via ESPN. "I find it quite funny, I guess. He doesn't do as much talking on the field. I mean -- computer, field? It's not physical. I think it's kind of funny.

"We don't really have nothing to talk about. It's been two games. Look at the stats. We let our stats talk. We let our game play talk."

they breifly went over this on Dallas radio today, and pretty much the entire conversation was asking how the hell DeSean got into Cal without being able to speak proper English...
~primetime~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2010, 02:54 AM   #2
Tarik One
NBA rookie of the year

Tarik One has decent reputationTarik One has decent reputation
Default Re: DeSean Jackson pops off..."gonna sting they ass next week"

DeSean should keep his mouth shut. Bulletin board fodder is the last thing the Eagles need right now. The Eagles are at their best when they fly under the radar.

I had got a sense that Dallas people were kinda underestimating the Eagles this week because of the blowout. Now Desean may have taken that away. McNabb should get in his ass for this.
Tarik One is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2010, 03:05 AM   #3
Doomsday Dallas
we fight as MAVERICKS!

Doomsday Dallas has an incredible reputation hereDoomsday Dallas has an incredible reputation hereDoomsday Dallas has an incredible reputation hereDoomsday Dallas has an incredible reputation hereDoomsday Dallas has an incredible reputation hereDoomsday Dallas has an incredible reputation hereDoomsday Dallas has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tarik One
DeSean should keep his mouth shut. Bulletin board fodder is the last thing the Eagles need right now. The Eagles are at their best when they fly under the radar.

I had got a sense that Dallas people were kinda underestimating the Eagles this week because of the blowout. Now Desean may have taken that away. McNabb should get in his ass for this.

we win
Doomsday Dallas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2010, 08:23 AM   #4
ALBballer
Religion? LOL? WTF?

ALBballer has an incredible reputation hereALBballer has an incredible reputation hereALBballer has an incredible reputation hereALBballer has an incredible reputation hereALBballer has an incredible reputation hereALBballer has an incredible reputation hereALBballer has an incredible reputation hereALBballer has an incredible reputation here

Thank God for the Philly and Dallas game. The other games are going to be complete borefests.
ALBballer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2010, 10:42 AM   #5
Posterize246
PhilLEEs 2011

Posterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Who wants to avy bet on the game? (only prime, dooms, or mmsupra...or any combination of those guys)

I'm ready for ya

Posterize246 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2010, 12:05 PM   #6
1~Gibson~1
NBA Finals

1~Gibson~1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster1~Gibson~1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster1~Gibson~1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster1~Gibson~1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster1~Gibson~1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster1~Gibson~1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster1~Gibson~1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster1~Gibson~1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

lol Desean is da man too

hes gonna go off on the Cowboys in the next game
1~Gibson~1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2010, 04:15 PM   #7
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

GOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Desean is the man.
Desean is right.
Desean will deliver this weekend.

*does the jerk*
GOBB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2010, 08:36 PM   #8
Jackass18
The Iron Price

Jackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

He sounds like an idiot, but I hope he burns the Cowboys all game long.
Jackass18 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2010, 09:57 PM   #9
~primetime~
~the original p.tiddy~

~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Posterize246
Who wants to avy bet on the game? (only prime, dooms, or mmsupra...or any combination of those guys)

I'm ready for ya

okay...

what do you have in mind?
Old 01-07-2010, 10:02 PM   #10
Posterize246
PhilLEEs 2011

Posterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~primetime~

okay...

what do you have in mind?
We could go 2 ways: either until after the Super Bowl ends or until the first day of training camp? What you think?
Old 01-07-2010, 10:08 PM   #11
~primetime~
~the original p.tiddy~

Quote:

We could go 2 ways: either until after the Super Bowl ends or until the first day of training camp? What you think?

I like till the end of the Super Bowl...sounds good

just one rule...no naked men kissing/f*g sh*t/gay dudes/ect...I won't wear it...grosses me out...
Old 01-07-2010, 10:16 PM   #12
Posterize246
PhilLEEs 2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~primetime~

I like till the end of the Super Bowl...sounds good

just one rule...no naked men kissing/f*g sh*t/gay dudes/ect...I won't wear it...grosses me out...
Me too. I was thinking if I win yours would be Philly related and if Cowboys win mine would be Dallas related.

Ok so end of Super Bowl. Deal.
Old 01-07-2010, 10:18 PM   #13
~primetime~
~the original p.tiddy~

Quote:

Me too. I was thinking if I win yours would be Philly related and if Cowboys win mine would be Dallas related.

Ok so end of Super Bowl. Deal.

deal...
Old 01-07-2010, 10:26 PM   #14
phoenix18
4/27/91-7/23/09

phoenix18 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterphoenix18 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterphoenix18 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterphoenix18 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterphoenix18 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterphoenix18 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterphoenix18 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterphoenix18 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Lol @ Mike and his canned response. He should have said something. There is nothing wrong with a little trash talk.
phoenix18 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2010, 01:09 PM   #15
Posterize246
PhilLEEs 2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by phoenix18
Lol @ Mike and his canned response. He should have said something. There is nothing wrong with a little trash talk.
Last week it was Jenkins doing the talk and DeSean giving that "I'm just gonna worry about me" response. Also read that these guys are actually pretty good friends and share the same agent. All in good fun.
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: