Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Streetball Forum

Streetball Forum Streetball Message Board - street basketball and streetball forum

Old 01-08-2010, 01:11 PM   #1
Suprageex
Are You Lucky, Punk?

Suprageex has decent reputationSuprageex has decent reputation
Default I just lost the most important game of the year..

Title says it all, I was pretty good and we were 1 point ahead with 43-42. With 3 seconds remaining, I didn't think the guy who I was defending (he already missed 3 threes) would sink the shot, so I wasn't very close to him. Guess what? He shot the three and sunk it... My teammates say it wasn't my fault, but I really feel I could've won the game by not letting my guard down.

Some of you my think this isn't sporty of me, but we should've won the game, because when I attempted a pull-up jumper, the guy (same buzzerbeater guy)pushed his hand (litteraly) in my face, and they didn't call a foul...

Edit; I've been thinking about this the whole evening, and I managed to find a bright side: this is excellent motivation! Now, all I need is a good workout programm

Last edited by Suprageex : 01-08-2010 at 03:51 PM.
Suprageex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2010, 01:33 PM   #2
Automajic23
Playground Legend

Automajic23 is considered somewhat coolAutomajic23 is considered somewhat cool
Default Re: I just lost the most important game of the year..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suprageex
Title says it all, I was pretty good and we were 1 point ahead with 43-42. With 3 seconds remaining, I didn't think the guy who I was defending (he already missed 3 threes) would sink the shot, so I wasn't very close to him. Guess what? He shot the three and sunk it... My teammates say it wasn't my fault, but I really feel I could've won the game by not letting my guard down.

Some of you my think this isn't sporty of me, but we should've won the game, because when I attempted a pull-up jumper, the guy (same buzzerbeater guy)pushed his hand (litteraly) in my face, and they didn't call a foul...

sometimes when the game is close in the final minutes, refs wont give you the calls you should get or theyll make calls they should really let go. It sucks, and I know how you feel.
Automajic23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2010, 02:19 PM   #3
HylianNightmare
Moe Harkless Bandwagon

HylianNightmare is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterHylianNightmare is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterHylianNightmare is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterHylianNightmare is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterHylianNightmare is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterHylianNightmare is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterHylianNightmare is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterHylianNightmare is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

damn man, now you know at least. never let your man open like that
HylianNightmare is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2010, 10:25 AM   #4
Maga_1
NBA sixth man of the year

Maga_1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMaga_1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMaga_1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMaga_1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMaga_1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMaga_1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMaga_1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMaga_1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMaga_1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMaga_1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMaga_1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Dude, don't be embarassed.
Last year, my team was down by 3 with 5 seconds remaining .. The coach design a play for me to shoot a 3, but the other team doubled me when i start to dribble at the mid court .. i did a pump fake and put my body under one defender .. they called 3 shoots.
0.3 remaining, 83-79 .. and i've missed the 3 free throws .. not one, not two, but 3 fcuking free throws ..
With that loss we didn't make the national final4.

In the summer i worked that, now i'm 81% por FT when i was 69 last year.
Maga_1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2010, 04:51 PM   #5
Suprageex
Are You Lucky, Punk?

Suprageex has decent reputationSuprageex has decent reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maga_1
Dude, don't be embarassed.
Last year, my team was down by 3 with 5 seconds remaining .. The coach design a play for me to shoot a 3, but the other team doubled me when i start to dribble at the mid court .. i did a pump fake and put my body under one defender .. they called 3 shoots.
0.3 remaining, 83-79 .. and i've missed the 3 free throws .. not one, not two, but 3 fcuking free throws ..
With that loss we didn't make the national final4.

In the summer i worked that, now i'm 81% por FT when i was 69 last year.
cheers dude, nice to know sh*t doesn't always happen to me

btw, from which part of europe are you?
Suprageex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2010, 08:03 PM   #6
Maga_1
NBA sixth man of the year

Maga_1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMaga_1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMaga_1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMaga_1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMaga_1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMaga_1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMaga_1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMaga_1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMaga_1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMaga_1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMaga_1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suprageex
cheers dude, nice to know sh*t doesn't always happen to me

btw, from which part of europe are you?

Last game i missed the final shoot, but my C tap the ball in and we won
Portugal, near to Spain.
Maga_1 is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: