Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Football Forum

Football Forum Football forum - NFL football forum

Old 01-08-2010, 07:30 PM   #1
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

GOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Boise St vs Bama

Who you think wins if this matchup were to go down?
GOBB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2010, 07:59 PM   #2
mlh1981
Reds/Bengals/Cavs

mlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Boise St vs Bama

I remember Boise State beating Oklahoma a few years ago when noone thought they would (one of the greatest college football games of all time, IMO)

I don't think this Alabama team is THAT Much better than the 2007 Oklahoma squad that got shocked.

Sadly, we will never know.
mlh1981 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2010, 08:00 PM   #3
Kensta
National High School Star

Kensta is a pretty well-respected posterKensta is a pretty well-respected posterKensta is a pretty well-respected poster

I really think a lot of people underrate BSU because they aren't from a BCS conference. I think they can hold their own against most BCS teams but Bama, this year, is not one of them.

I think they should be ahead of Florida on the AP and Coaches poll.
Kensta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2010, 11:00 PM   #4
DeuceWallaces
I am your density

DeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

I think it would be a toss up between a healthy TCU, BSU, UF, UT, and 'Bama. Possibly Cinci if my boy didn't drop a major deuce on them as he left for ND.
DeuceWallaces is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2010, 05:28 PM   #5
tsforthrees
red vines cray

tsforthrees has decent reputation

Alabama. Boise State is a great team and I'd rather have Kellen Moore as my qb than Greg McElroy, but Alabama is just loaded with NFL talent. Ingram, Jones, Cody, McClain, Jackson, Upshaw, etc.
tsforthrees is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2010, 01:05 AM   #6
knickballer
Very good NBA starter

knickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterknickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterknickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterknickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterknickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterknickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterknickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterknickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Boise wouldn't be able to stop ingram.. Wouldn't me close IMO.
knickballer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2010, 02:56 AM   #7
Doomsday Dallas
we fight as MAVERICKS!

Doomsday Dallas has an incredible reputation hereDoomsday Dallas has an incredible reputation hereDoomsday Dallas has an incredible reputation hereDoomsday Dallas has an incredible reputation hereDoomsday Dallas has an incredible reputation hereDoomsday Dallas has an incredible reputation hereDoomsday Dallas has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by GOBB
Who you think wins if this matchup were to go down?

I think the question will always be... who would of won if McCoy didn't get hurt.
Doomsday Dallas is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: