Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 01-08-2010, 09:04 PM   #1
T.O.RAPS
Raptors|FC Barcelona

T.O.RAPS is popular on this boardT.O.RAPS is popular on this boardT.O.RAPS is popular on this boardT.O.RAPS is popular on this boardT.O.RAPS is popular on this board
Default Girls Flashing on the Highway, Watch what Happens

http://poststuff5.entensity.net/0108...?media=psa.flv

f*cked up if its real...
T.O.RAPS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2010, 09:07 PM   #2
Juges8932
Land of Ownst

Juges8932 has an incredible reputation hereJuges8932 has an incredible reputation hereJuges8932 has an incredible reputation hereJuges8932 has an incredible reputation hereJuges8932 has an incredible reputation hereJuges8932 has an incredible reputation hereJuges8932 has an incredible reputation here
Default Re: Girls Flashing on the Highway, Watch what Happens

That sucks, but driver should have been paying attention.
Juges8932 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2010, 09:09 PM   #3
pete's montreux
Blu Ray™ Savant

pete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

gecha yah t*ts oot!
pete's montreux is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2010, 09:14 PM   #4
plat1numX
!dennaB

plat1numX is considered somewhat coolplat1numX is considered somewhat coolplat1numX is considered somewhat cool

i call fake, the driver was looking forward the whole time, how do you crash into a truck full speed? (and im pretty sure thats a commercial)
plat1numX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2010, 09:15 PM   #5
Apples
Banned

Apples has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by pete's montreux
gecha yah t*ts oot!

"cmon!"

I hope that wasn't real though
Apples is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2010, 09:16 PM   #6
T.O.RAPS
Raptors|FC Barcelona

T.O.RAPS is popular on this boardT.O.RAPS is popular on this boardT.O.RAPS is popular on this boardT.O.RAPS is popular on this boardT.O.RAPS is popular on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by plat1numX
i call fake, the driver was looking forward the whole time, how do you crash into a truck full speed?

while driving if people are yelling beside ya even tho your looking forward you may not be paying attention. sometimes when i drive i zone out, and then later on i say to myself wtf how did i get here i dont even member driving the last 5mins. luckily its usually at 1-2am so roads are clear...
T.O.RAPS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2010, 09:27 PM   #7
LevisJeans
Underdog

LevisJeans is a pretty well-respected posterLevisJeans is a pretty well-respected posterLevisJeans is a pretty well-respected poster

"Watcho nomba!?" made me laugh. I'm pretty sure it's a commercial.
LevisJeans is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2010, 09:47 PM   #8
RaininThrees
Meats Don't Clash

RaininThrees is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRaininThrees is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRaininThrees is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRaininThrees is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRaininThrees is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRaininThrees is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRaininThrees is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRaininThrees is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRaininThrees is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by plat1numX
i call fake, the driver was looking forward the whole time, how do you crash into a truck full speed?

It IS a chick driving.
RaininThrees is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2010, 12:02 AM   #9
Disaprine
I'm with whateva

Disaprine is a pretty well-respected posterDisaprine is a pretty well-respected posterDisaprine is a pretty well-respected poster

Disaprine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2010, 12:10 AM   #10
Disaprine
I'm with whateva

Disaprine is a pretty well-respected posterDisaprine is a pretty well-respected posterDisaprine is a pretty well-respected poster

"getje tits owt"

Disaprine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2010, 12:53 AM   #11
baller693
Kids at the park dunk on me

baller693 has an OK reputation so far

I don't know guys, that sh*t looks pretty real to me. If it was a commercial I doubt they would have them saying "titty" on it. I think it would be more scripted and have better camera angles instead of the one guys head constantly in the way. Glad it wasn't me but I've had some close calls while driving where I don't see something until the last minute and stop just in time. Close calls like that make you a better driving and teach you not to get distracted.
baller693 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2010, 12:56 AM   #12
johndeeregreen
Oh yeah, Mitch Kramer?

johndeeregreen is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjohndeeregreen is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjohndeeregreen is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjohndeeregreen is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjohndeeregreen is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjohndeeregreen is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjohndeeregreen is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjohndeeregreen is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjohndeeregreen is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjohndeeregreen is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjohndeeregreen is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Broad was looking forward the whole time + fake SFX = fake. Still funny.
johndeeregreen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2010, 12:59 AM   #13
Kumo
ISH Jump Crew

Kumo is considered somewhat coolKumo is considered somewhat coolKumo is considered somewhat cool

I thought that the little public service announcement at the end made it pretty obvious that it was a commercial....
Kumo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2010, 01:57 AM   #14
OneMoreSucka
NBA Legend

OneMoreSucka has an OK reputation so far

The car is broken, steering wheel's on the wrong side.
OneMoreSucka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2010, 02:16 AM   #15
IInvented
Hip Hop

IInvented has not been impressing people

lmfao owned
IInvented is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: