Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Football Forum

Football Forum Football forum - NFL football forum

Old 01-10-2010, 04:31 AM   #256
~primetime~
~the original p.tiddy~

~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: Cowboys vs Eagles-Round 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by TakitoEspanoza
6/10
11/10, she is now Dallas Royalty
~primetime~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2010, 04:32 AM   #257
TakitoEspanoza
National High School Star

TakitoEspanoza is considered somewhat coolTakitoEspanoza is considered somewhat coolTakitoEspanoza is considered somewhat cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~primetime~
11/10, she is now Dallas Royalty

You have low standards.

I have E-Standards.
TakitoEspanoza is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2010, 04:33 AM   #258
TakitoEspanoza
National High School Star

TakitoEspanoza is considered somewhat coolTakitoEspanoza is considered somewhat coolTakitoEspanoza is considered somewhat cool

How do you feel about Minny next week? I think we gonna kill them if we keep playing like this.
TakitoEspanoza is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2010, 04:39 AM   #259
~primetime~
~the original p.tiddy~

~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by TakitoEspanoza
How do you feel about Minny next week? I think we gonna kill them if we keep playing like this.
I do as well, and their supposed great o-line has been putrid for the last 6-8 games this yeaqr, they are falling apart...

Jared Allen is good, so is Pat Williams...Winfeild has given up some deep ones...they can't stop our offense right now, only we can stop it for them...

I am trying to say this without being a hokmer, but I think we are gonna crush them...I really do

the Packers and Saints do kinda scare me though...but no the Vikes, or the Cards...
Old 01-10-2010, 04:48 AM   #260
kentatm
NBA Legend

kentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Of course Romo's new girl is out of the media spotlight but it's not anything he is doing. She simply doesn't come from an attention whore family. As soon as he got away from Jessica and her crazy ass dad the tabloid dating avalanche stopped.

I think part of what got him so many haters was all the coverage of their dating. It was kind of how coverage of Ben Affleck and JLo made it extremely easy to hate them b/c no matter where you went you saw their faces. How else can you explain the retarded scrutiny Romo got for that Mexico trip when Jason Witten is sitting right there next to him in most of the pictures yet nobody ever says a damn thing about him being there too?

Last edited by kentatm : 01-10-2010 at 04:50 AM.
kentatm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2010, 04:52 AM   #261
~primetime~
~the original p.tiddy~

Quote:
Originally Posted by kentatm
Of course Romo's new girl is out of the media spotlight but it's not anything he is doing. She simply doesn't come from an attention whore family. As soon as he got away from Jessica and her crazy ass dad the tabloid dating avalanche stopped.

I think part of what got him so many haters was all the coverage of their dating. It was kind of how coverage of Ben Affleck and JLo made it extremely easy to hate them b/c no matter where you went you saw their faces. How else can you explain the retarded scrutiny Romo got for that Mexico trip when Jason Witten is sitting right there next to him in most of the pictures yet nobody ever says a damn thing about him being there too?
wow...I honestly never even knew Witten was there...

are you serious?

f*ck the media...

I am still a little suprised they haven't ambushed this chick yet though...maybe that is coming around the corner...
Old 01-10-2010, 08:56 AM   #262
mmsupra
MDOTM

mmsupra is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postermmsupra is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postermmsupra is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postermmsupra is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postermmsupra is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postermmsupra is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postermmsupra is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postermmsupra is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postermmsupra is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

mmsupra is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: