Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Football Forum

Football Forum Football forum - NFL football forum

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 01-12-2010, 06:24 PM   #31
ballinhun8
Bulls | Bears | W. Sox
 
ballinhun8's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Ehhhh, BANDWAGON BOSTON
Posts: 3,637
ballinhun8 has a near all-star reputation hereballinhun8 has a near all-star reputation hereballinhun8 has a near all-star reputation hereballinhun8 has a near all-star reputation hereballinhun8 has a near all-star reputation hereballinhun8 has a near all-star reputation here
Default Re: The Philly loss described by Posterize

Quote:
Originally Posted by iggy>
meh, maclin is like the same height as miles austin


Miles Austin doesn't fight for jump balls. Great after the catch though.
ballinhun8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2010, 11:25 PM   #32
~primetime~
~the original p.tiddy~
 
~primetime~'s Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: ~dallas,texas~ team: ~cowboys~
Posts: 11,331
~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: The Philly loss described by Posterize

Quote:
Originally Posted by iggy>
meh, maclin is like the same height as miles austin
no he isn't...
~primetime~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2010, 12:16 AM   #33
iggy>
happy tanksgiving
 
iggy>'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: North Philly
Posts: 3,989
iggy> has decent reputation
Default Re: The Philly loss described by Posterize

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~primetime~
no he isn't...
maclin is listed @ 6'1

im pretty sure austin is no taller than 6'2

jump balls arent all about height anyway.

Last edited by iggy> : 01-13-2010 at 12:19 AM.
iggy> is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2010, 12:35 AM   #34
~primetime~
~the original p.tiddy~
 
~primetime~'s Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: ~dallas,texas~ team: ~cowboys~
Posts: 11,331
~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: The Philly loss described by Posterize

Quote:
Originally Posted by iggy>
maclin is listed @ 6'1

im pretty sure austin is no taller than 6'2

jump balls arent all about height anyway.
Maclin is 6'0 and Miles is 6'3...

that is a very significant difference...


Kenny Britt:



who is also 6'3

he is going to be a star in the NFL...you have to be a bad QB to miss a dude that can cover that much space...

Malcom Kelly for the Skins is like that too, if Shanny has any vision, he will notice that and Kelly will also be a star WR in the NFL...he is gonna sneak up on people...just watch...
~primetime~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2010, 12:48 AM   #35
iggy>
happy tanksgiving
 
iggy>'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: North Philly
Posts: 3,989
iggy> has decent reputation
Default Re: The Philly loss described by Posterize

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~primetime~
Maclin is 6'0 and Miles is 6'3...

that is a very significant difference...


Kenny Britt:



who is also 6'3

he is going to be a star in the NFL...you have to be a bad QB to miss a dude that can cover that much space...

Malcom Kelly for the Skins is like that too, if Shanny has any vision, he will notice that and Kelly will also be a star WR in the NFL...he is gonna sneak up on people...just watch...
so youre saying all tall recievers are good? then whats wrong with your boy roy williams? malcolm kelly is nothing special, neither is hardy. both were drafted ahead of desean jackson, who is the better reciever @ 5'10.
iggy> is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2010, 12:54 AM   #36
~primetime~
~the original p.tiddy~
 
~primetime~'s Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: ~dallas,texas~ team: ~cowboys~
Posts: 11,331
~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: The Philly loss described by Posterize

Quote:
Originally Posted by iggy>
so youre saying all tall recievers are good? then whats wrong with your boy roy williams? malcolm kelly is nothing special, neither is hardy. both were drafted ahead of desean jackson, who is the better reciever @ 5'10.
no I am not saying that at all...just that short/speedy WRs like the Eagles have are easier for the DBs to double and take out, because they don't really jump up and out muscle them Dennis Rodman style...

and for the life of me I can't figure out why Roy Williams sucks...for whatever reason, him and Romo just do not connect...

I was certain that if Roy stayed healthy he would put up big numbers...he is really big...and has great speed for his size...until this year he was considered to have amazing hands...he has all the tools needed to be fantastic...he is Fitz's size except he is even faster...

and according to those at Cowboy's practice/camps...he is an extremely hard worker that puts in extra hours with Romo...

honestly, that one just puzzles the hell out me...it is strange
~primetime~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2010, 03:58 AM   #37
imdaman99
Knicks all da way
 
imdaman99's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: NYC
Posts: 12,760
imdaman99 is considered somewhat coolimdaman99 is considered somewhat coolimdaman99 is considered somewhat cool
Default Re: The Philly loss described by Posterize

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~primetime~
no I am not saying that at all...just that short/speedy WRs like the Eagles have are easier for the DBs to double and take out, because they don't really jump up and out muscle them Dennis Rodman style...

and for the life of me I can't figure out why Roy Williams sucks...for whatever reason, him and Romo just do not connect...

I was certain that if Roy stayed healthy he would put up big numbers...he is really big...and has great speed for his size...until this year he was considered to have amazing hands...he has all the tools needed to be fantastic...he is Fitz's size except he is even faster...

and according to those at Cowboy's practice/camps...he is an extremely hard worker that puts in extra hours with Romo...

honestly, that one just puzzles the hell out me...it is strange
Try telling that to the Giants secondary. Better yet, try telling that to the Giants Defensive coordinator. DeSean Jackson looked like the GOAT out there against the Giants this year, matter of fact McNabb and Westbrook usually have their best games of the season against the Giants. UGH! Good thing Sheridan is gone, I could have done a better job

Lets go Cardinals baby!
imdaman99 is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by:
Reply


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 06:31 AM.




NBA Basketball Forum Key Links:
InsideHoops Home
NBA Rumors
Basketball Blog
NBA Daily Recaps
NBA Videos
Fantasy Basketball
NBA Mock Draft
NBA Free Agents
All-Star Weekend
---
High School Basketball
Streetball
---
InsideHoops Twitter
Search Our Site













Powered by vBulletin Version 3.5.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd. Terms of Use/Service | Privacy Policy