Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Football Forum

Football Forum Football forum - NFL football forum

Old 01-12-2010, 01:57 AM   #16
Brujesino
Someone buy me a PS4

Brujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Woman in Philly wearing a Romo jersey assaulted

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~primetime~
some of them do...but obvioulsy anyone should be disgusted with stabbings and beatings...

If Dallas fans were doing that sh*t I sure as hell wouldn't embrace it...
iam just trying to stir sh!t up

i was hopeing there would be more of a F^ck philly fans type of thread that way there would be entertainment...guess ill wait till you and gobb go at it
Brujesino is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2010, 03:02 AM   #17
iggy>
happy tanksgiving

iggy> has decent reputation

philly cowboys fans should all be executed, bunch of front running pieces of filth. most of them became fans in the early 90s. that stupid **** deserved worse.
iggy> is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2010, 03:06 AM   #18
InspiredLebowski
Roy Hibbert Super Star

InspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by iggy>
philly cowboys fans should all be executed, bunch of front running pieces of filth. most of them became fans in the early 90s. that stupid **** deserved worse.

Shut the **** up. You're pissed over laundry.

Unless it's an IU jersey.
InspiredLebowski is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2010, 03:15 AM   #19
AtomSmasher
Truth Seeker

AtomSmasher has decent reputationAtomSmasher has decent reputation

this wasn't even in philly. this is a suburb like 45 minutes away.
AtomSmasher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2010, 05:39 AM   #20
YAWN
NBA All-star

YAWN is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterYAWN is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterYAWN is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterYAWN is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterYAWN is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterYAWN is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterYAWN is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterYAWN is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterYAWN is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterYAWN is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~primetime~
looks like the Pats era is done too...they need help EVERYWHERE except maybe QB...but now even QB could be starting to go "Aikman"...
at your hate. the pats lose a top 5 wr with 1 week notice and youre labeling it the end of the era. They will be back contending next year with brady, moss, welker, and an improved defense.
YAWN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2010, 08:53 AM   #21
mlh1981
Reds/Bengals/Cavs

mlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Thankfully, my team apparel would merely get me laughed at (although not as much this year) as opposed to physically threatened
mlh1981 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2010, 09:55 AM   #22
bigkingsfan
Gif-ted

bigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

She would of been dead if she sported a McNabb jersey.

Tony Romo = Savior
bigkingsfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2010, 10:11 AM   #23
Posterize246
PhilLEEs 2011

Posterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Described as 2 guys in Eagles jerseys? Oh they'll find them real fast.

Quote:

It's the truth. There's always been Cowboys fans in the area, but man when the team starts winning? I know Cowboys fans. My dad is one, my best friend is one. But they've both been them since birth and loyal, Eagle-hating ones their whole lives. Can't tell you how many times I've said "what? you're a Cowboys fan? I never knew" over the last 2 weeks to co-workers and friends I've known a long time. Never heard them speak a word of football...but oh when the Cowboys started winning!
Posterize246 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2010, 10:47 AM   #24
mlh1981
Reds/Bengals/Cavs

mlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

^^yeah, I saw some "How bout them Cowboys?!?!" Status updates from people whom I had no idea even liked them.

Won't lie, also got a lot of "Who Dey's!" as well from suprising sources over the course of the season (who knows, maybe all these came from the same people!)
mlh1981 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2010, 10:55 AM   #25
Posterize246
PhilLEEs 2011

Posterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Can't say the Bengal bandwagon has been as big here
Posterize246 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2010, 01:24 PM   #26
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

GOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Bethlehem? Where is that in Philly?
GOBB is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2010, 02:21 PM   #27
HAzE024
KRYPTONATE!

HAzE024 has decent reputationHAzE024 has decent reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by GOBB
Bethlehem? Where is that in Philly?

The fact of the matter is Philadelphia FANS are scumbags *for the most part* and obviously you unbiased apologists will keep screaming "conspiracy".
HAzE024 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2010, 02:24 PM   #28
NoGunzJustSkillz

NoGunzJustSkillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNoGunzJustSkillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNoGunzJustSkillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNoGunzJustSkillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNoGunzJustSkillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNoGunzJustSkillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNoGunzJustSkillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNoGunzJustSkillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNoGunzJustSkillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNoGunzJustSkillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNoGunzJustSkillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Posterize246
Described as 2 guys in Eagles jerseys? Oh they'll find them real fast.

It's the truth. There's always been Cowboys fans in the area, but man when the team starts winning? I know Cowboys fans. My dad is one, my best friend is one. But they've both been them since birth and loyal, Eagle-hating ones their whole lives. Can't tell you how many times I've said "what? you're a Cowboys fan? I never knew" over the last 2 weeks to co-workers and friends I've known a long time. Never heard them speak a word of football...but oh when the Cowboys started winning!
it really pisses me off going into an established business and seeing employees wearing dallas cowboys gear in s. jersey/philly. on a side note, i just read dallas is the only team in the play-offs with zero players on the IR, that is amazing. philly had 8 players on the IR, ouch.

Last edited by NoGunzJustSkillz : 01-12-2010 at 02:28 PM.
NoGunzJustSkillz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2010, 03:00 PM   #29
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

GOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by HAzE024
The fact of the matter is Philadelphia FANS are scumbags *for the most part* and obviously you unbiased apologists will keep screaming "conspiracy".

Philly fans have some scumbags, a-hole, pricks. No doubt about it. Whoever those two idiots were dead wrong on many levels. But New York has some scumbag fans as well. Alot of team fan bases do. Yet Philly is always highlighted because it seems you and the media only cares to highlight the incidents. Like you wait for something to happen to report then start the Philly fans = scumbag chant.

?Lakers fans attack a Cetics fan Game 2 of the NBA Finals

NY Giants fans attack and smash cars with bats after Eagles loss

^^What happens if an Eagles fan happened to be near? Those maniacs wouldnt have attacked them huh? You want me to believe that?

No conspiracy Philly has some bad fans. The issue is not being able to shake a rep that the media controls thus having fans like you just go along with it year after year, decade after decade. No other fanbase is targeted but Philly fans. At what point do you and the media get off our nuts and accept disgusting, unacceptable fan behavior happens elsewhere and take that for what it is? Thats my complaint.

Sportsmedia and fans like you only care when fans act a fool in a negative manner if its Philly fans doing the do. Any other fanbases? No story, no care keep it moving. Philly fans? Now everyone is Care Bears. Please.

If this chick was attacked by TB Bucs fans I doubt it doesnt go further than the local news. And google doesnt have 1,213 links to the story. Nor is a thread made on msgboard all over the internet. Who you kiddin.

Funny part is people like you had the same lame argument "you boo'd santa, you cheered irvin when he was down" until Eagles fans pegged SF fans with snowballs. Now thats a fresh incident you can list over the decade old ones you were boosting.

Were those two fan incidents i posted (w/links) made threads here?
GOBB is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2010, 03:01 PM   #30
UConnCeltics
Celtics/Red Sox/Eagles

UConnCeltics is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUConnCeltics is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUConnCeltics is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUConnCeltics is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUConnCeltics is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUConnCeltics is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUConnCeltics is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUConnCeltics is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUConnCeltics is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUConnCeltics is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Well she is probably some assclown who doesn't even like the Cowboys and just wore it to piss everybody off and get some nice cash in a lawsuit.
UConnCeltics is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: