Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Streetball Forum

Streetball Forum Streetball Message Board - street basketball and streetball forum

Old 01-12-2010, 10:08 AM   #1
Maga_1
NBA sixth man of the year

Maga_1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMaga_1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMaga_1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMaga_1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMaga_1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMaga_1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMaga_1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMaga_1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMaga_1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMaga_1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMaga_1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Mix Portugal Final4

Guys i'm 19 now, and that video was in Portuguese Final4 when i was 16 ..
I'm the short PG, number 12 in the back ..
My team is really tall, almost every players above 6'3 and i was just 5'6 but it doesn't look like that

Now i'm 5'9, 140 pounds and trying to dunk all the time, but i can't keep the ball in my left hand when i'm exploding to the rim .. tinny hands.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V1mCJECxUVw
(LOL i forgot to put the video mix , sorry)

Last edited by Maga_1 : 01-13-2010 at 02:27 AM.
Maga_1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2010, 02:28 AM   #2
Maga_1

Maga_1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMaga_1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMaga_1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMaga_1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMaga_1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMaga_1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMaga_1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMaga_1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMaga_1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMaga_1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMaga_1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Mix Portugal Final4

Want some critical advices, and some praisse too ahah
Old 01-13-2010, 03:26 AM   #3
Swaggin916
Enter the Dragic

Swaggin916 is popular on this boardSwaggin916 is popular on this boardSwaggin916 is popular on this boardSwaggin916 is popular on this board

Way to get your teammates the ball the man and in a good positions a lot of the time... as a good PG should ; )

Number 4 couldn't stay in front of you to save his life lol.
Swaggin916 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2010, 03:44 AM   #4
Maga_1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swaggin916
Way to get your teammates the ball the man and in a good positions a lot of the time... as a good PG should ; )

Number 4 couldn't stay in front of you to save his life lol.

In the last game (the game i hit 3 pointers) i was the MVP 21points, 9assists and even with that performance i didn't get in the all first team, it was horrible.
Thanks for the replay ..

I'm trying to do a mix of this season 2009/2010, i'm more athletic and i'm putting the ball more on the rim but still open space for my teamates - that's what i link.
Some people here call me the portuguese Sergio Rodriguez.
Old 01-13-2010, 02:05 PM   #5
1manfastbreak
just win

1manfastbreak is a pretty well-respected poster1manfastbreak is a pretty well-respected poster1manfastbreak is a pretty well-respected poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maga_1
In the last game (the game i hit 3 pointers) i was the MVP 21points, 9assists and even with that performance i didn't get in the all first team, it was horrible.
Thanks for the replay ..

I'm trying to do a mix of this season 2009/2010, i'm more athletic and i'm putting the ball more on the rim but still open space for my teamates - that's what i link.
Some people here call me the portuguese Sergio Rodriguez.

you were droppin some cold ass dimes out there. probably looked the best from out of all the people who have posted videos.

keep workin.
1manfastbreak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2010, 05:06 PM   #6
LevisJeans
Underdog

LevisJeans is a pretty well-respected posterLevisJeans is a pretty well-respected posterLevisJeans is a pretty well-respected poster

I needed a PG like you on my team last year. Our PG was a horrible Chris Paul wanna-be. He ended up sitting down a lot, so I played PG. I'm a decent forward, but a horrible PG. I can't throw cuts or anything inside without forcing it. I also hated having that responsibility weighing down on me. I'd rather be handed the ball so I can finish.

Last edited by LevisJeans : 01-13-2010 at 05:11 PM.
LevisJeans is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2010, 05:33 PM   #7
Maga_1

Thanks for the replays..
Damn this year the coach make me play SG, cause i'm getting some atheltics plays now that i grew a bit .
It's horrible, they try to make me look like a real scorer and my averages are getting low.

In that season (the same of the video) i was with 19,5 points and 8.5 assists per game and now i'm getting 16.4 with 6.4 assits in the senior team .. it's terrible for me.
In the under 20 championship i'm the true PG making 23.4 points and 8.4 assits with 2.3 steals wich is nice, i guess..

Last edited by Maga_1 : 01-13-2010 at 07:53 PM.
Old 01-14-2010, 09:20 AM   #8
Automajic23
Playground Legend

Automajic23 is considered somewhat coolAutomajic23 is considered somewhat cool

Quote:
Thanks for the replays..
Damn this year the coach make me play SG, cause i'm getting some atheltics plays now that i grew a bit .
It's horrible, they try to make me look like a real scorer and my averages are getting low.

In that season (the same of the video) i was with 19,5 points and 8.5 assists per game and now i'm getting 16.4 with 6.4 assits in the senior team .. it's terrible for me.
In the under 20 championship i'm the true PG making 23.4 points and 8.4 assits with 2.3 steals wich is nice, i guess..

you know stats ARENT EVERYTHING, you sound really into your stats o_0. Although it does suck that you were doing REALLY WELL @ the PG, and now you're losing a little bit of your game as an SG.

Your numbers could be going down a bit because you don't have the ball in your hands as much.
Automajic23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2010, 02:14 PM   #9
LebrickJames84'
High School Varsity 12th Man

LebrickJames84' has decent reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1manfastbreak
you were droppin some cold ass dimes out there. probably looked the best from out of all the people who have posted videos.

keep workin.

Great player, but felt like a JV hs game. PGs in America HS and college are usually 6'0-6'4 ft and we eat him up alive whole. 140bs and not athletic. he would be the biggest liability on defense.

However i don't care where he lives though he can throw dimes like no other. Great fundamentals, but guard he especially the black guards in college would just overwhelm them their athletism. You need athletism and length now a days even at the PG position. doesn't have blow by speed those crossovers will work against a guy that looks like he couldn't even start in most HS varsity teams, but going up against college players here they stay right with you.

Last edited by LebrickJames84' : 01-14-2010 at 02:18 PM.
LebrickJames84' is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2010, 05:57 PM   #10
Swaggin916
Enter the Dragic

Swaggin916 is popular on this boardSwaggin916 is popular on this boardSwaggin916 is popular on this boardSwaggin916 is popular on this board

Well that's what screens are for lol

Hey man what is the last song on the vid? Don't even care that it's in Espanol it's a sick beat yo
Old 01-14-2010, 07:36 PM   #11
Maga_1

Quote:
Well that's what screens are for lol

Hey man what is the last song on the vid? Don't even care that it's in Espanol it's a sick beat yo

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7Y7bjlUo3vM

The song :)
Old 01-14-2010, 07:42 PM   #12
Maga_1

Quote:
Originally Posted by LebrickJames84'
Great player, but felt like a JV hs game. PGs in America HS and college are usually 6'0-6'4 ft and we eat him up alive whole. 140bs and not athletic. he would be the biggest liability on defense.

However i don't care where he lives though he can throw dimes like no other. Great fundamentals, but guard he especially the black guards in college would just overwhelm them their athletism. You need athletism and length now a days even at the PG position. doesn't have blow by speed those crossovers will work against a guy that looks like he couldn't even start in most HS varsity teams, but going up against college players here they stay right with you.

In that video i was 16 made one week before. I grew i little bit, i'm 5'9 and you know that the europeans are not athletic but now i can dunk .. simple dunks but i can !
In the defense maybe you're right, i'm a type of Ricky guarding .. trying to steal the ball all the time. I got a big wingspan in relation to my height.
I improved my crossover just a lil bit, but the thing that i improved a lot was my dishes to the post players.
If i could work in my game in USA it would be awesome, but i can't :s
Old 01-14-2010, 07:44 PM   #13
Maga_1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Automajic23
you know stats ARENT EVERYTHING, you sound really into your stats o_0. Although it does suck that you were doing REALLY WELL @ the PG, and now you're losing a little bit of your game as an SG.

Your numbers could be going down a bit because you don't have the ball in your hands as much.

I talked to my coach today, he said that we don't have real scorers in the senior team so he want to adapt to SG because of my shooting skills from downtown and my capacity to penetrate.
Old 01-14-2010, 11:21 PM   #14
Swaggin916
Enter the Dragic

Quote:
Thanks man.
Old 01-14-2010, 11:47 PM   #15
Maga_1

Quote:
Thanks man.

This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: