Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Streetball Forum

Streetball Forum Streetball Message Board - street basketball and streetball forum

Old 01-24-2010, 12:53 AM   #16
Automajic23
Playground Legend

Automajic23 is considered somewhat coolAutomajic23 is considered somewhat cool
Default Re: Mix Portugal Final4

videos nice, honestly looks as competitive as the open division ameteur leagues i play in. I play in mostly asian leagues and our guys still look much bigger and stronger.

Fundamental wise you look solid and so do your finishers, but that defense doesn't look hard at all. I mean half the time you guys are just spreading it out and your taking it to your guy and dropping it off when the help comes <--- sounds just like how me and a friend play when we run pick up!

no one on the court looks physically imposing @ all
Automajic23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2010, 01:29 AM   #17
Maga_1
NBA sixth man of the year

Maga_1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMaga_1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMaga_1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMaga_1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMaga_1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMaga_1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMaga_1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMaga_1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMaga_1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMaga_1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMaga_1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Yep, i knew someone would say that. Here's the explanation:

- That team, my team , was the best team in the country. We made 40-2 that season so that's why everybody look so poor on the court.

- We were 15/16 in that video, and you know that in Europe we're not so atheletic .. but in the video you have 6'5 and 6'7 guys !

(And one of the game in the video is playing in US right know, and other two are in Spain so ..)
Maga_1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2010, 09:45 PM   #18
Horde of Temujin
Operat.Northwoods=9/11

Horde of Temujin has decent reputation

You got some skilsl if you ever come to New York we should play i know some good parks to play at, with me and my brother-in-law hes Brazilian so yall can converse
Horde of Temujin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2010, 10:18 PM   #19
Zak

Zak has a terrific reputationZak has a terrific reputationZak has a terrific reputationZak has a terrific reputationZak has a terrific reputation

You're very good bro, probably one of the best hoopers to post on these forums.
Zak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2010, 12:16 AM   #20
Maga_1

Maga_1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMaga_1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMaga_1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMaga_1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMaga_1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMaga_1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMaga_1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMaga_1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMaga_1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMaga_1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMaga_1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Horde of Temujin
You got some skilsl if you ever come to New York we should play i know some good parks to play at, with me and my brother-in-law hes Brazilian so yall can converse

That would be awesome, i'm planning go to US again in 2012 let's see if it's not to late ahah
Old 02-12-2010, 12:17 AM   #21
Maga_1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zak

Thanks Zak, i wish i have more people like you in my team so i can make more dishes to some people dunks
Old 02-12-2010, 01:07 AM   #22
Swaggin916
Enter the Dragic

Swaggin916 is popular on this boardSwaggin916 is popular on this boardSwaggin916 is popular on this boardSwaggin916 is popular on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maga_1
That would be awesome, i'm planning go to US again in 2012 let's see if it's not to late ahah

Shouldn't be in London playing for the Portuguese national team?
Swaggin916 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2010, 01:18 AM   #23
lilojmayo
#lovethat32

lilojmayo has an incredible reputation herelilojmayo has an incredible reputation herelilojmayo has an incredible reputation herelilojmayo has an incredible reputation herelilojmayo has an incredible reputation herelilojmayo has an incredible reputation herelilojmayo has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zak

agreed +1
lilojmayo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2010, 02:00 AM   #24
Maga_1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swaggin916
Shouldn't be in London playing for the Portuguese national team?

LOL , Portugal didn't qualify unfortunatelly . We lost to Belgium and Serbia :s
And there's no chance to play for the national senior team, i'm too short .. maybe my cousin will play .. he's a PG too.
Old 02-12-2010, 02:01 AM   #25
Maga_1

Quote:
Originally Posted by lilojmayo
agreed +1

Today i thought about you seeing Gonzaga vs St. Mary's .. in Gonzaga they got a SG with hair like you that if you don't know you .. i would tell that it's you. I can't remember the name damn.
Old 02-13-2010, 08:03 PM   #26
lilojmayo
#lovethat32

lilojmayo has an incredible reputation herelilojmayo has an incredible reputation herelilojmayo has an incredible reputation herelilojmayo has an incredible reputation herelilojmayo has an incredible reputation herelilojmayo has an incredible reputation herelilojmayo has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maga_1
Today i thought about you seeing Gonzaga vs St. Mary's .. in Gonzaga they got a SG with hair like you that if you don't know you .. i would tell that it's you. I can't remember the name damn.

I have many hair styles. When my hair was down on in that clip, which is normal when i am not playing ball, but when i do u usually tie it up in the front, and pull it back in either a full pony tail or a half pony tail like in my lastest and last video.
lilojmayo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2010, 02:18 AM   #27
The Big Skinny
The champ is here.

The Big Skinny is considered somewhat coolThe Big Skinny is considered somewhat cool

Pretty solid for being only 16 years old. I like the way you are a pass first PG, always finding your teammates in easy scoring situations. The defense looked suspect IMO but i guess for your age you were just better.

That game seemed soft overrall. i understand your 16 but there was absolutely no physicality in that game...

you look good, keep it up
The Big Skinny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2010, 01:50 PM   #28
Swaggin916
Enter the Dragic

Swaggin916 is popular on this boardSwaggin916 is popular on this boardSwaggin916 is popular on this boardSwaggin916 is popular on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Big Skinny
Pretty solid for being only 16 years old. I like the way you are a pass first PG, always finding your teammates in easy scoring situations. The defense looked suspect IMO but i guess for your age you were just better.

That game seemed soft overrall. i understand your 16 but there was absolutely no physicality in that game...

you look good, keep it up

Cus in Europe they just don't hack like they do in the US... They play NBA style
Old 02-16-2010, 05:43 PM   #29
Maize'N'Blue
Super Yooper

Maize'N'Blue has an OK reputation so far

I am a fan of less physical basketball. Then again its probably just because I'm skinny and tired of getting hacked by football players with no basketball talent.
Maize'N'Blue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2010, 12:29 AM   #30
Swaggin916
Enter the Dragic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maize'N'Blue
I am a fan of less physical basketball. Then again its probably just because I'm skinny and tired of getting hacked by football players with no basketball talent.

Well physicality and hacking are different. Nobody likes a hacker... A lot of people who are physical though do hack and reach... or you just get those slow footed big guys and they practically wrap you up when you drive by them

I don't really care tho myself... I think in order to be a good bball player you have to be able to adjust to your defender if need be.
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: