Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Streetball Forum

Streetball Forum Streetball Message Board - street basketball and streetball forum

Old 01-14-2010, 07:49 PM   #16
Maga_1
NBA sixth man of the year

Maga_1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMaga_1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMaga_1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMaga_1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMaga_1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMaga_1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMaga_1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMaga_1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMaga_1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMaga_1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMaga_1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: We need more people in the streetball forum!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swaggin916
yup... My friend had a 36" or so vert (at 6'2 reach 7'10.5) but would get blocked by taller/longer guys. Part of it is because he hangs in the air though while he shoots... I have told him to stop cus taller people can block it... but most people just end up fouling him cus his release is way behind his head (Like Dirks).

I think most people just want to throw down on a break though... that's all I want to do. My halfcourt game is always going to be below the rim but when I get in the open I want to be able to finish above the rim... Also though a higher vert will help you during those times a real athletic guy is on you and it will give you that extra lift to get it over him every time even in difficult situations.

That's what a i want too .
Maga_1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2010, 12:01 AM   #17
Timmy D for MVP
Chuck Hayes Stan

Timmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTimmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTimmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTimmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTimmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTimmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTimmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTimmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTimmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTimmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTimmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maga_1
Ouuhh , ok i got it.
Do you wanna get in college basketball?

Mmmm not neccissarily. My friend said once he gets out of the Marines if he tries to walk on I have to try too. If I got money for college that's a whole different story.

I'm not near good enough now to play for my JC let alone a D-I team. Haha.
Timmy D for MVP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2010, 12:19 AM   #18
Maga_1

Maga_1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMaga_1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMaga_1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMaga_1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMaga_1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMaga_1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMaga_1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMaga_1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMaga_1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMaga_1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMaga_1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Timmy D for MVP
Mmmm not neccissarily. My friend said once he gets out of the Marines if he tries to walk on I have to try too. If I got money for college that's a whole different story.

I'm not near good enough now to play for my JC let alone a D-I team. Haha.

You got to work men, you got to work .. you don't know the future !
Old 01-17-2010, 03:58 AM   #19
Euroball5
I brick open layups

Euroball5 has an OK reputation so far

Yep I'm going to try and be posting here more often.
Euroball5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2010, 08:38 AM   #20
Maga_1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Euroball5
Yep I'm going to try and be posting here more often.

Me too.
Old 01-18-2010, 02:41 PM   #21
Lancerballer21
Serious playground baller

Lancerballer21 has an OK reputation so far

Yea i think most of my posts have been in the streetball forum. I like it cause i can pretty much talk about anything basketball here and there aren't to many d***heads that say irrelevant things or make fun of me.
Lancerballer21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2010, 03:00 PM   #22
Timmy D for MVP
Chuck Hayes Stan

Timmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTimmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTimmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTimmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTimmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTimmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTimmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTimmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTimmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTimmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTimmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1manfastbreak
what jc is it?

Modesto Junior College.

Our bball team is like exactly average compared to the other schools.
Old 01-18-2010, 06:47 PM   #23
Maga_1

Life Center Academy High School ..

Anybody know if this is a nice high school?
I got 2 portuguese friends there playing.
Old 01-18-2010, 08:40 PM   #24
Brujesino
Someone buy me a PS4

Brujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Timmy D for MVP
Modesto Junior College.

Our bball team is like exactly average compared to the other schools.
o really?

you dont live to far away from 20 minutes ive had freinds that when to that college

anyways i also will try posting more on this forum
Brujesino is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2010, 09:03 PM   #25
Timmy D for MVP
Chuck Hayes Stan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brujesino
o really?

you dont live to far away from 20 minutes ive had freinds that when to that college

anyways i also will try posting more on this forum

Yeah? Doesn't suprise me. It seems everyone's going to this college! lol

It's been bananas getting classes, parking, and paying. I fear JC may become selective although I'll be gone soon anyway so....
Old 01-19-2010, 09:30 AM   #26
HylianNightmare
Moe Harkless Bandwagon

HylianNightmare is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterHylianNightmare is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterHylianNightmare is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterHylianNightmare is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterHylianNightmare is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterHylianNightmare is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterHylianNightmare is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterHylianNightmare is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

time to challange the OTC and NBA forums to some ball obviously
HylianNightmare is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2010, 01:15 PM   #27
Maga_1

Quote:
Originally Posted by HylianNightmare

AHAH we would won !
Old 01-19-2010, 01:58 PM   #28
Automajic23
Playground Legend

Automajic23 is considered somewhat coolAutomajic23 is considered somewhat cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by HylianNightmare

box score 100-22 SB vs OTC+NBA
Automajic23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2010, 03:27 PM   #29
5foot6
I brick open layups

5foot6 has no real reputation yet.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Automajic23
box score 100-22 SB vs OTC+NBA
throw me some oops!!!!
5foot6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2010, 10:44 PM   #30
cruthikai352
Can barely lace up my sneakers

cruthikai352 has an OK reputation so far

Haha some of the guys that post in the nba and otc forums balling skills make me , good times, good times
cruthikai352 is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: