Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Miami Heat Forum

Miami Heat Forum Miami Heat forum - miami heat message board

Old 06-17-2006, 06:34 PM   #166
BASKETBALL BABE
I hit open layups

Duece Wallace.. how the hell do you know if he is or not? you are not following the game. That is what you said earlier isnt it? Anyway. Um dear just so you know i will update you. All the three point attempts that Wade has he makes 3 out of 4. He hardly attempts three's because he drives to the basket and always succeeds. plus he is always blocked and defended the minute... no the second he gets the ball. If you dont believe that please do me a favor and watch game five. Im begging you. Please and then we will have this talk and you will look like a complete moron.
BASKETBALL BABE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2006, 06:35 PM   #167
DeuceWallaces
I am your density

Yeah, go to the game 7 recap on NBA.com. Maybe you can have someone hold your hand.

The point is, this thread was about people saying provide some proof that they make excuses.

So I provide some proof, own you little Heat bandwagoners, and y'all change the subject, try to flip it around and talk about how the Pistons lost.

yeah, that's great, but has nothing to do with the thread. So why don't you start a new one now that you've been punk'd and I got some proof that D-Wade and company like to roll out the excuses. I'm sure they'll be plenty more in a couple days.
DeuceWallaces is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2006, 06:36 PM   #168
BASKETBALL BABE
I hit open layups

Quote:
Originally Posted by kentatm
another funny thign abuot Wade, ABCs last game said he had transcended the game as a star. uh, yea ok. Their evidence? A basketball shoe comercial and being on the covers of ESPN the Magazine, Sports Illustrated and NBA Live.

the only thign that oucl come close to counting in that lofty statement is the 50 most beautful people and a sports stars ALWAYS makes the cut.

perhaps Wade wouldnt be getting this hate if he wasnt being forced down our throats as some sort of new Jordan.

Second time in the playoffs in his Career and he is making 30+ points and blocks and assisting all the time. NOt to mention so many rebounds.. If that isnt going to be a new MIchael JOrdan than or if he isnt a superstar because of his game than who is??? Wow you are a loser. YOu cant even spell.
Old 06-17-2006, 06:38 PM   #169
BASKETBALL BABE
I hit open layups

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeuceWallaces
Yeah, go to the game 7 recap on NBA.com. Maybe you can have someone hold your hand.

The point is, this thread was about people saying provide some proof that they make excuses.

So I provide some proof, own you little Heat bandwagoners, and y'all change the subject, try to flip it around and talk about how the Pistons lost.

yeah, that's great, but has nothing to do with the thread. So why don't you start a new one now that you've been punk'd and I got some proof that D-Wade and company like to roll out the excuses. I'm sure they'll be plenty more in a couple days.

IM not changing the subject dear. I am right in your face just like the other Heat fans. We are not changing the subject. Please you are. I just came in your face with a couple more entrees and you didnt respond. So who is changing the subject now. Please do me a favor and stop being a piston fan hypocrite. And do me a favor dear watch game 5.

OH and do me a favor give me some quotes of this year.. please dear. Stop living in the freakin past. Its getting old.
Old 06-17-2006, 06:40 PM   #170
DeuceWallaces
I am your density

You can't make assumptions based on one game.

Look at his whole regular season, an 82 game sample. he shoots an awful percentage from three. It's a simple fact. I don't care how many times he goes to the rack, that wasn't the point.

You said he's a good 3 point shooter when he wants to be and that's simply not true.
Old 06-17-2006, 06:43 PM   #171
DeuceWallaces
I am your density

No one said anything specifically about this year. It's about Wade making excuses. This year, last year, next year, etc it doesn't matter.

He did it, I brought the proof. Keep up your condescending ways, it doesn't matter, I already laid it out on the table. Everythign you got I shoot down.

Excuses. Check

Bad 3 point shootin. Check

What else you got?

Ooohhhhh, Heat beat the pistons, you're gone fishin'. Oh nooooes, we're so scared. Heat haven't won **** yet.

And we'll see who wins the rubber match next year if the Heat make it that far.
Old 06-17-2006, 06:46 PM   #172
kentatm
NBA Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by BASKETBALL BABE
Second time in the playoffs in his Career and he is making 30+ points and blocks and assisting all the time. NOt to mention so many rebounds.. If that isnt going to be a new MIchael JOrdan than or if he isnt a superstar because of his game than who is??? Wow you are a loser. YOu cant even spell.

first off, i dont give a damn about my spelling on a message board. second, you need to learn to undserstand context. the subject of the post was ABCs laughable claim that Wade has transcended the game of basketball as a star. they then list being of the cover of sports related things to prove it. Jordan was the first player to truely do what ABC is claiming Wade did. and Wade is nowhere close to even sniffing was MJ did. Wade is no Jordan playing basketball OR in terms of national box office appeal.

minor edits b/c i was going to appease BB but then i got lazy and remembered this is a message board.

Last edited by kentatm : 06-17-2006 at 06:53 PM.
kentatm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2006, 06:48 PM   #173
BASKETBALL BABE
I hit open layups

Quote:
You can't make assumptions based on one game.

Look at his whole regular season, an 82 game sample. he shoots an awful percentage from three. It's a simple fact. I don't care how many times he goes to the rack, that wasn't the point.

You said he's a good 3 point shooter when he wants to be and that's simply not true.

LOL first of all this is his third year in the league.. you know that right?? second of all in the 2005 -2006 all season you know how many attempts he had? only 45!!!!! wow. so many attempts. Lol and he did make more than half of them. how many the year before that?? um lets see 53..lol why thats so many attempt.. I am being sarcastic. lol
Old 06-17-2006, 06:51 PM   #174
BASKETBALL BABE
I hit open layups

Quote:
No one said anything specifically about this year. It's about Wade making excuses. This year, last year, next year, etc it doesn't matter.

He did it, I brought the proof. Keep up your condescending ways, it doesn't matter, I already laid it out on the table. Everythign you got I shoot down.

Excuses. Check

Bad 3 point shootin. Check

What else you got?

Ooohhhhh, Heat beat the pistons, you're gone fishin'. Oh nooooes, we're so scared. Heat haven't won **** yet.

And we'll see who wins the rubber match next year if the Heat make it that far.

Excuses. no check... no excuses this year. give me proof you didnt bring **** to the table this he has only been two times to the playoffs. wow he is has been around so long...LOL no excuses this year. Look at his stats this year is the best. Because Wade does seem to improve as each year passes.

three point shooting.. no check where are your stats of him being a bad three point shooter. you said you back your s*** up o.k. please back it up.
Old 06-17-2006, 06:53 PM   #175
BASKETBALL BABE
I hit open layups

Quote:
Originally Posted by kentatm
first off, i dont give a damn about my spelling on a message board. second, you need to learn to undserstand context. the subject of the post was ABCs laughable claim that Wade has transcended the game of basketball as a star. they then list being of the cover of sports related things to prove it. JOrdan was the first player to truely do what ABC is claiming Wade did. and Wade is nowhere closeto even sniffing was NJ did. Wade is no Jordan playing basketball OR in terms of national box office appeal.

Again his third year in the big leagues...lol um MJ had how many seasons? so when Dwade gets to the number seasons michael jordan had than we will see about him not being a star or being as good as MJ
Old 06-17-2006, 06:54 PM   #176
DeuceWallaces
I am your density

Uh, I don't know what you'retalking about but he's shot 30%, 29% and 17% from 3 point range each year in the NBA.

You are a total fuking idiot.
Old 06-17-2006, 06:56 PM   #177
DeuceWallaces
I am your density

And he's been to the playoffs 3 years now.

Oh my GOD you're an idiot.

Total bandwagoner like most heat fans.
Old 06-17-2006, 06:57 PM   #178
theinfamousmobb
Local High School Star

Quote:
Uh, I don't know what you'retalking about but he's shot 30%, 29% and 17% from 3 point range each year in the NBA.

Didnt your mom show you how to talk to girls, as wrong as she may be
theinfamousmobb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2006, 06:59 PM   #179
BASKETBALL BABE
I hit open layups

Quote:

You are a total fuking idiot. still not backing **** up... and im talking about attempts.. do you know why the percentages are low.. dumas blond?? its because of the threepoint attempts being low.. you freakin idiot... HOw many times does he attempt to shoot the ball???? how many?? dam if you dont keep up with the game please please do not comment.. and if you hate Wade so much and thinks he is a non worthy player than why are you trying so hard to try to bash on him?? why are you hating so much. ??? LOL i could be hating on alot of your Pisson players but im not because that is childish. If the heat didnt make it to the finals and the pistons did than i would not be coming on here and bagging on the pistons and trying to find all things wrong with that team? get over it next year is another year. you are a loser. you have nothing else better to do with your time but hate and live in the past. Get over it. Pistons got theirs now its time for other teams.
Old 06-17-2006, 06:59 PM   #180
DeuceWallaces
I am your density

You mean work totally on emotion and don't bring up the facts and proof? Yeah, she told me.
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: