Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Miami Heat Forum

Miami Heat Forum Miami Heat forum - miami heat message board

Old 06-17-2006, 06:00 PM   #181
kentatm
NBA Legend

kentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by BASKETBALL BABE
Again his third year in the big leagues...lol um MJ had how many seasons? so when Dwade gets to the number seasons michael jordan had than we will see about him not being a star or being as good as MJ

um earth to Matilda, stop thinking about MJ for a second. first off, if you dont like the example fine. but if you think Wade has transcended the game into stardom (which i guess you do since you are arguing in Wades favor) you are a fool.
kentatm is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2006, 06:00 PM   #182
BASKETBALL BABE
I hit open layups

BASKETBALL BABE has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeuceWallaces
And he's been to the playoffs 3 years now.

Oh my GOD you're an idiot.

Total bandwagoner like most heat fans.

I meant in the past... oh my god you are an idiot im not counting this time you freak...lol if you would see in my other posts i did say that this is his third year in the leauge..lol lo9l lol you are an idiot please look at all the posts please. i didnt count this year. fuking ****
BASKETBALL BABE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2006, 06:01 PM   #183
DeuceWallaces
I am your density

DeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

I'm not hating, all I'm doing is shooting down your rediculous statements such as: "Wade is a good 3 point shooter when he wants to be"

So your story now is because he has low attempts he's gonna have a low percentage?

Do you know how stupid that is??

Did you ever think that he doesn't take many 3's because he realizes he's not that good at it.
DeuceWallaces is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2006, 06:01 PM   #184
BASKETBALL BABE
I hit open layups

Quote:
Originally Posted by kentatm
um earth to Matilda, stop thinking about MJ for a second. first off, if you dont like the example fine. but if you think Wade has transcended the game into stardom (which i guess you do since you are arguing in Wades favor) you are a fool.

LOL he is on his way to sardom and if you are being ignorant of that.. than you are the fool
Old 06-17-2006, 06:02 PM   #185
DeuceWallaces
I am your density

DeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

I'm not hating, all I'm doing is shooting down your rediculous statements such as: "Wade is a good 3 point shooter when he wants to be"

So your story now is because he has low attempts he's gonna have a low percentage?

Did you ever think that he doesn't take many 3's because he realizes he's not that good at it.

I never said he's non worthy.

Dwayne Wade is an excellent player. He just makes excuses and isn't a good 3 point shooter. Two things you said he was and I provided proof to the contrary.
Old 06-17-2006, 06:05 PM   #186
DeuceWallaces
I am your density

Why would I read the rest of your moronic posts?

You didn't say anything about the past let me quote your stupidity to remind you:

Quote:
Second time in the playoffs in his Career and he is making 30+ points and blocks and assisting all the time.

Show me the part where you said not ocunting this year?
Old 06-17-2006, 06:07 PM   #187
BASKETBALL BABE
I hit open layups

Quote:

LOL no not really. Now dear i am going to tell you about his game.. he makes things happen. now tell me.. is it easier to defend a player who attempts a three pointer (o.k dear lets think about this.. when you attempt a three you do have to stop and concentrate and aim..dont you? now when this happends no matter if it is one second or two or three that is enough time for the defending team to come and um block your three or defend so you cant attempt the three dont you think?) so thats why wade drives to the basket so many more times than he does attempting threes. wades field goal percentage is up there.. isnt it.. please let me know..lol its much harder to defend a player when he makes things happen and hussles the ball. defending a player in transition is harder because wade is fast and therefore he knows that and thats why he drives to the basket and makes field goals.. wow you are stupid. NOt all players who avoid three point attempts are actually bad at three pointers...lol.. Wade is a smart player and therefore knows that chances of him scoring while driving the ball and making fieldgoals are higher since he is fast. than attempting threes and being defended like crazy.. please please please do me a favor. watch his game
Old 06-17-2006, 06:10 PM   #188
BASKETBALL BABE
I hit open layups

Quote:
LOL first of all this is his third year in the league.. you know that right?? second of all in the 2005 -2006 all season you know how many attempts he had? only 45!!!!! wow. so many attempts. Lol and he did make more than half of them. how many the year before that?? um lets see 53..lol why thats so many attempt.. I am being sarcastic. lol

Umm well here i did say third time in the leauge.. as you can see. and that was before the post... so actually umm. you are the loser.
Old 06-17-2006, 06:14 PM   #189
BASKETBALL BABE
I hit open layups

ohh um please tell me where you got those percentages of his three point shooting.. thanks you are a doll
Old 06-17-2006, 06:15 PM   #190
DeuceWallaces
I am your density

You're a lost soul. You like to change the subject, it's not that hard. no one said anything about him not being a great player.

Two simple points:

Wade, and the Heat in general make excuses:

"Our whole starting five was injured," Wade said

"I couldn't give my all-out effort that my teammates deserved and that Miami deserved," Wade said

Secondly, "He is a good 3 point shooter when he wants to be"

Except for the part where he shot, 30%, 29%, and 17% each year in the NBA, i.e. he's getting worse.

Game, set, match. Thank you for playing.

Yoy're a total bandwagon fan, you've proven that and I'm sure we won't be seeing you around after game 6.
Old 06-17-2006, 06:17 PM   #191
DeuceWallaces
I am your density

Quote:
ohh um please tell me where you got those percentages of his three point shooting.. thanks you are a doll

NBA.com, ESPN.com, miamiheat.com, take your pick.

You've proven yourself to be a total bandwagoner, you have no idea how many times yoru star player has been in the playoffs, you have no idea of his shooting percentage...you said 51!!!!! hahahah, and you've never been seen on this site until the Heat make the Finals.

Get lost.
Old 06-17-2006, 06:20 PM   #192
BASKETBALL BABE
I hit open layups

Quote:
You're a lost soul. You like to change the subject, it's not that hard. no one said anything about him not being a great player.

Two simple points:

Wade, and the Heat in general make excuses:

"I couldn't give my all-out effort that my teammates deserved and that Miami deserved," Wade said

Secondly, "He is a good 3 point shooter when he wants to be"

Except for the part where he shot, 30%, 29%, and 17% each year in the NBA, i.e. he's getting worse.

Game, set, match. Thank you for playing.

Yoy're a total bandwagon fan, you've proven that and I'm sure we won't be seeing you around after game 6.

Bandwagon fan?? LOL actually after he came out of marquette three years ago i have been following the heat. and im talkin about his game being better...lol you are a total idiot.. what about the field goal percentages and blocks and rebounds and points made per season?? you are tellin me that hasnt improved .LOL LOL LOL you are so stupid... i have loved the heat for the past three years and have never turned my back on him.. I said that his game has improved and it really has. LOL LOL you are stupid.

Stop quotin him from last year already LOL LOL LOL let me know this year please. we are in the present. And i do not change the subject. im right here in your face dear. every entree that you have served me with i do reply to it and i dont go off the subject. what are you some sort of mental patient.. you are only hearing what you want to dear. PLease in order to be a hater watch Wade's game. you have got to really you do. you are not makin you points clear you really arent. He rarely attempts three's rarely.
Old 06-17-2006, 06:26 PM   #193
BASKETBALL BABE
I hit open layups

Quote:
NBA.com, ESPN.com, miamiheat.com, take your pick.

You've proven yourself to be a total bandwagoner, you have no idea how many times yoru star player has been in the playoffs, you have no idea of his shooting percentage...you said 51!!!!! hahahah, and you've never been seen on this site until the Heat make the Finals.

Get lost.
dear you are totally going off the subject. i did give you a quote about him being in the NBa for three years...i did give it to you... LOl and 51 attempts thats what im talking about not the percentage..lol do you know anything about basketball. why do you keep on hearing only what you want to????why in gods name... Please learn the game.. you cant only come up with stats.. Please dear watch the game and learned how its played and how players use judgement.....please im begging you i meant that he has been in the past only two times in the playoffs...LOL LOL LOL you are so stupid i just gave you a quote before i posted any of this about him being in the NBA three years.. how many freakin times do i have to tell you that.. how many.....wow you are an idiot.. really you are

YOu should get lost your team is out this year.. you really have no reason to be here.. dam if my team wasnt in the playoffs than i wouldnt be on these boards.. really i have so many other things to do.. really i do. but since my team that i have loved for the past three years is finally in the finals i am supporting every freakin player.....
Old 06-17-2006, 06:56 PM   #194
DeuceWallaces
I am your density

Wow! You go back 3 years with the Heat! Thanks for proving my point you damn wagoner. Although, you're prolly 14 so I guess that would make sense.

And I'm still here cos I'm a basketball fan, wether the Pistons are winning or not. I guaransheed you'll be gone after game 6 and your team is out.

I'm not off subject at all. You're doing everything you can to avoid the thread intent. The Heat, and Wade specifically, making excuses for losses due to injury even though every team in the final 4 has major injuries.

Thanks for playing, it's been fun little girl.
Old 06-17-2006, 06:58 PM   #195
kentatm
NBA Legend

kentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

i guess you realised what i was talking about and than you were wrong.
kentatm is online now   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: