Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Miami Heat Forum

Miami Heat Forum Miami Heat forum - miami heat message board

Old 06-17-2006, 07:04 PM   #196
VCDrivesAPorscheToWork
Very good NBA starter

VCDrivesAPorscheToWork is considered somewhat coolVCDrivesAPorscheToWork is considered somewhat coolVCDrivesAPorscheToWork is considered somewhat cool
Default re:

Dirk has been taken out of his game.

nuff said.

Wade is listening to Riley and pulling all this drama.

nuff said.

in teh end

either team can win, the edge still belongs to Dallas with two home games.

but the Heat will gut it out.

if the Heat win, Wade WILL become the next Kobe in terms of notoriety because of this thread.

hell, the way ISH works, Wade will become the next kobe regardless.
VCDrivesAPorscheToWork is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2006, 07:13 PM   #197
Unregistered

this is a kobe-esque thread indeed
Old 06-17-2006, 07:13 PM   #198
BASKETBALL BABE
I hit open layups

BASKETBALL BABE has an OK reputation so far

[quote=DeuceWallaces]Wow! You go back 3 years with the Heat! Thanks for proving my point you damn wagoner. Although, you're prolly 14 so I guess that would make sense.

And I'm still here cos I'm a basketball fan, wether the Pistons are winning or not. I guaransheed you'll be gone after game 6 and your team is out.

I'm not off subject at all. You're doing everything you can to avoid the thread intent. The Heat, and Wade specifically, making excuses for losses due to injury even though every team in the final 4 has major injuries.

"Our whole starting five was injured," Wade said

"I couldn't give my all-out effort that my teammates deserved and that Miami deserved," Wade said

LOL wow no really im 23 years old. actually..lol wow took you a long time to write back where did you go.. you thought i would be gone.... well there you go changing the subject again.. umm btw

Free throws
03-04 = .747 04-05 = .762 05-06 = .783

field goal percentage 03-04 = .465 04-05 =.478 05-06 = .495

steals 1.4 1.6 1.9

points 16.2 24.1 27.2

umm he has improved over all dont you think..

you also have gone off the subject too.. here and there always trying to put me down and put down my team so i just replied to whatever it was you said to me dear.. i really think a 14 year old would respond a little bit more childish dont you think? oh and and she wouldnt be able to spell but anyways. really im sorry you feel this way really i do. but seriously please learn a little bit more about the game and how its played. and give me quotes that wade specifically said this season.. because this is the first year he has made it to the finals and so you know...

I will be here this year next year and the next and next cause i am not a bandwagoner. i saw how the pistons threw us out last year and i still followed the heat all throughout last year and this season ...please dear
BASKETBALL BABE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2006, 07:18 PM   #199
BASKETBALL BABE
I hit open layups

BASKETBALL BABE has an OK reputation so far

anyways im done go about your business with this thread but Blond chick please just learn the game and learn how to live in the present not the past.
and you are the one acting childish always calling me stupid and hearing what you want to... its alright.. sigh..
BASKETBALL BABE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2006, 07:51 PM   #200
Human Error
Proves idiots wrong

Human Error is starting to rub some people the wrong wayHuman Error is starting to rub some people the wrong way

Quote:
Originally Posted by Twiens
You've hated Kobe all your life because the media portrayed him to be better than he really was.(Next Jordan, GOAT, etc...) But other people can't hate Wade for the same reason?
You still don't get it. If there's a hoop fan who dislikes Kobe, it'd probably have to do with his unwillingness to play for the team that drafted him, his off-court issues including that r@pe case, his feud with Shaq, Phil Jackson and Malone, and his role in dismantling the franchise that has been contending for years.

Once again, Kobe doesn't get hated because of the media. He gets hated because he's done enough to turn people into haters.

But as for Wade it's a completely different story. He's someone that a true hoop fan can't hate.
Human Error is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2006, 08:00 PM   #201
Unregistered

People hate Kobe because he's labeled the next Jordan? That's the dumbest shiit I've ever heard. People hate Kobe because he's a smug, conniving, ballhog of a ******. Not to mention he isolates his teammates, plays the game with ulterior motives/agendas, and he snitches to the cops. Just a shiitty excuse for ahuman being really..
Old 06-17-2006, 11:07 PM   #202
WADE MONEY
I hit open jumpers.

WADE MONEY has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered
People hate Kobe because he's labeled the next Jordan? That's the dumbest shiit I've ever heard. People hate Kobe because he's a smug, conniving, ballhog of a ******. Not to mention he isolates his teammates, plays the game with ulterior motives/agendas, and he snitches to the cops. Just a shiitty excuse for ahuman being really..

not to mention the fact that he's a ******
WADE MONEY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2006, 11:26 PM   #203
hotsizzle
Superstar

hotsizzle has an incredible reputation herehotsizzle has an incredible reputation herehotsizzle has an incredible reputation herehotsizzle has an incredible reputation herehotsizzle has an incredible reputation herehotsizzle has an incredible reputation herehotsizzle has an incredible reputation herehotsizzle has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered

ballhog? ok, but damn is he good to lead the lakers to 45 wins all by himself, something im sure u thought wouldnt happen.but you;re right though, hes a ballhog and isolates his teamates. thats y he avg the second most assists for a SG. oh wait though, he isolated his teamates and avg 50 on the suns in the playoffs rather then doing whats best for the team and following the gameplan. and after all that sh!t u named on him, he still managed to win three rings as a valuable piece of the team, and he was the faciltator.

im sorry bro, i didnt realize you were unregisterd. wut a waste of time

Last edited by hotsizzle : 06-17-2006 at 11:33 PM.
hotsizzle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2006, 12:59 AM   #204
ShannonElements
turns illusions for $

ShannonElements is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShannonElements is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShannonElements is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShannonElements is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShannonElements is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShannonElements is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShannonElements is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShannonElements is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShannonElements is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShannonElements is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShannonElements is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by BASKETBALL BABE
You are a total fuking idiot. still not backing **** up... and im talking about attempts.. do you know why the percentages are low.. dumas blond?? its because of the threepoint attempts being low.. you freakin idiot... HOw many times does he attempt to shoot the ball???? how many?? dam if you dont keep up with the game please please do not comment.. and if you hate Wade so much and thinks he is a non worthy player than why are you trying so hard to try to bash on him?? why are you hating so much. ??? LOL i could be hating on alot of your Pisson players but im not because that is childish. If the heat didnt make it to the finals and the pistons did than i would not be coming on here and bagging on the pistons and trying to find all things wrong with that team? get over it next year is another year. you are a loser. you have nothing else better to do with your time but hate and live in the past. Get over it. Pistons got theirs now its time for other teams.

Attempts don't make a difference. By that logic Kobe should have the highest FG% in the league

The bottom line is that Wade is NOT statistically a good three-point shooter, although he seems to be improving rapidly.
ShannonElements is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2006, 01:06 AM   #205
ShannonElements
turns illusions for $

ShannonElements is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShannonElements is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShannonElements is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShannonElements is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShannonElements is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShannonElements is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShannonElements is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShannonElements is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShannonElements is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShannonElements is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShannonElements is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by WADE MONEY
true, but those other thread's you're talking about are general finals threads, and haters only make the ridiculously untrue comments in passing, so i get ignored when I respond to them

Ah I see. So you're an attention wh0re, then?
ShannonElements is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2006, 01:10 AM   #206
Human Error
Proves idiots wrong

Human Error is starting to rub some people the wrong wayHuman Error is starting to rub some people the wrong way

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShannonElements
The bottom line is that Wade is NOT statistically a good three-point shooter, although he seems to be improving rapidly.
Nah, it's not like he's suddenly be able to connect. He's always been a solid outside shooter. You know, about 70% of Wade's 3 point attempts this season were half court weaves. Take them away and Wade would easily shoot over 30%.
Old 06-18-2006, 01:12 AM   #207
Jerm
I'm trying to improve myself. I'm the new, better Jerm

Jerm has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
You know, about 70% of Wade's 3 point attempts this season were half court weaves.

70%?...You got any empirical proof or you're just talking out of your ass?...Kobe,Vince all take half court weaves too so you have no point. Wade's 3 pointers have been with nobody wthin 5 feet on him. Stop being a dumb homer, 70%...haha
Jerm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2006, 01:17 AM   #208
SecondFiddle
Local High School Star

SecondFiddle has not been impressing people

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jerm
70%?...You got any empirical proof or you're just talking out of your ass?...Kobe,Vince all take half court weaves too so you have no point. Wade's 3 pointers have been with nobody wthin 5 feet on him. Stop being a dumb homer, 70%...haha

empirical proof, what's this chemisrty class. gosh now when we post we have to also do
an experiment to prove our points then submit them for peer review.

Last edited by SecondFiddle : 06-18-2006 at 01:22 AM.
SecondFiddle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2006, 01:20 AM   #209
Human Error
Proves idiots wrong

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jerm
You certainly don't know what you're talking about. Kobe is one guy who never takes half court weaves.

And yeah I follow the Heat closely and I've seen over 30 of them. You guys are thinking a 17% shooter is suddenly shooting over 40%, in Finals, with weight of the world on his shoulders? If you have any head, use it when you think.
Old 06-18-2006, 01:24 AM   #210
SecondFiddle
Local High School Star

SecondFiddle has not been impressing people

Quote:
Originally Posted by Human Error
You certainly don't know what you're talking about. Kobe is one guy who never takes half court weaves.

And yeah I follow the Heat closely and I've seen over 30 of them. You guys are thinking a 17% shooter is suddenly shooting over 40%, in Finals, with weight of the world on his shoulders? If you have any head, use it when you think.

this is not empirical, I need notes on your observations remember Jerms new empirical rule. (Let's all hold him to his new standard)
SecondFiddle is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: