Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Miami Heat Forum

Miami Heat Forum Miami Heat forum - miami heat message board

Old 06-16-2006, 05:20 PM   #61
cured
Decent playground baller

cured has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by WilliamPhiladelphiaSmith
Do you guys think Kobe just hit his prime, or is yet to, or is in decline?

Not so sure.... but regular season starts the everchaning ISH brains will resort to supporting KObe, I smell it.

Wade fans/Heat fans please support your man throughout, ok, he deserves it and in a couple of month's there's gonna be a huge typing war.

Kobe isn't exactly old. I'd say he's in his prime right about now, from a mix of athleticism and wisdom standpoint.

Why would anyone get hurt over what some knucklehead says on an Internet board? You bring up any name and someone will have something negative to say. Typing wars...special olympics...you get the idea.
cured is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2006, 05:31 PM   #62
jan803
High school junior varsity star

jan803 has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by saKf
How could Bryant POSSIBLY be in decline? He scored 62 in three quarters against the Mavericks and scored 81 points against the Raptors. Has he been doing more impressive individual things before that?

he gave a couple of 'hints'...

getting 50 pts in 3 quarters. did it twice, but since both games were blow outs, he got pulled.

dude's now in his prime.

wade is still going for his...scary huh?
jan803 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2006, 11:25 PM   #63
Kobe Bryant
I airball my layups

Kobe Bryant has an OK reputation so far
Default why is everyone acting like Wade is a crybaby?

Dude just played through his injury and had 2 nice games.

I didn't hear him really complain about his injury ONCE. Every time he was interviewed he basically said things like "it's better" or "i'll be fine by sunday"

just because the ABC guys are blowing the whole thing out of proportion doesn't make it wade's fault. The guy plays first, talks later. Most of you thickheads out there who blame wade should actually think before you make such a dumb accusation.
Kobe Bryant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2006, 11:28 PM   #64
brwnman

brwnman has a terrific reputationbrwnman has a terrific reputationbrwnman has a terrific reputationbrwnman has a terrific reputationbrwnman has a terrific reputationbrwnman has a terrific reputation

Wade is a crybaby...
brwnman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2006, 11:29 PM   #65
Bosh4life
Local High School Star

Bosh4life has an OK reputation so far

Well it's not even so much the injury thing. It was the part where he was making excuses for game one. Talking about how after haveing the flue it takes him a long time to recooperate because he doesn't eat very healthy. That's such a crock.
Bosh4life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2006, 11:30 PM   #66
Kobe Bryant
I airball my layups

Kobe Bryant has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bosh4life
Well it's not even so much the injury thing. It was the part where he was making excuses for game one. Talking about how after haveing the flue it takes him a long time to recooperate because he doesn't eat very healthy. That's such a crock.

when did he say that? Do you have any quotes?
Kobe Bryant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2006, 12:00 AM   #67
ThaKid
King

ThaKid has an OK reputation so far

thank you for this thread....wade aint a crybaby
ThaKid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2006, 12:48 AM   #68
Unregistered

beacause he is
Old 06-17-2006, 01:09 AM   #69
shadow
Laker fan here

shadow is considered somewhat coolshadow is considered somewhat cool

i'm not sure its wade hyping it up as much as it is the media who does it. Guess we can thank converse for that though.
shadow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2006, 02:07 AM   #70
albertpujols
High School Varsity 6th Man

albertpujols has no real reputation yet.

Quote:
Originally Posted by shadow
i'm not sure its wade hyping it up as much as it is the media who does it. Guess we can thank converse for that though.

Yeap, that's the media for you..
albertpujols is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2006, 05:24 AM   #71
reppy
Apparently likes anime

reppy has an incredible reputation herereppy has an incredible reputation herereppy has an incredible reputation herereppy has an incredible reputation herereppy has an incredible reputation herereppy has an incredible reputation herereppy has an incredible reputation herereppy has an incredible reputation here

Why? Because of the following scenario:

Dallas scores and Wade is seen wincing as he makes his way back up the court. Suddenly, someone tosses the ball to him and he's magically healed and running at full speed with complete disregard for his "injury."

Fearlessness or faking? Eye of the beholder, I suppose.

That said.. It's the Finals.. if you're not injured or hurting, you haven't been playing hard. I think a lot of the "Wade hating" is the result of posters that have double standards and agendas when it comes to propping up Wade. I know it's certainly annoying me.

Edit: Oh, and he looks around in disbelief and stares at refs when he doesn't get a call. Nevermind the fact that he's running into the defense recklessly and with no control at all and he gets bailed out more often that not.. :p

Last edited by reppy : 06-17-2006 at 05:26 AM.
reppy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2006, 05:29 AM   #72
bigkingsfan
Gif-ted

bigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

If Wade is a crybaby, Dirk is the biggest pussy in the NBA, dude was flopping everywhere the other day.
bigkingsfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2006, 05:36 AM   #73
reppy
Apparently likes anime

reppy has an incredible reputation herereppy has an incredible reputation herereppy has an incredible reputation herereppy has an incredible reputation herereppy has an incredible reputation herereppy has an incredible reputation herereppy has an incredible reputation herereppy has an incredible reputation here

Dirk does seem to flop, but I'd also attribute some of that to how he plays. Even when he's taking it to the hole, he seems out of control and liable to fall over. Has kind of that whole "herky jerky" movement and stuff. Oh, and he's 7' and white.
reppy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2006, 05:53 AM   #74
BASKETBALL BABE
I hit open layups

BASKETBALL BABE has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by reppy
Why? Because of the following scenario:

Dallas scores and Wade is seen wincing as he makes his way back up the court. Suddenly, someone tosses the ball to him and he's magically healed and running at full speed with complete disregard for his "injury."

Fearlessness or faking? Eye of the beholder, I suppose.

That said.. It's the Finals.. if you're not injured or hurting, you haven't been playing hard. I think a lot of the "Wade hating" is the result of posters that have double standards and agendas when it comes to propping up Wade. I know it's certainly annoying me.

Edit: Oh, and he looks around in disbelief and stares at refs when he doesn't get a call. Nevermind the fact that he's running into the defense recklessly and with no control at all and he gets bailed out more often that not.. :p

O.K. UMMM when does he run into defense recklessly and with no control at all...lol are you talking about Dwyane "flash" Wade? The same Wade that came out of Marquette? Because if you are than you must be high or hallucinating when you watch these Finals games cause seriously Wade is all about control, even when he is sick. Wade does not wam into people recklessly i havent seen it during this series or the last series. SO please give me a certain date or game that he did so

So please next time you write Sh** please write facts instead of fiction. I am so tired of Wade haters writing BS... its so childish.
BASKETBALL BABE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2006, 06:10 AM   #75
AKA AAP
Banned

AKA AAP has no real reputation yet.

Lol, I love how Basketball Babe can get a little fiesty.

Quote:

When great scorers have the ball, they feel the pain much less. It's similar to how making shots or being on fire takes a little away from an injury.
AKA AAP is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: