Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 02-03-2013, 05:38 AM   #136
alenleomessi
el kun & leo

alenleomessi has a bad reputationalenleomessi has a bad reputationalenleomessi has a bad reputationalenleomessi has a bad reputation
Default Re: Post up some Pics of you playin sports

you guys are some weird looking people
alenleomessi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2013, 08:02 AM   #137
imdaman99
Knicks all da way

imdaman99 is considered somewhat coolimdaman99 is considered somewhat coolimdaman99 is considered somewhat cool

how about a .gif of me shooting at that stupid 6 flags game?

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v2...bball2okie.gif

kinda small
imdaman99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2013, 08:07 AM   #138
imdaman99
Knicks all da way

imdaman99 is considered somewhat coolimdaman99 is considered somewhat coolimdaman99 is considered somewhat cool

[img]too gay a pose[/img]

Last edited by imdaman99 : 02-04-2013 at 04:00 PM.
Old 02-03-2013, 12:19 PM   #139
johndeeregreen
Oh yeah, Mitch Kramer?

johndeeregreen is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjohndeeregreen is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjohndeeregreen is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjohndeeregreen is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjohndeeregreen is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjohndeeregreen is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjohndeeregreen is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjohndeeregreen is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjohndeeregreen is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjohndeeregreen is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjohndeeregreen is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by imdaman99

oldass pic... ex took it. dont mind the homo pose
Seducing other dudes doesn't qualify as a sport. Any more random gay pics you want to upload to the "Post up some pics of you playin sports" thread?
johndeeregreen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2013, 08:48 PM   #140
imdaman99
Knicks all da way

Quote:
Originally Posted by johndeeregreen
Seducing other dudes doesn't qualify as a sport. Any more random gay pics you want to upload to the "Post up some pics of you playin sports" thread?
posted in the wrong thread. Thanks for understanding
Old 02-03-2013, 09:05 PM   #141
Maniak
... :\

Maniak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

wait is that actually spk

\
Maniak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2013, 09:11 PM   #142
LebronairJAMES
troll hunter

LebronairJAMES has decent reputation

Rings are low but so much fun!
LebronairJAMES is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2013, 05:06 AM   #143
maybeshewill13
**** u Thabo u ****

maybeshewill13 is a pretty well-respected postermaybeshewill13 is a pretty well-respected postermaybeshewill13 is a pretty well-respected postermaybeshewill13 is a pretty well-respected poster

maybeshewill13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2013, 05:19 AM   #144
JerryWest
kobeee!!

JerryWest posts stuff that is definitely making some people angryJerryWest posts stuff that is definitely making some people angryJerryWest posts stuff that is definitely making some people angry

Quote:
Originally Posted by imdaman99

oldass pic... ex took it. dont mind the homo pose
JerryWest is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2013, 06:02 AM   #145
miller-time
NBA sixth man of the year

miller-time is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postermiller-time is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postermiller-time is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postermiller-time is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postermiller-time is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postermiller-time is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postermiller-time is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postermiller-time is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postermiller-time is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postermiller-time is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Timmy D for MVP
How do you get like picture files from your hard drive on to here?

LOL classic 2010 question.
miller-time is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2013, 06:21 AM   #146
maybeshewill13
**** u Thabo u ****

maybeshewill13 is a pretty well-respected postermaybeshewill13 is a pretty well-respected postermaybeshewill13 is a pretty well-respected postermaybeshewill13 is a pretty well-respected poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by miller-time
More like 2001
maybeshewill13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2013, 07:57 AM   #147
LBJ 23
Local High School Star

LBJ 23 has an incredible reputation hereLBJ 23 has an incredible reputation hereLBJ 23 has an incredible reputation hereLBJ 23 has an incredible reputation hereLBJ 23 has an incredible reputation hereLBJ 23 has an incredible reputation hereLBJ 23 has an incredible reputation hereLBJ 23 has an incredible reputation here

LBJ 23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2013, 01:47 PM   #148
Timmy D for MVP
Chuck Hayes Stan

Timmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTimmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTimmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTimmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTimmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTimmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTimmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTimmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTimmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTimmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTimmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by miller-time

Yeah I feel slightly retarded that I didn't know.

BUT I am proud that I asked. I tell my students all the time: know what you know and say what you don't. At least now I can know that I practice what I preach.
Timmy D for MVP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2013, 03:58 PM   #149
imdaman99
Knicks all da way

Quote:
Originally Posted by JerryWest
I'm getting ready for my men's figure skating pose

I'm just gonna edit it out guys, posted in the wrong thread
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: