Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 01-15-2010, 04:01 AM   #46
StroShow4
Certified ISHiot.

StroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Post up some Pics of you playin sports

Quote:
Originally Posted by dab0yech0
Dang I remember I went thru an AND1 phase in high school where I wore 2xl shirts and huge shirts to ball as well. Back then breaking someones ankles were more important than actually scoring or playing defense lol memories

I can't play in a tight shirt, and I can't play if I'm not wearing 3 pairs of socks.
StroShow4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2010, 04:02 AM   #47
StroShow4
Certified ISHiot.

StroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by pete's montreux
Stro looks like he's either the worst water boy ever, or the hardest working dude on the court.

That picture is from the local summer league, so it was like 100 degrees in the gym. Plus, me and the people I play with like to play the entire 40 minutes, so we only put 5 or 6 people on our team.
Old 01-15-2010, 04:05 AM   #48
Lamar Doom
Fresh Kid Turned Rotten

Lamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Arrow Re: Post up some Pics of you playin sports

2-2 so far in the winter league.
Lamar Doom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2010, 04:07 AM   #49
StroShow4
Certified ISHiot.

^The guy should've dished it to DOOM for three instead of getting swatted.
Old 01-15-2010, 04:12 AM   #50
pete's montreux
Blu Ray™ Savant

pete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

I know what you mean Stro. The place I used to ball at was old as f*ck and had no air whatsoever. It was bad on those humid days with no breeze, just stagnant sweaty air. Hard to breathe in.

But I always went prepared. Brought a gym bag with me.

Two pairs of sneakers, one pair black, the other white. 6 pairs of socks, three white, three black. Every sweatband I had. 3 wife-beaters, three t-shirts [5 for 20 yeah n*gga!], two pairs of shorts. Energy bar and no liquid. I never drank any fluids when I played. Weird.

But it didn't feel like a complete day if I didn't go him with a gym bag full of used sweaty gear. I knew it was a good day when I had to a load of laundry when I got home.
pete's montreux is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2010, 04:15 AM   #51
StroShow4
Certified ISHiot.

Quote:
Originally Posted by pete's montreux
I know what you mean Stro. The place I used to ball at was old as f*ck and had no air whatsoever. It was bad on those humid days with no breeze, just stagnant sweaty air. Hard to breathe in.

One of the great benefits of wearing a big shirt is that there's usually a dry spot somewhere that you can wipe the sweat off your face with.
Old 01-15-2010, 09:04 AM   #52
mlh1981
Reds/Bengals/Cavs

mlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

I posted this not too long ago:

[IMG][/IMG]
mlh1981 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2010, 09:29 AM   #53
50inchvertical
College star

50inchvertical has an OK reputation so far

I only still have these because they're on Tinypic. Both 3s were wet, and I did score after crossing Hot Sauce here too. It was weak though, just a lefty layup, wanted to dunk but Hi Riser got in my takeoff path

50inchvertical is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2010, 09:41 AM   #54
KubiliusF
Banned

KubiliusF is considered somewhat coolKubiliusF is considered somewhat cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by StroShow4
This is almost 2 years old, I'm not really doing anything in the picture, and I've posted it before, but it's the only one I have.

You holocaustin?
KubiliusF is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2010, 10:12 AM   #55
macmac
Gov'n

macmac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemacmac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemacmac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemacmac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemacmac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemacmac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemacmac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemacmac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemacmac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemacmac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemacmac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by KubiliusF
You holocaustin?

I can never reiterate enough how big of a f@g you are.

I hope you get killed in gruesome fashion and your head gets decapitated and your corpse mutilated by birds of prey.

Then i hope no one attends your funeral. I hope your mom makes a facebook group about it and there's only two members. Then I'll join and post obscenities all over your wall but since nobody ever checks the page out, there will be no one to delete it.

100 years from now, when facebook will be but an internet relic, someone will fish your group out of the obscurity of forgotten websites. They will realize how big of a f@g you must have been throughout your life to die horribly without anyone caring whatsoever. Your legacy of being a large homosexual will live on and people will post pics of your desecrated online memorial with captions of FAIL and PWNED and whatever new terms of utter defeat will arise by then.
macmac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2010, 10:24 AM   #56
KubiliusF
Banned

KubiliusF is considered somewhat coolKubiliusF is considered somewhat cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by macmac

I hope you get killed in gruesome fashion and your head gets decapitated and your corpse mutilated by birds of prey.

Then i hope no one attends your funeral. I hope your mom makes a facebook group about it and there's only two members. Then I'll join and post obscenities all over your wall but since nobody ever checks the page out, there will be no one to delete it.

100 years from now, when facebook will be but an internet relic, someone will fish your group out of the obscurity of forgotten websites. They will realize how big of a f@g you must have been throughout your life to die horribly without anyone caring whatsoever. Your legacy of being a large homosexual will live on and people will post pics of your desecrated online memorial with captions of FAIL and PWNED and whatever new terms of utter defeat will arise by then.

KubiliusF is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2010, 10:32 AM   #57
macmac
Gov'n

macmac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemacmac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemacmac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemacmac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemacmac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemacmac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemacmac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemacmac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemacmac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemacmac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemacmac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by KubiliusF

Stupid GIFs and Caption Pics

When English is just too complicated for internet immigrants
macmac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2010, 11:45 AM   #58
TheAnchorman
Luchini from the sky

TheAnchorman has an incredible reputation hereTheAnchorman has an incredible reputation hereTheAnchorman has an incredible reputation hereTheAnchorman has an incredible reputation hereTheAnchorman has an incredible reputation hereTheAnchorman has an incredible reputation hereTheAnchorman has an incredible reputation here

Quote:

Nice.
TheAnchorman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2010, 11:50 AM   #59
phoenix18
4/27/91-7/23/09

phoenix18 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterphoenix18 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterphoenix18 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterphoenix18 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterphoenix18 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterphoenix18 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterphoenix18 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterphoenix18 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:

Colder than Montreal in January.
phoenix18 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2010, 12:21 PM   #60
Maniak
Maniak

Maniak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:

Lets get married.
Maniak is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: