Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 01-16-2010, 05:18 PM   #106
Brujesino
Someone buy me a PS4

Brujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Post up some Pics of you playin sports

Quote:
Originally Posted by kshutts1
100% agreed. But this is a basketball forum, so it should hold more weight that I can beat you soundly in ball.. and I only play one hour a week

its cool i guess we will never know who will win post some stuff of yourself
Brujesino is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2010, 05:20 PM   #107
kshutts1
Great college starter

kshutts1 is a pretty well-respected posterkshutts1 is a pretty well-respected posterkshutts1 is a pretty well-respected posterkshutts1 is a pretty well-respected poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brujesino
its cool i guess we will never know who will win post some stuff of yourself
If I had anything, I would. All I have are just normal pictures, which have been posted in the Post a pic of yourself 6 thread. Very sad.
kshutts1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2010, 05:34 PM   #108
Brujesino
Someone buy me a PS4

Brujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
If I had anything, I would. All I have are just normal pictures, which have been posted in the Post a pic of yourself 6 thread. Very sad.

whats sad?
Brujesino is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2010, 05:56 PM   #109
Posterize246
PhilLEEs 2011

Posterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

check out that Mark McGwire neck
Posterize246 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2010, 06:00 PM   #110
phoenix18
4/27/91-7/23/09

phoenix18 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterphoenix18 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterphoenix18 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterphoenix18 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterphoenix18 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterphoenix18 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterphoenix18 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterphoenix18 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
The way you move, run, and shoot...

If I saw you playing ball on a court, I'd watch you a little bit longer (to make sure I'm not being hustled) then try to hustle you. I just watch you play and based on the lack of fluidity in your movements, as well as an awkward looking shot (not saying bad.. just doesn't look regular), I would wager big money that I could beat you.

Too bad you guys arent near each other.
phoenix18 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2010, 06:02 PM   #111
mlh1981
Reds/Bengals/Cavs

mlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Posterize246

check out that Mark McGwire neck

team Primetime
mlh1981 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2010, 06:04 PM   #112
LebrickJames84'
High School Varsity 12th Man

LebrickJames84' has decent reputation

Quote:
The way you move, run, and shoot...

If I saw you playing ball on a court, I'd watch you a little bit longer (to make sure I'm not being hustled) then try to hustle you. I just watch you play and based on the lack of fluidity in your movements, as well as an awkward looking shot (not saying bad.. just doesn't look regular), I would wager big
money that I could beat you.

this he just isn't very fluid with his movement kind of uncoordinated.
LebrickJames84' is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2010, 07:03 PM   #113
DC's Finest
My Shit Don't Stank.

DC's Finest has decent reputationDC's Finest has decent reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1manfastbreak

here is a couple from hs.
I can swear i've seen you before, do you ever go to campbell?
DC's Finest is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2010, 07:08 PM   #114
Maga_1
NBA sixth man of the year

Maga_1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMaga_1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMaga_1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMaga_1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMaga_1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMaga_1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMaga_1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMaga_1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMaga_1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMaga_1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMaga_1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Damn, i wish there was some football here in Portugal
Maga_1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2010, 07:22 PM   #115
pete's montreux
Blu Ray™ Savant

pete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

this is me doing some cardio, getting in shape for my fantasy basketball matchup this week
pete's montreux is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2010, 07:58 PM   #116
Fallguy20
Suck-A-Fish

Fallguy20 has an incredible reputation hereFallguy20 has an incredible reputation hereFallguy20 has an incredible reputation hereFallguy20 has an incredible reputation hereFallguy20 has an incredible reputation hereFallguy20 has an incredible reputation hereFallguy20 has an incredible reputation hereFallguy20 has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1~Gibson~1
those guys looked really scared. did you hit one of them?

yep, clocked the skinny one right in the head to save the ball from going out of bounds
Fallguy20 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2010, 09:53 PM   #117
StroShow4
Certified ISHiot.

StroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by pete's montreux
this is me doing some cardio, getting in shape for my fantasy basketball matchup this week

StroShow4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2010, 11:42 PM   #118
1~Gibson~1
NBA Finals

1~Gibson~1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster1~Gibson~1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster1~Gibson~1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster1~Gibson~1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster1~Gibson~1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster1~Gibson~1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster1~Gibson~1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster1~Gibson~1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fallguy20
yep, clocked the skinny one right in the head to save the ball from going out of bounds
1~Gibson~1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2010, 11:50 PM   #119
NBA4EVER

NBA4EVER is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableNBA4EVER is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableNBA4EVER is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableNBA4EVER is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableNBA4EVER is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableNBA4EVER is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableNBA4EVER is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableNBA4EVER is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableNBA4EVER is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableNBA4EVER is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableNBA4EVER is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

just a rec league i play in...

NBA4EVER is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2010, 03:10 AM   #120
1manfastbreak
B A Y A R E A , C A

1manfastbreak is a pretty well-respected poster1manfastbreak is a pretty well-respected poster1manfastbreak is a pretty well-respected poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by DC's Finest
I can swear i've seen you before, do you ever go to campbell?

where's that at?
1manfastbreak is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: