Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Sacramento Kings Forum

Sacramento Kings Forum Sacramento Kings forum - Sacramento Kings message board

Old 11-01-2006, 11:11 PM   #1
hotsizzle
Superstar

hotsizzle has an incredible reputation herehotsizzle has an incredible reputation herehotsizzle has an incredible reputation herehotsizzle has an incredible reputation herehotsizzle has an incredible reputation herehotsizzle has an incredible reputation herehotsizzle has an incredible reputation herehotsizzle has an incredible reputation here
Default Question

Wasnt bibby out 4 weeks or something? what happend? just wondering...
hotsizzle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2006, 11:43 PM   #2
bigboi_baller
NBA rookie of the year

bigboi_baller is popular on this boardbigboi_baller is popular on this boardbigboi_baller is popular on this boardbigboi_baller is popular on this board

He was supposed to miss some of the first few games (first week), particulary this road trip.

But i guess he felt better and wanted to go for it tonight but after watching him I wish he hadn't

The commentators mentioned that bibby took a lot of pride in playing 82 games last year (80, 82, 55, 80, 82, 82 and 50 in the seasons his been in the league) and wanted to do it this year too.
bigboi_baller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2006, 12:29 PM   #3
Buck
I airball my layups

Buck has an OK reputation so far

But i guess he felt better and wanted to go for it tonight but after watching him I wish he hadn't

The commentators mentioned that bibby took a lot of pride in playing 82 games last year (80, 82, 55, 80, 82, 82 and 50 in the seasons his been in the league) and wanted to do it this year too.[/quote] by Big-boi.

Yes, it was a bad decison. I sense a bit of selfishness on Bibby's part--the desire to add another "82 games played to his resume." Is he already thinking of opting out and taking steps to place himself in an optimum bargaining position? The team comes first--and a completely healthy Ronnie Price may have been more productive. Bibby's stats--5 for l6 shooting, 4 assists, 2 technicals (ejection) were not that impressive.

Anyway, it was a terrible shooting night. Artest, Bibby, and Miller combined were 14 for 51. Many of the misses were wide open shots.

NOTE: 26 teams played yesterday and only one (Atlanta) scored fewer than 83 points.

Last edited by Buck : 11-02-2006 at 12:31 PM.
Buck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2006, 12:46 AM   #4
Perezident
Kings>>>Clippers

Perezident has no real reputation yet.

men this forum really sunk ...what happened to all of the posters men...??? in the mods....i thought u guys pledged to keep threads booming and etc..... come on guys!!! sprucin it up
Perezident is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2006, 02:46 AM   #5
BradMiller52
Kings fan

BradMiller52 has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by Perezident
men this forum really sunk ...what happened to all of the posters men...??? in the mods....i thought u guys pledged to keep threads booming and etc..... come on guys!!! sprucin it up

Ok lol. I dunno, I'll start posting sac bee stuff again but yeah it's been kind of dead the past few days. Where'd everyone go? Like 2 weeks ago we had like 8 people who would consistently post here.
BradMiller52 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2006, 04:27 PM   #6
bigkingsfan
Gif-ted

bigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Not enough activity, even with 8 active here, I'm on the other "Kings" forum.. only lurking though.
bigkingsfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2006, 04:41 PM   #7
BradMiller52
Kings fan

BradMiller52 has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigkingsfan
Not enough activity, even with 8 active here, I'm on the other "Kings" forum.. only lurking though.

I know, I need a way to get more members here
BradMiller52 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2006, 04:46 PM   #8
bigboi_baller
NBA rookie of the year

bigboi_baller is popular on this boardbigboi_baller is popular on this boardbigboi_baller is popular on this boardbigboi_baller is popular on this board

We are doing the best we can. We make threads, talk about the games, etc but we can't create posters to come and talk.
bigboi_baller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2006, 05:45 PM   #9
bigkingsfan
Gif-ted

bigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Insideshoops is a small database compared to other websites... and there's only like 5 active Kings fan anyways. It won't improve anytime soon... I don't want to be a downer, but that's the realistic view.

The only active team forum is Raptors and Lakers, (for obvious reasons) everyone else is doomed like us...
bigkingsfan is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: