Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > D-League Forum, Minor League and International Basketball Forum

D-League Forum, Minor League and International Basketball Forum D-League Forum, Minor League and world international basketball forum

Old 01-20-2010, 01:25 PM   #16
Lakas Fan Yo
Banned

Lakas Fan Yo has a very bad reputationLakas Fan Yo has a very bad reputationLakas Fan Yo has a very bad reputationLakas Fan Yo has a very bad reputation
Default Re: euroleague top 16

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hyman
Definitely you havent watched Barça yet. And you think Rubio is another Nikos Zisis. We will see

Once again you lie and twist the posts of others. I am through with you. You are an arrogant jack ass, a troll, a spammer, and an a-hole.
Lakas Fan Yo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2010, 01:41 PM   #17
Maga_1
NBA sixth man of the year

Maga_1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMaga_1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMaga_1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMaga_1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMaga_1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMaga_1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMaga_1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMaga_1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMaga_1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMaga_1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMaga_1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

I think Barça can win in PAOK court, it's always difficult but with a good game and eliminating the big names of the PAOK team they can win.
Maga_1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2010, 01:44 PM   #18
Lakas Fan Yo
Banned

Lakas Fan Yo has a very bad reputationLakas Fan Yo has a very bad reputationLakas Fan Yo has a very bad reputationLakas Fan Yo has a very bad reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maga_1
I think Barça can win in PAOK court, it's always difficult but with a good game and eliminating the big names of the PAOK team they can win.

They are playing PAO, not PAOK. Two different Greek teams. Of course Barca can win at OAKA. I am not disputing that. What I am disputing is that they will win there.

They will not beat PAO on the road in a game that PAO considers a must win. You guys are so impressed by a 10-0 in the weakest group of the regular season and you don't even consider the other team that won the triple crown 2 of the last 3 years. You might just be a bit non objective.
Old 01-20-2010, 03:02 PM   #19
Maga_1

Maga_1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMaga_1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMaga_1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMaga_1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMaga_1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMaga_1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMaga_1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMaga_1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMaga_1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMaga_1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMaga_1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lakas Fan Yo
They are playing PAO, not PAOK. Two different Greek teams. Of course Barca can win at OAKA. I am not disputing that. What I am disputing is that they will win there.

They will not beat PAO on the road in a game that PAO considers a must win. You guys are so impressed by a 10-0 in the weakest group of the regular season and you don't even consider the other team that won the triple crown 2 of the last 3 years. You might just be a bit non objective.

Yep, my mistake i was typing too fast and i write it wrong.
I know that PAO are one of the (if not the best) team in Europe, with a lot of history and young/veteran players. It will be an excellent game, and i'm sure that the game will be well played mainly because of the environment and also because of the good players. I bet a barça win by 7
Old 01-20-2010, 05:16 PM   #20
Lakas Fan Yo
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maga_1
Yep, my mistake i was typing too fast and i write it wrong.
I know that PAO are one of the (if not the best) team in Europe, with a lot of history and young/veteran players. It will be an excellent game, and i'm sure that the game will be well played mainly because of the environment and also because of the good players. I bet a barça win by 7

Well we will see. Barca beat PAO twice last year and Real beat them twice this year. But that was the regular season and you guys seem to base everything on the regular season.

PAO has a ton of injuries and has had non-stop injuries all year and it has really hurt them and this might be a big problem in the Top 16, just like it was in 2008 when Partizan eliminated them.

But you guys seem to forget that a must win game for PAO is far different than a regular season game, especially a must win game at OAKA. This is not like playing Siena in Italy.
Old 01-20-2010, 07:24 PM   #21
Maga_1

Quote:
Well we will see. Barca beat PAO twice last year and Real beat them twice this year. But that was the regular season and you guys seem to base everything on the regular season.

PAO has a ton of injuries and has had non-stop injuries all year and it has really hurt them and this might be a big problem in the Top 16, just like it was in 2008 when Partizan eliminated them.

But you guys seem to forget that a must win game for PAO is far different than a regular season game, especially a must win game at OAKA. This is not like playing Siena in Italy.

If you read what i said, i said that it's a special game .. because of the environment AKA OAKA .
Sometimes you don't read the things, at all.
Old 01-20-2010, 07:45 PM   #22
Hyman
Serious playground baller

Hyman has decent reputation

Quote:

You dont seem to understand that Barcelona this year is on a different level to Barcelona last year and to Real Madrid

Do u think that people of Barcelona thought that last year they were going to win at OAKA?

Barcelona is clearly superior to PAO. Im sure they will win in Athens
Hyman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2010, 07:10 AM   #23
la bomba
Local High School Star

la bomba has an OK reputation so far

To be so sure that barca will win or that PAO will win is not sensible. They are both great teams and it all depends on injuries and their needs at that particular moment in time, maybe barca need the win more or maybe PAO,it depends what they have done in earlier games. I agree that 10-0 in regular season does not win you anything,but the way they have won the games has been impressive. Yes it did turn out to be a weak group,but Montepaschi Siena is a very strong side and barca brushed them aside home and away.PAO have the advantage that they will play 4 home games and 2 away.
I think they will both go through. As for Lakas saying that the 'invincible' barca wont go through because they will finish second behind PAO and then won't beat madrid on the road , that is taking it a bit too far! what guarantees do Madrid have of finishing top? even qualifying? and if they did finish top and barca finished second, barca would be favourites, they already hammered Madrid in Madrid this season and beat them in the spanish supercup too. i don't think Madrid are a threat for barca especially over 3 games.I think barca will be in final four whether they finish 1st or 2nd.I think they will finish 1st.But to say that just because they are playing the best basketball(not my words but most european coaches',including Obradovic) they will qualify is wrong.
la bomba is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2010, 04:31 PM   #24
la bomba
Local High School Star

well well partizan does it again! and without Maric and a totally imobile Vranjes! Shows what a great coach vujosevic is. I still think Pannathinaikos will go through but wow have they made it tough on themselves.The other two home wins were predictable,but no blow outs which could be significant . Can't wait to see the games tomorrow.
Old 01-27-2010, 07:31 PM   #25
Maga_1

Quote:
Originally Posted by la bomba
well well partizan does it again! and without Maric and a totally imobile Vranjes! Shows what a great coach vujosevic is. I still think Pannathinaikos will go through but wow have they made it tough on themselves.The other two home wins were predictable,but no blow outs which could be significant . Can't wait to see the games tomorrow.

it wasn't in belgrad right? What a victory for Partizan
Old 01-28-2010, 04:41 PM   #26
la bomba
Local High School Star

very good win by olympiakos in baskonia, good game to watch.
Barca only beat Marrousi by 10 but never got out of 2nd gear , they went up by 20 several times and then got complacent,all in all very comfortable,far too comfortable for a top 16 game.partizan v barca in belgrade will be very interesting.
Old 01-28-2010, 08:42 PM   #27
Maga_1

Quote:
Originally Posted by la bomba
very good win by olympiakos in baskonia, good game to watch.
Barca only beat Marrousi by 10 but never got out of 2nd gear , they went up by 20 several times and then got complacent,all in all very comfortable,far too comfortable for a top 16 game.partizan v barca in belgrade will be very interesting.

I didn't saw the game, how it was the Splitter x Bourousis thing?
Old 01-29-2010, 12:09 PM   #28
KubiliusF
Banned

KubiliusF is considered somewhat coolKubiliusF is considered somewhat cool

Kleiza Javtokas Šiškauskas - Lithuanian force delivered.
KubiliusF is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2010, 01:34 PM   #29
Maga_1

Quote:
Originally Posted by KubiliusF

WTF?
Old 01-30-2010, 02:49 AM   #30
la bomba
Local High School Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by KubiliusF
all their teams did well but unfortunately non play for zalgiris who got blown out by a prokom! no lithuanian force there! ;)

Bourousis had a great game, he scored a couple of 3s at a crucial time. Splitter had a good game but of course he has only 1 dimension to his game, Bourousis can also shoot
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: