Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Football Forum

Football Forum Football forum - NFL football forum

Old 01-17-2010, 09:19 PM   #16
YAWN
NBA All-star

YAWN is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterYAWN is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterYAWN is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterYAWN is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterYAWN is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterYAWN is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterYAWN is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterYAWN is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterYAWN is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterYAWN is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: AFC Championship Game - New York Jets vs Indianapolis Colts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tarik One
NFL execs and sponsors are shaking in their boots at the possibility of the Jets heading to the Super Bowl.

Nah you would have all of NY on board.. also either the Favre story or the Saints rising up from Katrina. They can paint Sanchez, which all of Los Angeles loves, as the greatest rookie qb ever too
YAWN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2010, 09:21 PM   #17
D.J.
College superstar

D.J. has a terrific reputationD.J. has a terrific reputationD.J. has a terrific reputationD.J. has a terrific reputationD.J. has a terrific reputation

In my opinion, either the Jets win a close one, or the Colts blow them out. Depends on whether the Jets' defense shows up and how their running game is. I'm not expecting a spectacular performance from Sanchez.
D.J. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2010, 09:52 PM   #18
takeittothehoop
ISH Lurker

takeittothehoop has an incredible reputation heretakeittothehoop has an incredible reputation heretakeittothehoop has an incredible reputation heretakeittothehoop has an incredible reputation heretakeittothehoop has an incredible reputation heretakeittothehoop has an incredible reputation heretakeittothehoop has an incredible reputation heretakeittothehoop has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deadpool
Colts will crush them. And I'm being nice
Bitter after the loss much?
takeittothehoop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2010, 10:09 PM   #19
InspiredLebowski
Roy Hibbert Super Star

InspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Curtis Painter gets a few reps, but Colts are up 30 first.

When he exits the good guys are still up 16.
InspiredLebowski is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2010, 10:41 PM   #20
crisoner
10 plus years on ISH

crisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecrisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecrisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecrisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecrisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecrisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecrisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecrisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecrisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecrisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecrisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

I'm thinking the Colts CAN'T lose but I also thought the same way about the Chargers. Any how I say Colts in a close one.
crisoner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2010, 11:33 PM   #21
KOLBCTEW
HellMaster

KOLBCTEW has an OK reputation so far

IF the Colts actually lose this one when they had a chance to not only remain undefeated but eliminate them from the playoffs
KOLBCTEW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2010, 01:23 AM   #22
imdaman99
Knicks all da way

imdaman99 is considered somewhat coolimdaman99 is considered somewhat coolimdaman99 is considered somewhat cool

if the colts lose this they only have their own owner to blame for allowing the jets back into the playoffs and jump-starting the momentum they helped create.
imdaman99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2010, 01:56 AM   #23
keep_it_real
Kids at the park dunk on me

keep_it_real has an OK reputation so far

Peyton Manning and co. will need to put points up early on to pressure the jets and make sanchez throw. If the jets do blitz like crazy, manning will be able to tear them up. Also expect Dallas Clark to have a big game if reggie wayne does get shut down by revis.

24-14 Colts
keep_it_real is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2010, 02:02 AM   #24
Castel
Can barely lace up my sneakers

Castel has an OK reputation so far

Colts are going to crush the Jets pretty badly i'm sure.

They want revenge after all the week 16 drama.

Congrats to the Jets for their victory over the Chargers by the way.
Castel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2010, 02:29 AM   #25
AKADS
National High School Star

AKADS is considered somewhat coolAKADS is considered somewhat cool

Peyton wins. He will let Revis shut down Wayne. Clark will go off for 12 to 18 catches for 125 to 150 yards nd 2 touch downs.

I love the Jets but indy is my team and if Sanchez has to throw the ball the Indy ends are goin to have a ****ing feild day on him.

This to me is the Jets hardest game if they win this then they win the superbowl. I just don't see it happening
AKADS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2010, 03:18 AM   #26
Doomsday Dallas
we fight as MAVERICKS!

Doomsday Dallas has an incredible reputation hereDoomsday Dallas has an incredible reputation hereDoomsday Dallas has an incredible reputation hereDoomsday Dallas has an incredible reputation hereDoomsday Dallas has an incredible reputation hereDoomsday Dallas has an incredible reputation hereDoomsday Dallas has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by imdaman99
if the colts lose this they only have their own owner to blame for allowing the jets back into the playoffs and jump-starting the momentum they helped create.

Oh wow...

I so want this to happen.
Doomsday Dallas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2010, 05:40 AM   #27
Mex-Laker
I hit open 5-footers

Mex-Laker has no real reputation yet.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MK2V1GP
Lets go Colts!!!!! I used to hate the Colts b/c of the miracle comeback on MNF they had against my Bucs, but over the past couple seasons, I've started realizing how we're all witnessing the greatest QB ever and I really hope he wins another Super Bowl to solidify his place as the GOAT.

GO COLTS!!!!

And they are the only team left I don't hate. I despise the Saints and I hate the Jets, and its hard to pull for the Vikings, especially with Favre at the helm (even though he's been lights out this year).

I don´t know what comeback game you´re talking about, but anyways.. it will be an interesting matchup here, but I think Manning will be Manning and will beat the Jets...
Mex-Laker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2010, 07:36 AM   #28
knickballer
Very good NBA starter

knickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterknickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterknickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterknickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterknickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterknickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterknickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterknickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterknickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

I can't believe the Jets made the AFC championship game
knickballer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2010, 09:31 AM   #29
ALBballer
Religion? LOL? WTF?

ALBballer has an incredible reputation hereALBballer has an incredible reputation hereALBballer has an incredible reputation hereALBballer has an incredible reputation hereALBballer has an incredible reputation hereALBballer has an incredible reputation hereALBballer has an incredible reputation hereALBballer has an incredible reputation here

I like the Jets and I thought they had a good chance against the Chargers since the Jets matched up well. But the Jets will lose this game to the Colts. Even during the last meeting between the Jets and the Colts, the Colts were up by 5 and it seemed that the score should be much higher. The Jets weren't able to put pressure on Manning and there were a lot of drop passes and overthrown balls by the Colts. There's no doubt in my mind that the Colts would've blown the Jets out if Manning played the whole game.

Granted this Jets team is different and their confidence is off the charts......but I don't see Manning playing like Rivers did. The Colts beat a similar team to the Jets last week (the Ravens.) Albeit the Ravens secondary is nothing near the Jets secondary.

Expect the Colts to try to put this game out early......real early. A 14-0 lead would be absolutely devastating to the Jets.
ALBballer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2010, 09:36 AM   #30
The GM
#ballislife

The GM is starting to rub some people the wrong way

As much as it pains me to say this as a Pats fan, The Jets have a very good shot at beating the Colts on Sunday. Reggie Wayne will essentially be shut down by Revis and the other two Colts young recievers Collie and Garcon Idk if their ready for this big stage, plus idk why ppl are saying Clark is gonna have this big day when the Scott and Davd Harris are gonna be on his ass all game & the Jets are a GREAT run defence.. Peyton will get exposed and I say Minny & Jets in the superbowl.. Book it.
The GM is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: