Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Football Forum

Football Forum Football forum - NFL football forum

Old 01-17-2010, 11:57 PM   #16
imdaman99
Knicks all da way

imdaman99 is considered somewhat coolimdaman99 is considered somewhat coolimdaman99 is considered somewhat cool
Default Re: real Cowboy's fan telling all the fake Cowboy's fans to GTFO...

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~primetime~
LBJ is a Cowboy's fan?
Pretty sure he was at a Cowboys at Browns game and on the Cowboys sideline.
imdaman99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2010, 12:02 AM   #17
big baller
(-_-)(X_X)BB(9_9)(^_^)

big baller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbig baller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbig baller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbig baller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbig baller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbig baller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbig baller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbig baller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbig baller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

I just started watching football like what, 3-4 years ago? Almost all of my friends are die hard Cowboy fans, so thats how I got into them. + the fact that TO was on the team, made me like them even more. Still have my Owens Cowboys jersey in my closet, Probably my favorite player (after Marion Barber, of course).
big baller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2010, 12:05 AM   #18
~primetime~
~the original p.tiddy~

~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by imdaman99
Pretty sure he was at a Cowboys at Browns game and on the Cowboys sideline.
pretty sure he is a Brown's fan...

not positive though...

Quote:
Originally Posted by big baller
I just started watching football like what, 3-4 years ago? Almost all of my friends are die hard Cowboy fans, so thats how I got into them. + the fact that TO was on the team, made me like them even more. Still have my Owens Cowboys jersey in my closet, Probably my favorite player (after Marion Barber, of course).
so where were you during the season?

why were you not suporting the team in here until now?
~primetime~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2010, 12:09 AM   #19
big baller
(-_-)(X_X)BB(9_9)(^_^)

big baller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbig baller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbig baller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbig baller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbig baller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbig baller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbig baller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbig baller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbig baller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:

I didn't even know there was an NFL forum until like a month ago. And Im not that much into football, just like im not that much into the Mets, but it's w/e. Do you honestly believe I need to see you tell me im a real Cowboy fan to be one?

And I was supporting the team, I have stated numerous times on this site that I was a Cowboy fan, if I could find some threads where I posted that I could show you.
Old 01-18-2010, 12:18 AM   #20
big baller
(-_-)(X_X)BB(9_9)(^_^)

And here is the best I could find about me stating that Cowboys are my fav team, back in March 09 when I made the thread about TO getting released (Sad day for me)

http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/sho...3&postcount=59

When I heard he got signed by the Bills ya right!
Old 01-18-2010, 12:44 AM   #21
imdaman99
Knicks all da way

imdaman99 is considered somewhat coolimdaman99 is considered somewhat coolimdaman99 is considered somewhat cool

Quote:
pretty sure he is a Brown's fan...

not positive though...

Nah dude I am positive he's a Cowboys fan. He likes the teams that won in the 90s. He was chillin with Jerry Jones. Why would he like the Browns? They have never won anything.
Old 01-18-2010, 12:55 AM   #22
~primetime~
~the original p.tiddy~

~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Nah dude I am positive he's a Cowboys fan. He likes the teams that won in the 90s. He was chillin with Jerry Jones. Why would he like the Browns? They have never won anything.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SvmALPg9Cmk

he plays for the Cavs...lives in Cleveland...I believe he even grew up in Ohio...

he could still be a Cowboy's fan though...not saying you are wrong, just telling you why I assumed he is a Brown's fan...
Old 01-18-2010, 12:58 AM   #23
~primetime~
~the original p.tiddy~

Quote:
Originally Posted by big baller
I didn't even know there was an NFL forum until like a month ago. And Im not that much into football, just like im not that much into the Mets, but it's w/e. Do you honestly believe I need to see you tell me im a real Cowboy fan to be one?

And I was supporting the team, I have stated numerous times on this site that I was a Cowboy fan, if I could find some threads where I posted that I could show you.
fair enough...

you should try to be a more active poster in here next year...and even during the off season and draft...
Old 01-18-2010, 01:12 AM   #24
imdaman99
Knicks all da way

"2. We all know LeBron James is a Yankees fan. But a Cowboys fan, too? A Yankees and Cowboys fan from Ohio? Goodness. What a pathetic, front-running loser. And while that information might be difficult for Cleveland fans to digest, at least they can rest assured he will never leave the Cavaliers. His favorite NBA team -- that would be whoever the reigning league champion is -- will never be able to fit him under the salary cap."

quoted from here : http://sports.espn.go.com/espn/print...334&type=story

Old 01-18-2010, 01:14 AM   #25
~primetime~
~the original p.tiddy~

Quote:
"2. We all know LeBron James is a Yankees fan. But a Cowboys fan, too? A Yankees and Cowboys fan from Ohio? Goodness. What a pathetic, front-running loser. And while that information might be difficult for Cleveland fans to digest, at least they can rest assured he will never leave the Cavaliers. His favorite NBA team -- that would be whoever the reigning league champion is -- will never be able to fit him under the salary cap."

quoted from here : http://sports.espn.go.com/espn/print...334&type=story

WOW...

thank you for informing me of this...I had no idea

I suddenly like Bron a little bit more...
Old 01-18-2010, 01:17 AM   #26
imdaman99
Knicks all da way

Quote:
WOW...

thank you for informing me of this...I had no idea

I suddenly like Bron a little bit more...
WHY!!!!????!!!!! You jerk, you're liking someone more for being a bandwagoning front runner!!!!
Old 01-18-2010, 01:21 AM   #27
~primetime~
~the original p.tiddy~

Quote:
WHY!!!!????!!!!! You jerk, you're liking someone more for being a bandwagoning front runner!!!!
he is there talking to freakin PACMAN JONES!!!

no way is he a bandwagon fan if he is doing that sh*t...

he was there during the hard times...
Old 01-18-2010, 01:41 AM   #28
takeittothehoop
ISH Lurker

takeittothehoop has an incredible reputation heretakeittothehoop has an incredible reputation heretakeittothehoop has an incredible reputation heretakeittothehoop has an incredible reputation heretakeittothehoop has an incredible reputation heretakeittothehoop has an incredible reputation heretakeittothehoop has an incredible reputation heretakeittothehoop has an incredible reputation here

Yeah Lebron is definetly a Cowboys fan. He was at New Cowboys Stadium for the opening game. It's a bit suspect that he likes the Yankees as well, and he was a fan of the MJ Bulls.
takeittothehoop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2010, 01:55 AM   #29
iggy>
happy tanksgiving

iggy> has decent reputation

Quote:
all the ones that waited till these last couple weeks before they poped their heads in here...

alot of times are also Lakers fans...and Yankee fans...and USC fans...

some that don't post that often but i know are still fans like:

kentatm
mmsupra
dasher
bigking
ect...

I know the real fans here from the bandwagoners...regardless of how active they are...
finally! a real cowboys fan calls out the bandwagoners! props
iggy> is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2010, 02:00 AM   #30
iggy>
happy tanksgiving

iggy> has decent reputation

Get back in there u frauds!!!!!
iggy> is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: