Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Football Forum

Football Forum Football forum - NFL football forum

Old 01-18-2010, 03:45 PM   #46
Lakers13
Reload Time

Lakers13 has an incredible reputation hereLakers13 has an incredible reputation hereLakers13 has an incredible reputation hereLakers13 has an incredible reputation hereLakers13 has an incredible reputation hereLakers13 has an incredible reputation here
Default Re: real Cowboy's fan telling all the fake Cowboy's fans to GTFO...

Quote:
Originally Posted by west_tip
Lakers13 in a thread the other week you stated

"When Al Davis dies I can go back to liking the Raiders".

Its called a joke, seeing how Al Davis has owned the Raiders forever, how can I have ever liked them. Nice try.

If I was a band wagoner why would I choose the Cowboys when we havent won anything since 96.
Lakers13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2010, 03:54 PM   #47
west_tip
Good High School Starter

west_tip has an OK reputation so far

I love it when peeps try to play stuff off as a joke.

Nice try indeed.
west_tip is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2010, 03:56 PM   #48
~primetime~
~the original p.tiddy~

~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Posterize246
I remember when there was an LA guy last year who claimed to be an Eagles fan and Marlo and GOBB called him out on it. He came into the Eagles offseason thread with stuff like

"What? Jon Runyan isn't on the team anymore? When did that happen? Who were some of the guys we drafted? OMG Reid is still here? I thought they'd fire his ass. Again I haven't been keeping up with the Eagles lately, but I'm a die hard". Then tried to prove how die hard he was by saying him and his wife were laughing at the people claiming he wasn't one and that his basement was decked out in Eagles stuff. How can you not follow the team yet claim to be a damn die hard?

You know what? It makes me realize. All these "fans" aren't bandwagoners. They can't be, they've probably never liked any other team besides Dallas. They're frontrunners. Ahh okay...fixed that one.
yeah there needs to be a new a word..."frontrunners" sounds right

I have a issues calling Lebron a bandwagon fan if he has infact been rooting for the Cowboys his whole life...

he showed up for the home opener even...that is not someone that just jumped on the bandwagon...
~primetime~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2010, 03:58 PM   #49
Dasher
http://wp.me/L6Wr

Dasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

This is an Inquisition! We are weeding out those who are true to the team.
Dasher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2010, 04:01 PM   #50
mmsupra
MDOTM

mmsupra is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postermmsupra is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postermmsupra is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postermmsupra is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postermmsupra is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postermmsupra is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postermmsupra is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postermmsupra is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postermmsupra is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Yea gtfo! Lol
mmsupra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2010, 04:01 PM   #51
west_tip
Good High School Starter

west_tip has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~primetime~
yeah there needs to be a new a word..."frontrunners" sounds right

I have a issues calling Lebron a bandwagon fan if he has infact been rooting for the Cowboys his whole life...

he showed up for the home opener even...that is not someone that just jumped on the bandwagon...

Showing up for the home opener doesnt prove anything, I'm sure his tickets were free.
Bottomline if the Seahawks had been the best team in the 90s he'd be a Seattle fan.
west_tip is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2010, 04:05 PM   #52
Lakers13
Reload Time

Lakers13 has an incredible reputation hereLakers13 has an incredible reputation hereLakers13 has an incredible reputation hereLakers13 has an incredible reputation hereLakers13 has an incredible reputation hereLakers13 has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by west_tip
I love it when peeps try to play stuff off as a joke.

Nice try indeed.

It's called sarcasm. Learn it.

I love it when people use their fake accounts to troll.
Lakers13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2010, 04:08 PM   #53
big baller
(-_-)(X_X)BB(9_9)(^_^)

big baller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbig baller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbig baller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbig baller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbig baller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbig baller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbig baller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbig baller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbig baller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Posterize246

You know what? It makes me realize. All these "fans" aren't bandwagoners. They can't be, they've probably never liked any other team besides Dallas. They're frontrunners. Ahh okay...fixed that one.

Yes, being a fan of a 9-7 Cowboys team (06, when I just began watching football) makes you a front runner

Never will forget Romo's screw up that season
big baller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2010, 05:06 PM   #54
mlh1981
Reds/Bengals/Cavs

mlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Bengals bandwagon gained some members this year.

Last year, when I was living out of Ohio, I came back one weekend, and hit up my old spot, the "Bengals bar" in town. NOONE was there. I was all excited to see my fellow brethren, but in the face of a difficult season, there was noone there supporting them.

I love my team, but our fans are pretty flaky. When the losing starts, they are GONE.
mlh1981 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2010, 06:43 PM   #55
Jackass18
The Iron Price

Jackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Fairweather fans are awesome. They hide when things are going bad, but show up when all is well and then pretend like they were around all along.
Jackass18 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2010, 06:49 PM   #56
Doomsday Dallas
we fight as MAVERICKS!

Doomsday Dallas has an incredible reputation hereDoomsday Dallas has an incredible reputation hereDoomsday Dallas has an incredible reputation hereDoomsday Dallas has an incredible reputation hereDoomsday Dallas has an incredible reputation hereDoomsday Dallas has an incredible reputation hereDoomsday Dallas has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jackass18
Fairweather fans are awesome. They hide when things are going bad, but show up when all is well and then pretend like they were around all along.

I'm a fairweather Rangers Fan.

I think most people in Dallas are.
Doomsday Dallas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2010, 06:54 PM   #57
boozehound
An uglier Lamar Doom

boozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~primetime~
all the ones that waited till these last couple weeks before they poped their heads in here...

alot of times are also Lakers fans...and Yankee fans...and USC fans...
so, lebron?
boozehound is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2010, 07:10 PM   #58
~primetime~
~the original p.tiddy~

~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by boozehound
so, lebron?
well clearly he was bandwagon fan when he was younger and the team was good in the 90s...

however, it is also clear to me that he has stayed on the wagon his entire life...

I personally would say he has earned the right to be labeled a "real fan" by now...

however...being a Cowboys/Lakers/Yankees fan does hit the "trifecta"......and that does seem kinda lame...

I can certainly understand why he would be viewed as fake fan...because being fans of all those teams makes you look like that...
~primetime~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2010, 07:38 PM   #59
iggy>
happy tanksgiving

iggy> has decent reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lakers13
Its called a joke, seeing how Al Davis has owned the Raiders forever, how can I have ever liked them. Nice try.

If I was a band wagoner why would I choose the Cowboys when we havent won anything since 96.
they still have "5 rings". face it, if youre a fan of both the lakers and the cowboys than youre a frontrunner.
iggy> is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2010, 07:39 PM   #60
ballinhun8
Bulls | Bears | W. Sox

ballinhun8 has a near all-star reputation hereballinhun8 has a near all-star reputation hereballinhun8 has a near all-star reputation hereballinhun8 has a near all-star reputation hereballinhun8 has a near all-star reputation hereballinhun8 has a near all-star reputation here

I don't live in Chicago but I'm pretty sure that most Bears fans are there through the terrible times and the good times.

I wouldn't consider myself a bandwagon fan though. Grew up watching them and other Chicago sports teams in the mid-90's when I first started watching sports and haven't stopped since then. No secondary teams for me either.

http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/sho...=152211&page=2
ballinhun8 is online now   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: