Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Football Forum

Football Forum Football forum - NFL football forum

Old 01-18-2010, 08:45 PM   #61
mlh1981
Reds/Bengals/Cavs

mlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: real Cowboy's fan telling all the fake Cowboy's fans to GTFO...

I know more bandwagon Steelers fans than Cowboys fans.

Here in Ohio, there are just as many Steelers fans as there are Bengals/Browns. That wasn't always the case.

And very few of those "hardcore" Pittsburgh sports fans also root for the Pirates (except for jailblazers, perhaps)
mlh1981 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2010, 08:50 PM   #62
iggy>
happy tanksgiving

iggy> has decent reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by mlh1981
I know more bandwagon Steelers fans than Cowboys fans.

Here in Ohio, there are just as many Steelers fans as there are Bengals/Browns. That wasn't always the case.

And very few of those "hardcore" Pittsburgh sports fans also root for the Pirates (except for jailblazers, perhaps)
yea i know all about the steeler following in ohio. i witnessed a year ago when they played in philly, half of the steelers fans there were from ohio.
iggy> is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2010, 08:50 PM   #63
Lakers13
Reload Time

Lakers13 has an incredible reputation hereLakers13 has an incredible reputation hereLakers13 has an incredible reputation hereLakers13 has an incredible reputation hereLakers13 has an incredible reputation hereLakers13 has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by iggy>
they still have "5 rings". face it, if youre a fan of both the lakers and the cowboys than youre a frontrunner.

What does having rings that were won over 14 years ago have to do with front running? I may as well be a 49'er fan if its because of the rings, they have the same amount

Last edited by Lakers13 : 01-18-2010 at 08:53 PM.
Lakers13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2010, 08:53 PM   #64
iggy>
happy tanksgiving

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lakers13
What does having rings that were won over 14 years ago have to do with front running?
i guess thats why theres so many browns and bengals fans in La right?
Old 01-18-2010, 08:56 PM   #65
Lakers13
Reload Time

Lakers13 has an incredible reputation hereLakers13 has an incredible reputation hereLakers13 has an incredible reputation hereLakers13 has an incredible reputation hereLakers13 has an incredible reputation hereLakers13 has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
i guess thats why theres so many browns and bengals fans in La right?

My Uncle is a Bengals fan

Who should we root for in the lovely LA area then? Teams that left LA? Northern Cali teams, seeing how nocal and socal people get along so much? You tell me.
Old 01-18-2010, 08:57 PM   #66
mlh1981
Reds/Bengals/Cavs

mlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:

Who should we root for in the lovely LA area then? Teams that left LA? Northern Cali teams, seeing how nocal and socal people get along so much? You tell me.

Your uncle is a great, great man.
mlh1981 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2010, 09:08 PM   #67
ballinhun8
Bulls | Bears | W. Sox

ballinhun8 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterballinhun8 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterballinhun8 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterballinhun8 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterballinhun8 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterballinhun8 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterballinhun8 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterballinhun8 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterballinhun8 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Never understood why Laker fans weren't Chargers fans.
ballinhun8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2010, 09:10 PM   #68
iggy>
happy tanksgiving

Quote:

whats wrong with the raiders? i guess theyre not good enough for you right now.
Old 01-18-2010, 09:12 PM   #69
Dasher
http://wp.me/L6Wr

Dasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
whats wrong with the raiders? i guess theyre not good enough for you right now.
No self-respecting Southern Californian would pull for a North Cali team. It is just not done. It would be like a Bostonian pulling for The Yankees if the Sox folded for some inexplicable reason.
Dasher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2010, 09:14 PM   #70
~primetime~
~the original p.tiddy~

~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:

whatever team you like...

it would just be nice if you were rooting for them Week 1...

Last edited by ~primetime~ : 01-18-2010 at 09:16 PM.
~primetime~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2010, 09:16 PM   #71
iggy>
happy tanksgiving

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dasher
No self-respecting Southern Californian would pull for a North Cali team. It is just not done. It would be like a Bostonian pulling for The Yankees if the Sox folded for some inexplicable reason.
but the raiders used to play in la
Old 01-18-2010, 09:18 PM   #72
Dasher
http://wp.me/L6Wr

Dasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
So did The Rams. They left, and are no longer the city's team.
Dasher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2010, 09:29 PM   #73
Lakers13
Reload Time

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~primetime~
whatever team you like...

it would just be nice if you were rooting for them Week 1...

Trust me I was, sorry if I didnt post or blog about it
Old 01-18-2010, 09:31 PM   #74
Lakers13
Reload Time

Quote:

But they also played in Oakland before LA too
Old 01-18-2010, 11:24 PM   #75
Jackass18
The Iron Price

Jackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doomsday Dallas
I'm a fairweather Rangers Fan.

I think most people in Dallas are.

Are you a casual baseball fan? Casual fans tend to be fairweather fans.
Jackass18 is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: