Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Football Forum

Football Forum Football forum - NFL football forum

Old 01-22-2010, 05:23 PM   #91
Lakers13
Reload Time

Lakers13 has an incredible reputation hereLakers13 has an incredible reputation hereLakers13 has an incredible reputation hereLakers13 has an incredible reputation hereLakers13 has an incredible reputation hereLakers13 has an incredible reputation here
Default Re: real Cowboy's fan telling all the fake Cowboy's fans to GTFO...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Huey Freeman
My point is the Chargers did play in LA before and they'd be a better fit for LA more so than the Bills would be.

And what does where I'm from have to do with anything? You must've missed takeittothehoops question, how does LA and Dallas mix?

They don't, but Im not originally from LA, family is from New Mexico, and they are a bunch of Cowboys fans, thus I was born into Cowboys fandom
Lakers13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2010, 05:26 PM   #92
Jackass18
The Iron Price

Jackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lakers13
thus I was born into Cowboys fandom

There's medicine you can take for that.
Jackass18 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2010, 05:44 PM   #93
Lakers13
Reload Time

Lakers13 has an incredible reputation hereLakers13 has an incredible reputation hereLakers13 has an incredible reputation hereLakers13 has an incredible reputation hereLakers13 has an incredible reputation hereLakers13 has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jackass18
There's medicine you can take for that.

Thanks, I'll consider it
Lakers13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2010, 02:29 PM   #94
SEEBASS1234
Not a fan of stans

SEEBASS1234 has decent reputationSEEBASS1234 has decent reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~primetime~
I am sorry our fan base has more bandwagoners than every other fan base in all of sports combined times 20...

doubt any of them will see this thread though...because well, they have already jumped off the wagon...

and they went to the saints
SEEBASS1234 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2010, 07:03 AM   #95
Lebron Bryant
Go Patriots!

Lebron Bryant has not been impressing people

Quote:
Originally Posted by SEEBASS1234
and they went to the saints

The Saints have the most bandwagon fans at this point.

Last edited by Lebron Bryant : 05-17-2010 at 02:27 PM.
Lebron Bryant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2010, 12:15 PM   #96
beasly15
TEXANS

beasly15 has decent reputationbeasly15 has decent reputation

primetime, i can almost bet that my homeboy is a bigger cowboys fan than you or anybody else. he hates all the houston teams and he was born here. he has cowboys stuff all over his house. i even gave him a tony romo fathead for his birthday.
beasly15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2010, 04:05 PM   #97
~primetime~
~the original p.tiddy~

~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by beasly15
primetime, i can almost bet that my homeboy is a bigger cowboys fan than you or anybody else. he hates all the houston teams and he was born here. he has cowboys stuff all over his house. i even gave him a tony romo fathead for his birthday.
that is good dude you are hanging with...

our die hards sweep the country just as much as our bandwagoners do...
~primetime~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2010, 04:15 PM   #98
Jailblazers7
will-to-bigness

Jailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

You can't have a team as successful and glamorous as the cowboys and not expect a ton of bandwagoners. It just comes with the territory.
Jailblazers7 is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: