Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Football Forum

Football Forum Football forum - NFL football forum

Old 01-18-2010, 11:18 PM   #31
23airjordan23
Nash 4 MVP

23airjordan23 has decent reputation
Default Re: Is Tony Romo on pace to become the biggest choke artist in NFL history?

No quarterback could do anything that game. Cowboys had no protection, it is clearly not Romo's Fault.
23airjordan23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2010, 01:27 AM   #32
~primetime~
~the original p.tiddy~

~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: Is Tony Romo on pace to become the biggest choke artist in NFL history?

yeah...

some sports radio DJs in Dallas that would have NO issues ripping Romo in half today said:

"Jesus Christ could have been playing quarterback for the Dallas Cowboys yesterday and he wouldn't have been able to do a thing"
~primetime~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2010, 01:37 AM   #33
AtomSmasher
Truth Seeker

AtomSmasher has decent reputationAtomSmasher has decent reputation

romo is still the most overrated 'superstar' ive ever seen in all of sports.
AtomSmasher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2010, 01:40 AM   #34
bigkingsfan
Gif-ted

bigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by AtomSmasher
This is coming from a guy that rather have Trent Edwards over him.
bigkingsfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2010, 01:42 AM   #35
~primetime~
~the original p.tiddy~

~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Where do you think the common fan "rates" him exactly?

I honestly think he may be the single most hated athlete in all of sports...at least, that is what it feels like...
Old 01-19-2010, 01:48 AM   #36
AtomSmasher
Truth Seeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~primetime~
Where do you think the common fan "rates" him exactly?

I honestly think he may be the single most hated athlete in all of sports...at least, that is what it feels like...
the amount of media exposure/attention he receives is baffling to me. i'm not sure where the casual fan rates him but the average cowboy fan grossly overrates him.

he is the most hated athlete. for good reason too. the guy is the epitome of a tool. ive never rooted so vehemently for an athlete to fail before. its beyond even being a cowboy at this point.
Old 01-19-2010, 01:53 AM   #37
~primetime~
~the original p.tiddy~

Quote:
the amount of media exposure/attention he receives is baffling to me. i'm not sure where the casual fan rates him but the average cowboy fan grossly overrates him.

he is the most hated athlete. for good reason too. the guy is the epitome of a tool. ive never rooted so vehemently for an athlete to fail before. its beyond even being a cowboy at this point.
explain please...???

other than the freakin star on his helmet YOU HAVE NOTHING...just a pure hater.

as a human being Romo is one of the coolest most down to Earth people in the f*ckin NFL...the dude took a freakin bum to the movies with him for god's sake...

look at the ridiculous title of this stupid ass thread even...

you want to know what a "TOOL" looks like????

here is a "TOOL":

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QQglitXn8nY

that's an example of pure douchiness...
Old 01-19-2010, 01:54 AM   #38
bigkingsfan
Gif-ted

bigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:

You mean fan-base don't overate their own players? Everyone does that. I had him in the 7-10 range this year.

And how is the guy a tool?
Old 01-19-2010, 02:05 AM   #39
Hawker
Banned

Hawker has an incredible reputation hereHawker has an incredible reputation hereHawker has an incredible reputation hereHawker has an incredible reputation hereHawker has an incredible reputation hereHawker has an incredible reputation here

How can a guy be a tool when you've never even met him?

Tony Romo played in an indoor soccer league in my hometown with nick folk, bobby carpenter and some of his other friends. They played against some of my soccer friends and took a picture with them afterwards. That's pretty cool if you ask me.
Hawker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2010, 02:07 AM   #40
AtomSmasher
Truth Seeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hawker
How can a guy be a tool when you've never even met him?

Tony Romo played in an indoor soccer league in my hometown with nick folk, bobby carpenter and some of his other friends. They played against some of my soccer friends and took a picture with them afterwards. That's pretty cool if you ask me.
I've met him.
Old 01-19-2010, 02:10 AM   #41
~primetime~
~the original p.tiddy~

he's an extremely cool guy...I don't even think it is possible to be more of "normal guy" than Romo...lol

it is just the star that does that...

I swear to god if either Drew Brees or Peyton manning played for the Cowboys they would be labled dumb hicks...

If Rivers played for Dallas he would be the biggest douche on the planet...

If Brady was here the "pretty-boy-homo" thing would be 10x worse...

Can you even imagine if Eli was here???
Old 01-19-2010, 02:12 AM   #42
~primetime~
~the original p.tiddy~

Quote:
I've met him.
I doubt you really "met" him but how did he possibly rub you the wrong way?

even if you were wearing a damn Eagles jersey he would cool to you...
Old 01-19-2010, 02:18 AM   #43
bigkingsfan
Gif-ted

Remember when his happened PT?
How many athletes would do that?
http://www.star-telegram.com/804/story/899904.html
Old 01-19-2010, 02:26 AM   #44
~primetime~
~the original p.tiddy~

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigkingsfan
Remember when his happened PT?
How many athletes would do that?
http://www.star-telegram.com/804/story/899904.html
YES...Tony Romo actually stopped and helped a random person out with thier flat tire...

that is pretty much unheard of for anyone as famous as him...not even just athletes but just famous people in general...

HELL, that is pretty much unheard of by just "regular people"...
Old 01-19-2010, 03:33 AM   #45
Lakers13
Reload Time

Lakers13 has an incredible reputation hereLakers13 has an incredible reputation hereLakers13 has an incredible reputation hereLakers13 has an incredible reputation hereLakers13 has an incredible reputation hereLakers13 has an incredible reputation here

Wow, Title is a bit over board. All QB's have their fair share of failures before they finally reach success. Being, what, 1-3 in playoffs doesn't make you a choker. Give the man some time before he gets a label like that, Jesus.
Lakers13 is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: